Help me get out of noob jail!

<< < (5/7) > >>

stillnoobminer:
I am in the noob jail too.
Also, to get out, apparently I need to write a post with several sentences.
I got into mining with DOGE (much currency). Unfortunately I am mining with a laptop cpu (pentium dual core) because my graphics card doesn't have AMD APP. Therefore I have a crazy mining speed of 5 kh/s. WOW!!!

jasonxion:
Yea, I would like to get out of jail as well!
I suggest these types of boards with several members should accept donations as a way to get out of noob jail. Or maybe the board could count the donations you make to the SMF project. In either way, I will be posting soon to the BTC forum about scripts so maybe this post will help. Also, to help the other noobs out, you need to wait 4 hours after you post a "substantial" post. So, maybe try helping others out and then wait 4 hours.

dumple:
We are all in noob jail together guys! I want to get out and go over the NXT dicussion board.

I suggest these types of boards with several members should accept donations as a way to get out of noob jail.

Yes, we should be able to bribe our way out. Grease some palms in this place.

Not sure what qualifies a substantial post, but hopefully I am released from this prison soon.

diamondnipples:
I'm just joining the party too! Been lurking for quite some time. Can't wait to start posting.

smartwart:
so, here Iam and writing some stuff to be allowed to join the exiting discussions.
what are the targets to fullfill for being released?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page