Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70482 times)
pongs2341

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!

You right mate, I haven’t also read about the cost they charge on the exchange,
because of instant conversion maybe the cost may be also doubled. It is maybe a good idea if the conversion cost is free or pays a bit only.
You have a point on that because sometimes why some project did not success because of the price that can't afford by the people,like for example here, although there are many advantages but if the fees are very high, we are not sure about the users if they use this or not
You are right, but CryptoRiya is going to charge very minimal fees in every transactions within the platform. This is one of the advantage we can see and plus the advantage of converting your crypto into cash in click of course.
Well if that was happen for sure many people or investors holding a different token will choose to buy the luxury card then, if they really want to buy a card, they will surely choose the card that having more benefits than the less one.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!

because of instant conversion maybe the cost may be also doubled. It is maybe a good idea if the conversion cost is free or pays a bit only.
You have a point on that because sometimes why some project did not success because of the price that can't afford by the people,like for example here, although there are many advantages but if the fees are very high, we are not sure about the users if they use this or not
You are right, but CryptoRiya is going to charge very minimal fees in every transactions within the platform. This is one of the advantage we can see and plus the advantage of converting your crypto into cash in click of course.
Well if that was happen for sure many people or investors holding a different token will choose to buy the luxury card then, if they really want to buy a card, they will surely choose the card that having more benefits than the less one.

I think with this great opportunity of able to change multiple cryptocurrency will attract more users to cryptoriya service, most people want to exchange crypto to fiat with ease and also less fees.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

The advantage of a luxury card in Cryptoriya is that it can have multiple coins on the card and make it easier for the owner to use transactions, which is the solution for many coin owners. Cryptoriya certainly will be the originator of the first card with a variety of coin contents and benefit users.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
No! Its awesome! 110% profit in case if we sell CIYA tokens in its ICO price. That's incredible! I believe that many people will take advantage their token sale. But as of now, ethereum network is really congested and transactions got high fees. Therefore, even I want to buy some tokens, I think it will become a waste due to the overload of ethereum network.

Good? Maybe too good? To all investors, don't let some newbies tell you how easy it is to make some money out of thin air.

Hypnotize? Lol, dude this project was sick. I’m amazed on this because of their fast conversion of crypto into hard cash, “no need so many questions I will convert that dude”-Cryptoriya.
Savage wallet. I’m into this Team you guys are badass human beings, lol.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

I believe in this project but I just scared because they have updates regarding to the project but I can't see any documented activities of the team. There is no seminar, meet ups and convention. I don't know if I missed their updates but hopefully nothing goes wrong with CryptoRiya.

Here is an update that I think you missed out! There are several updates regarding to the project and you can see it in their social media sites. However, I agree with you. We need a true face of the people working for the development of CryptoRiya. I hope that this debit card and crypto to fiat exchange project will not scam our investment.

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker 

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Really? Wow! Thanks for this info. At least now we know they are also doing something for the project. It means they are not sleeping. It is something we can look up to that this project is not just a word of mouth but also true.

Its natural to have doubts when looking into new projects and investments. I think the project's concept is really good and many users support this kind of project. Who doesn't want a fast crypto to cash transaction? Everyone wants that right? I think this project is more active on social media than here jn this thread. Anyway I am looking forward to more updates as well.
Ya you are right. Everyone wants their concept but when it comes to investment, investors will always think twice before putting their money in. You are right it is natural for them to have doubts. But with this proof of work we saw here, for quite lone we havent heard from the team so its natural that we think negatively about them.
I agree, Most investors, even the most conservative-minded ones, want some level of income generation
in their portfolios, even if it's just to keep up with the economy's rate of inflation.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I believe in this project but I just scared because they have updates regarding to the project but I can't see any documented activities of the team. There is no seminar, meet ups and convention. I don't know if I missed their updates but hopefully nothing goes wrong with CryptoRiya.

Here is an update that I think you missed out! There are several updates regarding to the project and you can see it in their social media sites. However, I agree with you. We need a true face of the people working for the development of CryptoRiya. I hope that this debit card and crypto to fiat exchange project will not scam our investment.

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Really? Wow! Thanks for this info. At least now we know they are also doing something for the project. It means they are not sleeping. It is something we can look up to that this project is not just a word of mouth but also true.

Its natural to have doubts when looking into new projects and investments. I think the project's concept is really good and many users support this kind of project. Who doesn't want a fast crypto to cash transaction? Everyone wants that right? I think this project is more active on social media than here jn this thread. Anyway I am looking forward to more updates as well.
Ya you are right. Everyone wants their concept but when it comes to investment, investors will always think twice before putting their money in. You are right it is natural for them to have doubts. But with this proof of work we saw here, for quite lone we havent heard from the team so its natural that we think negatively about them.
I agree, Most investors, even the most conservative-minded ones, want some level of income generation
in their portfolios, even if it's just to keep up with the economy's rate of inflation.
Before you go in the investment business first you must find professional adviser.,
because in this day  many crooks/scammer around us.
Don't drown in the big amount of money saying return of investment in one month you must better think twice.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Before you go in the investment business first you must find professional adviser.,
Don't drown in the big amount of money saying return of investment in one month you must better think twice.

I think Cryptoriya is on telegram as well. Have any of you tried messaging the developers team? I am sure they are more welcome to answer your questions. If there are problems regarding the project I am sure the developer will update us. I think there are other threads about this project as well aside from this one.
Alonczek

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

I think Cryptoriya is on telegram as well. Have any of you tried messaging the developers team? I am sure they are more welcome to answer your questions. If there are problems regarding the project I am sure the developer will update us. I think there are other threads about this project as well aside from this one.
I’m sure they do have. It is impossible that investors do not questions and inquiries  and if they dont have a mean of communications with their investors and followers, who will trust them. It is a must to have.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

I think with this great opportunity of able to change multiple cryptocurrency will attract more users to cryptoriya service, most people want to exchange crypto to fiat with ease and also less fees.

You are right. This is really a great opportunity for investors and to the users that will be using the platform. It is the only cryptocurrency exchange platform I guess that offers a faster and easier way to convert your crypto to cash anywhere without a bank. It also comes with a debit card that will enable you to transact to any atm or establishment that is connected to their system.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

You are right. This is really a great opportunity for investors and to the users that will be using the platform. It is the only cryptocurrency exchange platform I guess that offers a faster and easier way to convert your crypto to cash anywhere without a bank. It also comes with a debit card that will enable you to transact to any atm or establishment that is connected to their system.

I am mostly interested on how to become a Cryptoriya Agent in the future. I am sure that this will be a rewarding job. I like the idea of fast crypto to cash exchanges. Although the risk on the agents part is a bit higher since Cryptoriya will not have a KYC on its regular users. A KYC will have the user submit a valid I.D. so that you know whom you are dealing with. Anyway the concept is really great and I really want to try out the Cryptoriya card as well. I think this will be just similar to a regular debit card though.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Why do we need to have an assurance and doubts to an ICO? Because a lot of ICOs are made to scam the people. We should be conservative in choosing ICO because if we will just put our money, we will regret someday specially if we invest in a wrong one. It is normal to give some doubts in this project because it is not yet finished but then let us just also look for the purpose of CryptoRiya because it looks great.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
The ICO was divided into several parts. Here is the list of ICO price for couple of days that will surpass:

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

More power in CryptoRiya and I hope that the sale will go fastly than we think of. I was shocked yesterday because I thought it will be done around September yet, I think they will not let the token sale be too long.

For those who missed the first ICO, its great to have another opportunity to get bonus CIYA token up to 30%. If you haven't heard of Cryptoriya yet its better you start reading or you will miss out a great opportunity right in front of you. I am not saying this just because I want to but because if you read the project it is for the best interest of crypto users, holders, investors and all of those who wish to have an easier way of converting crypto to cash or use a cryptoriya debit card in buying.
Thank you for supporting CryptoRiya! There are still more weeks for us to add up our investment in this project. Mid-August.is the final sale of CryptoRiya and I am hoping in this week, more sales will come. It has a lot of things that can contribute to us crypto enthusiasts and I am confident that this project will become successful someday!
If all the people found at their telegram official definitely they will reach their softcap. Imagine, each of the member will contribute even the minimum investment in this project  (0.01 ETH) then this project will raise 770 ETH. But let us see how CryptoRiya team will do to make their sales more attractive and success.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Why do we need to have an assurance and doubts to an ICO? Because a lot of ICOs are made to scam the people. We should be conservative in choosing ICO because if we will just put our money, we will regret someday specially if we invest in a wrong one. It is normal to give some doubts in this project because it is not yet finished but then let us just also look for the purpose of CryptoRiya because it looks great.

Indeed, investors have the right to make observations and conservatives in finding ICO worthy of it. But looking at the performance of Cryptoriya team and the goal is quite good and certainly will provide many benefits.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

Hey guys! Did you have any knowledge about Hassan Turdgut? He is part of the Pixy Team and he scammed this project. Aside from that, he is also an advisor of CryptoRiya. Gladly to say that this matter was raised currently in the team. Therefore, they made a solution for this problem

Quote from: Awele
We are glad to announce to our community that Hassan Turdgut is no longer one of our advisors. After the board meeting that was held, he was removed and no longer has anything to do with Cryptoriya.

We really appreciate the support of we are getting from you all, and we can never thank you enough.

We are assuring you that your investments is in good hands, and we will do everything within our power to make sure that you don't regret putting your trust in is.

Thank you all. 🙂

They easily solve the issues and I like how they acknowledge and valued their investor. More power in CryptoRiya!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
The ICO was divided into several parts. Here is the list of ICO price for couple of days that will surpass:

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

More power in CryptoRiya and I hope that the sale will go fastly than we think of. I was shocked yesterday because I thought it will be done around September yet, I think they will not let the token sale be too long.

For those who missed the first ICO, its great to have another opportunity to get bonus CIYA token up to 30%. If you haven't heard of Cryptoriya yet its better you start reading or you will miss out a great opportunity right in front of you. I am not saying this just because I want to but because if you read the project it is for the best interest of crypto users, holders, investors and all of those who wish to have an easier way of converting crypto to cash or use a cryptoriya debit card in buying.
Thank you for supporting CryptoRiya! There are still more weeks for us to add up our investment in this project. Mid-August.is the final sale of CryptoRiya and I am hoping in this week, more sales will come. It has a lot of things that can contribute to us crypto enthusiasts and I am confident that this project will become successful someday!
If all the people found at their telegram official definitely they will reach their softcap. Imagine, each of the member will contribute even the minimum investment in this project  (0.01 ETH) then this project will raise 770 ETH. But let us see how CryptoRiya team will do to make their sales more attractive and success.

Buy CIYA tokens and get 20% bonus.

This is valid till the end of ICO.

Please visit their website at https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens

Looks like they change thee way they will do their ICO, good news for late comers.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Correct, and I think the CryptoRiya is the one where you can save many kinds of token and you can easily withdraw it anytime you want, trace the price of token immediately and using the card no need to have an online exchange because they can exchange it to the local money once the card is accepted in their partner atm machine.
I am wondering how many tokens will CryptoRiya will be handling if the time comes. I just hope that it will not affect the conversion period of the tokens into cash. But I am positive that CryptoRiya platform can handle it. Let us support the team and the CryptoRiya project!

Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoriya/

Cryptoriya ICO
Cryptoriya is the first global decentralized network to cash-out any cryptocurrency at zero fees within minutes from anywhere globally.

https://github.com/cryptoriya

know more about cryptoriya!

I think they support different countries around the world.
Here in our country I almost holding my cash and waiting to buy some part of their token. Customer support anyone?
Alonczek

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

https://coincodex.com/ico/cryptoriya/

Cryptoriya ICO
Cryptoriya is the first global decentralized network to cash-out any cryptocurrency at zero fees within minutes from anywhere globally.

https://github.com/cryptoriya

know more about cryptoriya!

I think they support different countries around the world.
Here in our country I almost holding my cash and waiting to buy some part of their token. Customer support anyone?
They sad global so I believe they will have also in my country. I hope they can have enough partnered remittances here so i can just cash out my crypto any time I want. That will be if I dont want debit card and back account transfers.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

If all the people found at their telegram official definitely they will reach their softcap. Imagine, each of the member will contribute even the minimum investment in this project  (0.01 ETH) then this project will raise 770 ETH. But let us see how CryptoRiya team will do to make their sales more attractive and success.

Buy CIYA tokens and get 20% bonus.

This is valid till the end of ICO.

Please visit their website at https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens

Looks like they change thee way they will do their ICO, good news for late comers.

Its not to late to get a bonus now on Cryptoriya. Read the whitepaper guys and appreciate what Cryptoriya has to offer. Many people are supporting the project because of its practicality and the need for a fast crypto to cash exchange. More power to you Cryptoriya Team.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

The advantages of Cryptoriya  investment often comes at the expense of the benefits of another.
If an investor desires growth, for instance, he or she must often sacrifice some income and safety.
Therefore, most portfolios will be guided by one pre-eminent objective, with all other potential
objectives carrying less weight in the overall scheme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: