Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3507 times)
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

I think bounties are more effective and the reward is usually higher than airdrops although you're required to be doing one work or another unlike airdrop where you perform one time task.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Bounties are more effective because you do little tasks and get paid for it, your pay will depend of the amount of participants, when there's a low amount the pay will be greater of course, airdrops on the other hand give way less as a reward.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Well, they both come uneasy. Airdrop is tough because it could end up a scam, the samething goes to bounty either, whitepapers are deceiving sometimes it could persuade people as easy as they could not knowing that it is just plagiarized from other's people work just to have a decent whitepaper. Well, we should be aware of that or else we would got deceive by it. They take a long time for you to have your profit but sometimes they failed, and that is the most heartbreaking part of joining between these two option.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

I think Airdrops now are much more effective than bounty. First of all, you don't have to spend so much time as you do, for example, on witter bounty, You just have to register. By the way you can never be 100% sure you will get paid after you participate in bounty.
Nevertheless, I participate in Bounty and in Airdrops)) why not)) If you have enough time for both - then do both. It would be even better))
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

Bounty campaigns are more time consuming and require more involving. There is nothing complicated in a couple clicks to get Airdrop tokens, but it's absolutely ineffective because their amount will be very small.
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

The main advantage of bounty campaigns is that they can bring much more profit. But on the other hand airdrops are usually easy and don't take much time and you can do many different airdrops every day.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

When we are talking about more effective bounty is my first choice. I'm not saying that airdrop is not effective it's just happen that airdrop image nowadays are bad because of the high chances of scam here and their payment that cost very low. While bounty is more effective because it brings more benefits and advantage it also bring opportunities to earn and gain high profit that will be effective in helping you in every day expenses.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Both are good since both can give us earnings. For now I will prefer to do bounty since it will hack our account and most of all it has 80% sure we can receive good returns of ou time and effort in complying to the task given. Especially if the bounty campaign is very successful and the project has lot of income in their PRE-sale , we can receive huge profit.
Delfintor

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Bounty is more effective than airdrops in any aspect.
if you need quick token without working, go for airdrops, but know that you will receive very little token
but in bounty you will promote the project and create awareness about the project then you will have a little bit more
token than airdrops.
Yes you are right.  Bounty is much more effective than airdrops.  But it seems to me now not to participate in airdrops, because most of the time you will not get anything.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

For owners of large channels airdrop is very profitable for ordinary people like me-airdrop waste of time
dmitrijorlov769

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Airdrops are easier but reward in bounties is much bigger. In fact most airdrops today are something like mini-bounties, because in real airdrop you have only to fill the form, and not to complete several tasks, which are specific features of bounties. As for me, I try to participate in these both ways of getting free tokens, but prefer bounties because of their bigger rewards
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

I think they both can be effective. What I like about Airdrops is usually you have to meet criteria in order to receive the coins. Which helps the coin grow. But with both methods you will usually have several folks that just dump the coins right when they get them. I enjoyed both methods with DeepOnion.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize. Usually airdrops are fake but if not you can only get little amount of money so it is worthless for me. I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit than losing my time to worthless airdrops
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Bounty campaigns are for sure more effective and profitable especially if we are speaking about signature bounty campaigns and different translations. Airdrops just a free distribution of little amount of coins of a particular ICO in order to receive some marketing exposure.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Bounty is more powerful than airdrop, I take an interest more in bounty, yet in the middle of my relaxation time, I will likewise partake in airdrop, so I can get more tokens. albeit numerous individuals say that airdrop just sitting around idly yet I accept, on the off chance that it is my fortune I will get the token.
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

My opinion bounty are the most effective because the quality project are successful and you will surely satisfied with their payouts maybe bounty needs an extra effort, time and understanding but after all of this it is worth it not like airdrop there are many possibilities that you can be fooled or be scam. Wink Smiley
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Earlier in the airdrops it was worth participating.  But now it's a waste of time.  Bounties are more effective than airdrops.
ilumanded

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

I have long ceased to participate in airdrops.  I think this is now unprofitable.  I'd rather spend time on the bounty and get a lot more coins.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

I have long ceased to participate in airdrops.  I think this is now unprofitable.  I'd rather spend time on the bounty and get a lot more coins.
Agreed. Conventional airdrop is now very disadvantageous, as spend a lot of time to earn decent money does not suit. If someone has a great desire to earn in airdrop, I advise you to participate in airdrop as part of the bounty.
luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Hi, it depends upon your style or decision. As for me, I do both to maximize the chance of earnings. My style is to go all out on bounties of ICOs with solid project, solid team, ICOs that seems legit after careful DYOR. In case of airdrops, I signup most of them since they are easy to do. Just be careful they are not phishing sites.

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: