Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70482 times)
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

I think that  what bank we're planning to tie up since they are using blockchain technology that need to clarify for all that new to this technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

P2P exchange with zero fee with the functionality of wallet for all currencies makes this project attractive. One of the most interesting features is debit card which if CryptoRiya succeeds to launch in good way will be game changer. There have been many debit or prepaid card issuers but non has fully functional cards at global level. I have this project on my interested list.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

I believe that this decentralized project has everything to attract potential investors. The use of blockchain has allowed developers to create a truly unique platform with favorable terms of cooperation. Sharing digital assets is done quite often, so customers have CryptoRiya definitely will.
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

I hope this idea will be smash! Flawless website, absorbing idea, believable logo.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

It is a super excited project. I will keep my eyes on it.

That's right the cryptoriya project platform is a very nice platform. We must support this platform for the cryptotiya to.reach their success and for this project to have a successful launching.
Mandisa_Zuho

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

I joined this project. I'm interested to look how the owners implement the plan!  Good luck team!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

No longer do you have to work for a flat rate, no matter how large the projects are that you complete.
Now, you get to allocate or keep all the profits from your large and small projects and clients, you keep all your profits.
I must say Cryptoria gives you the freedom to  use that money to improve yourself and expand your business.

joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

That is right. Imagine the convenience it will bring to the whole crypto community which we can convert instantly our cryptocurrency into cash. In addition to this, the safest location of our token will be Cryptoriya platform. This is really a great project from CryptoRiya Team.
CryptoRiya, bringing convenience to crypto users to the whole world! hahaha, their main selling point is really solving the inconvenience that all cryptocurrency users experience.
I just hope that it really will be easy to use and instant, and also I hope that the use of their card would would be direct and that I would be able to use my crypto immediately for eating outside or shopping with the use of their card.
Cryptoriya can convert all your tokens to cash everywhere, also it can use it as a debit card to any store accredited by cryptoriya and i guess that's what we called instant... Also the convenience for all user that i think cryptoriya platform wants for them...

@joeljames23, you are 50% correct and 50% wrong,
YES, cryptoriya will be using debit cards for the people who want to access cryptocurrency and convert it into fiat.
BUT, the store dont need to be accredited by the cryptoriya, you can use that card anywhere!
as long as they are accepting debit cards. because it is powered by VISA or MASTERCARD and convertible to FIAT!
Yes you're correct i forgot about the card powered by VISA and MasterCard that can use it to any store accepting these cards, im confused thinking that cryptoriya has a different card...  Sorry for the wrong info...  Grin
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

An investment  pools your money with that of other investors and employs professional fund managers to invest
this money in a wide range of different companies.

This means that, even if you only have a small amount to invest, you can gain exposure  cost-effectively
to a diversified and professionally run portfolio of shares.

Your risk is also spread much more than if you were reliant on the success of one or even a handful of companies.
If the companies that the fund managers invest in do well, the value of the investment trust will grow and so should the
value of the shares you own in it.

Whatever the case maybe, it cannot be refuted that Cryptoriya is one of the best investment opportunity that is available today. The potential market is very big since it can be considered as a pioneer in making crypto easily converted to cash and the cryptoriya card that can be used in purchasing as well. Investors for this project will surely have big gains in the future. Good luck to investors and more power to cryptoriya.

This is really true. Cryptoriya really did it on making it the first of its kind. They really make sure that the user experience in using their card will be hassle-free. As of this time, convenience is what we really look forward to because it is our money and we expect to withdraw it without any problem. Cryptoriya Project is really the best investment opportunity as of today. 

True and I agreed to you bro, aside from that matter for what is indicated to their WP which is I like the was that to ensure the best user

experience as well as protect the users cryptoriya will act as a guarantor for the trades executed on the platform. Our motive is to give

you best service for your trading. We provide the service which is not offered by any of the companies. We provide P2P exchange option for

almost all cryptocurrency as well as all-new token/cryptocurrency that added to our system within 30 days of public release.

Whitepaper: https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf / Page 9

Over the longer term investment, cryptoriya have delivered impressive performance compared to the average.
investment in Cryptoriya are able to retain some of the income in the long run, they generate in the good years so that they can bolster up.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

An investment  pools your money with that of other investors and employs professional fund managers to invest

This means that, even if you only have a small amount to invest, you can gain exposure  cost-effectively

Your risk is also spread much more than if you were reliant on the success of one or even a handful of companies.
If the companies that the fund managers invest in do well, the value of the investment trust will grow and so should the

Whatever the case maybe, it cannot be refuted that Cryptoriya is one of the best investment opportunity that is available today. The potential market is very big since it can be considered as a pioneer in making crypto easily converted to cash and the cryptoriya card that can be used in purchasing as well. Investors for this project will surely have big gains in the future. Good luck to investors and more power to cryptoriya.

This is really true. Cryptoriya really did it on making it the first of its kind. They really make sure that the user experience in using their card will be hassle-free. As of this time, convenience is what we really look forward to because it is our money and we expect to withdraw it without any problem. Cryptoriya Project is really the best investment opportunity as of today. 

At the beginning of an investor pitch, the investors will want a clear and concise overview of what the company does,
why it is interesting, and why it could eventually lead to a large exit. So, expect that you will need to cover
The company’s competitors will always be an issue and any entrepreneur who responds with “we do not have competitors” will have credibility problems.
So make sure to anticipate.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Pre-sale is going to start soon in 6 days from now, also you are providing 50% bonus if someone buys CIYA tokens now. I mean this is like a dream come true for every crypto currency investor. Good going. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com. to get quick positive responses
This project is really a long period ICO. Investors who are impatient cannot support CryptoRiya. They just been started Pre-Sale and I think few more months before they will open their Main Sale. But because CryptoRiya is a promising project, it will become an easy for them to attract the investors. This project has quality, our investment will not waste because we can use it in the future.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Banks are reacting strange by creating troubles for cryptocurrencies holders who were using traditional bank accounts to transfer funds. We need more projects like this of which mission is to ease the whole process for crypto holders to buy or spend their funds in seamless way. It will remain to see how the concept will be executed to make this happen. If it is implemented the dependence on banks will reduce visibly.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
That was right, in that aspect the receivers will easily tract if the sender will send the money.
In this process that if the people want to send money outside the country or using the card that provided by the CryptoRiya, they will easily receive and check if the money was being delivered.
Not all remittance center has a confirmation that the recipient receive but sometimes if the money is came from people who live outside the country is also a has a bad experience in getting their money, i think CryptoRiya is one of the best project that using card they can withdraw their crypto without any bank anytime.
There is now an innovated process of checking the transaction. Using blockchain technology, we can track up our transaction history, whether it fails or succeed. We do not need anymore to wait for the remittance center to send our confirmation text. Because blockchain technology is decentralized, we can simply look at the transaction. Atleast, we assure that there is a transparency.

reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

At the beginning of an investor pitch, the investors will want a clear and concise overview of what the company does,
why it is interesting, and why it could eventually lead to a large exit. So, expect that you will need to cover
The company’s competitors will always be an issue and any entrepreneur who responds with “we do not have competitors” will have credibility problems.
So make sure to anticipate.

Your doubts are unfounded. As it may be applicable to other companies, it is surely different for Cryptoriya. Cryptoriya does not claim that they do not have competitors, as a matter a fact Cryptoriya being a crypto exchange platform is not a unique concept as there are many crypto currency exchange available already. What makes it unique and widely accepted by users and investors is the fact that it has a very convincing and promising vision on having faster Crypto to Cash exchange anywhere as well as other Crypto exchanges available in their platform. The use of crypto to card or having the Cryptoriya card is surely the first in this field. The Cryptoriya wallet also looks promising as it offers to be able to hold almost all type of crypto currencies. It's good to be diligent in making your investment, but make sure you don't miss the opportunity because of your doubts. Every investment has its risks.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

P2P exchange with zero fee with the functionality of wallet for all currencies makes this project attractive. One of the most interesting features is debit card which if CryptoRiya succeeds to launch in good way will be game changer. There have been many debit or prepaid card issuers but non has fully functional cards at global level. I have this project on my interested list.
I agree. Crypto currency immediately useful through the cryptoriya debit card is something that would attract all crypto currency users, since if they have excess crypto that they want to use, they con't have to have it converted to fiat, they can use it immediately.
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

If you are yet to get your CIYA tokens, don't worry too much because our public ICO will start on 1st of July and you will get 40% when you buy CIYA tokens. Dont miss out this opportunity of taking part in this good project’s noble vision.

To know more,  kindly visit cryptoriya.io

Or join our telegram community
https://t.me/cryptoriya

I've already bought my slice of the CryptoRiya pie and I recommend others get there slice too while it's still going cheep.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

I agree. Crypto currency immediately useful through the cryptoriya debit card is something that would attract all crypto currency users, since if they have excess crypto that they want to use, they con't have to have it converted to fiat, they can use it immediately.
Correct, this is the first cryptocurrency exchange that have debit card that can use directly (crypto to card) without the exchange or use  of another wallet platform to buy in any store and powered by visa and master card...  
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

That's the reason why I said that it will open doors for us to spread awareness to all the persons we know. When the cryptocurrency can be easily converted to fiat money, then we can encourage everyone to use it. This will really simplify the process of using cryptocurrency.
We all know that not all people want to involve at crypto currwncy, we are all here to support this project and spread the knowledge, the benefits and the advantages of using the card of CryptoRiya as well.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam that we must support this on of a kind project
because also of the unique characteristic of the cryptoriya project platform and most of the investors will have their benefits from this project.
There are lot of crypto holders who will surely like the project of CryptoRiya because of the benefits that they will get on this project. In just a few minutes or the crypto holders can withdraw their cryptos without using a bank and any other money transfer, because they can get cash from the ATM who accept CryptoRiya card.

Indeed, that's why cryptoriya build anyhow a community in this field of industry. And guess what, cryptoriya is the solution of different wallet

systems for different coins/tokens, and it also works efficiently. It is less time consuming; you may transfer buy, sell your different types of

coin form a single wallet. It can save time and exchange smartly. It is a hybrid wallet where you can store almost any cryptocurrency or token.
Wow, that was a great project then, by using a wallet with different tokens is very impressive because we can easily sell our token and can withdraw it anytime the users want.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Correct, this is the most important in our life as a crypto holders because how can we assure that our token is safe without knowing about the background of it. CryptoRiya is here and they offer a card where we can store our token and easily withdraw when we need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: