Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70482 times)
meimyself

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.

They can pull it off. Since visa and mastercard is just a technology used by banks but if Cryptoriya can have a deal with those tech it can give us card with visa or mastercard. Again Visa and mastercard is different from bank. So without KYC it is possible
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.

i agree with @yrrehc, that 20$ monthly payment for cryptoRiya luxury card will not be saving you money. But i would expect that for someone to use a luxury card , 20$ is probably nothing. The edge i see with the luxury card is that it allows a higher limit on withdrawal and spending limits, and this is an advantage specially if you have big funds.

sorry to say this, but with this fee, i think this is too much to have to anyone.
i will rather go to bank and have my debit card.
all i need to do is pay the small amount for the plastic card and everything next is good and free in most bank.
i hope htey can consider bout changing this percent of fee and too much pricing.

Fees are cheap bro, the only problem I can see is the scaling of fees. It must have a ceilling for fees, example if u reach the percentage in price of 5 dollars it can’t go up more.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

How wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? They need to tie up with big companies in any part of the world just like bitcoin that merchants store accept it as currency, same goes to Ethereum also.

You can use almost 1600 altcoins. They don’t need to tie up since this technology will use debit card or visa card. It’s good as cash I think Cryptoriya have an internal exchange where the provess occur.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Be Ready To Get Any Crypto To Cash Within Minutes across the globe.

https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM

Watch this video about cryptoriya.

Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya
This two minutes video can summarize the goals of CryptoRiya and I found something interesting about this project. I like how CryptoRiya makes an efficient transaction to 1600 currencies worldwide. This is not a cryptocurrency trading platform but a global exchange platform that integrates the usage of fiat as well as cryptocurrency.

tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

People have the power to choose between VISA and MasterCard or other companies.
this will make you able to withdraw to any ATM that powered with them.
this means that even without their own ATM machines people can easily get cash anywhere.

This is TRUE!
no need to wait for the team to develop their platform or put ATM on different places.
you can start withdrawing your money once you have the card.
anywhere and whenever, they will be available worldwide.
this is awesome.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

this means that even without their own ATM machines people can easily get cash anywhere.

This is TRUE!
no need to wait for the team to develop their platform or put ATM on different places.
this is awesome.

with this one! we can now enter the issue with the transaction fee or withdrawal fee.
the process will include the third parties which the team needs to pay.
Everything getting clearer. but still i hope they can lower it.
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Is it really can be attended to any country and any expenditures?
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use

take a look on this picture, this will answer your question.
the team already provided everything.

if you have time kindly visit their website: https://cryptoriya.io
and also read the whitepaper: https://cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Is it really can be attended to any country and any expenditures?

YES, it can be! there are many comments here that can answer that.
Cryptoriya project is supported with cards powered by big companies.
VISA and MASTERCARD are some of them.
anywhere in the world have those machines.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

Well, I think it’s better to use the luxury card if you have more crypto currency on your wallet, that’s a big difference and have many advantages than regular one, but the fee like what you said I think it’s better to lower the price so that many crypto currency holder will afford it.
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/w7PrX2a.jpg

What does chargeback fees mean? Their cards are quite expensive but it is ok if it has not monthly fees. The premium one gives a better use but it has 20$ monthly fees. The question here is if CryptoRiya will have their own ATM machines everywhere in the world or only in selected cities and countries?
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

OK guys I just bought my first slice of CIYA, now lets see this project take off Smiley

Noticed on etherscan that some 100,000 CIYA were transfered 42-45 days ago (to many different addresses), well over a month before the Pre-ICO, was this some sort of private sale ?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf75fbfa2f681860b9a6d19fc3ff3d34cb322e2d6
CryptoRiya will become one of the promising ICO in 2018. As long as the team will steak to their objectives till the end, we can assure that the investors like us will have also the good result towards the project. The main goal of CryptoRiya is really catchy to the eye of everyone. I hope it will continuously grow as the main sale begins.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

This is TRUE!
this is awesome.
Well, we don’t need to worry at all if times comes that you forget your cellphone or any digital things to use in withdrawing your digital currency, the CryptoRiya give as a useful card so that we can also use to withdraw our crypto currency.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/w7PrX2a.jpg

What does chargeback fees mean? Their cards are quite expensive but it is ok if it has not monthly fees. The premium one gives a better use but it has 20$ monthly fees. The question here is if CryptoRiya will have their own ATM machines everywhere in the world or only in selected cities and countries?
I think i would prefer the regular card since i will not be spending too big in a day and besides, there will be no monthly fees and will not require KYC for the regular card aside from it being cheap. The problem will be if CryptoRiya will have ATM machines everywhere in the world so every holder can just easily access their accounts for cashing out or there will only be specific countries and cities where they will have?
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.
Also incase of card loss, it is important that you have your personal identification in the platform so they will have the reference or proof of ownership of the card. But i think for a s regular card which cost 25% and will have no monthly fees it will be enough if they will not require KYC, after all with the regular card they will not be allowed to cash out beyond the limit set to it.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.
The best part of that is ANY cryptocurrency to cash! The project concept is really the solution for almost every crypto-enthusiast's problems and more: "crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card" and all of those is in ANY cryptocurrency.

I am also one of the people who want this one.
i really like the idea they want to do.
but like others too, i doubt about the fee they want to implement and collect.
all are good just those fees.
Dude if they will not collect fees for each card they issue they will have no profit to keeo and maintain their platform with since there will be no transaction fees among the users. It is normal to collect fees but i agree with you somehow, the amount they collect is quite big. 100$ is not cheap for a card since it will only be a card and to think they will still charge monthly fees for the premium card. So it will be one time 100$ plus 20$ monthly fee.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

Be Ready To Get Any Crypto To Cash Within Minutes across the globe.

https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM

Watch this video about cryptoriya.

Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya
This two minutes video can summarize the goals of CryptoRiya and I found something interesting about this project. I like how CryptoRiya makes an efficient transaction to 1600 currencies worldwide. This is not a cryptocurrency trading platform but a global exchange platform that integrates the usage of fiat as well as cryptocurrency.
Thanks for quoting this man! I am searching for the official video of CryptoRiya and I am gladly to say that I watch it because of you!
Does the 1600 currencies are only in form of cryptocurrency? Or do they combine it with the fiat currency?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: