Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible scammer (READ)  (Read 496 times)
datguys (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:07:33 PM

So I received a message about a asic miner, he said don't buy one from a certain person because he's a scammer, the person I was going to buy from had no feedback to prove he's a scammer. Anyway, he said he has a miner a few weeks old, hardly used, he said he's based in USA, I'm located in England, he said shipping is 15$ for a big-ish item which in reality would cost 100$ (he said he had business rates) I was like hmm, seems too good to be true, I asked if he will accept escrow and to my surprise he said no as it's too much a risk? Hmmm okay more like you're a scammer. I won't post username unless I am allowed. Just be careful of anyone saying they won't do escrow if they're legit they won't have a problem with this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: