Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Mining Pool Service.Your own pool on your server or mine.Earn as others hash💥  (Read 95 times)
hamhrc (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:45 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 09:45:04 PM by hamhrc

This service is offered to people that either can't install this them self, or just don't want the hassle.
The pool software is open source and freely available.

All my dedicated servers are based in the EU and run on Ubuntu Server 16.04 "Xenial Xerus" LTS (64bits) which I have found is the most stable for this software.

All pools will have a coin of your choice added, synced and checked before the pool is handed over to you.

I offer on going support with both options, so don't for one minute think I will hand over the pool and leave you to figure it all out, that simply would not be good for business would it.

The pool includes a built in block explorer for each coin ( potential way to earn revenue by providing new altcoin dev's an inexpensive explorer ) and also a node list per coin, this pool also offers the ability to mine the following:

a5a, argon2, bastion, bitcore, blake, blake2s, blakecoin, c11, decred, deep, dmd-gr, fresh, hive, hmq1725, hsr, jha, keccak, keccakc, lbry, luffa, lyra2, lyra2v2, lyra2z, m7m, myr-gr, neoscrypt, nist5, penta, phi, polytimos, quark, qubit, scrypt, scryptn, sha, sha256t, sib, skein, skunk, timetravel, tribus, vanilla, veltor, velvet, whirlpool, x11, x11evo, x12, x13, x14, x15, x16r, x16s, x17, xevan, yescrypt, yescryptR16, yescryptR32

Install on both options can be expected with in 24 hours of order.

Any questions please ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: