Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

MUXE is a wonderful project that really will be platform for all your real estate needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Sure we can say that muxe is a potential project because their project is focus on real estate. This is what some investors wants today , a worthy project in the future.
This is like the project like Propy who also in the real estate project. How can you compete to some of your competitor who also first and give services like yours?
this is my first to see this kind of ico related to a real state. i think this is the first one so for the investor this is new to them so they will focus on how the ico muxe will flow. so muxe got the attentiuon of more investors and partnership if this muxe will show a good quality and feedback. for me real state is hard make a deal. but muxe will mix in the blackchain so its kinda unique.
I concur with that. Though its a new kind of platform, its not just the reason for it to be appreciated by investors. A project that's explicitly purpose-built one was really indeed perceptible for everyone. Muxe have done far innovations connecting the virtual world and the real estate at one axis was genuinely great thing to happen.

Indeed! We have had some great updates on our Virtual Reality integration and are currently doing several tests before we introduce this to the public. The first release shall be on https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Its a good thing it is an ERC20 compatible token. Quick transfer and reliable network will ensure the usage of token in a bigger volume.

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the
platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum
ERC20 platform.

Token holders will normally not incur fees, commissions, hidden cost or surcharges when transacting on the platform. This will in return bring cost savings to our MUXE token users. In addition, MUXE token users will enjoy further discounts,
privileges and rebates when using these tokens.

By utilizing and integrating MUXE tokens with the various businesses
supporting the real estate industry. It is our commitment to be CLEAR, CONSISTENT and remains COMMITED to the project in order to
achieve our goals for MUXE token holders.

MUXE tokens will use blockchain technology from
Ethereum ERC20. The blockchain technology adopted will
be used for transactions, audits, accounting, database,
GAS and communications.

For more information about the MUXE Token go to www.muxe.io

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Muxe will make our life less hassle and more convenient in finding and searching your desire and dream home easily. They also offers a good service that will satisfy each one of us.

Indeed, the muxe project is quite interesting and probably the best solution for those who are in needs of finding their own place or even searching for best design in their houses and also muxe provide a trusted contractor to look after your house maintenance and many features to provide the user.
its right. its kinda one stop one shop, muxe detailed clean and make easy to understand. full package if shorten i think muxe will added more and more good to make more trusted. i will wait for more updated information.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is actually very good.  Good luck fellows!

Hope you detect enough resources to evolve your project.
Riveting activity, assured website, irreproachable design.  Good luck team!

Good project, good foundation, I would love

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you think it is OK to trick investors ? I think it is fraudulent.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

a good idea , muxe is a platform that will facilitate for home purchase and we can order contractors for home maintenance. I see they also have good planning. hopefully can run smoothly

Thank you very much Rika. Make sure you also check out our latest developments at MUXE.ONLINE

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Now I see that the MUXE Team has a lot of diligence because of the developments you'll see in a short time, like solid support from other groups etc. And because it's a One Stop Platform I believe it can provide convenience to its users.

Thank you very much Maryqueen. Have you also seen the latest updates on www.muxe.online and www.medium-crypto.com ?
The MUXE Team is definitely worthy to receive praise for the hard work and goals they have, to help people. and I believe I am one of the beneficiaries of it in the end, why should I bother my self? if there is a simpler method provided by MUXE. Yeah, I've already seen the developments in MUXE and it was great because you did it for a short time. Good job for your team, waiting for more progress Grin

Guys check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCFUngHsGz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1acyoSWE0SY

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Partnership with Voise? What does a music platform have in connection with the team. Was able to check on thar ICO ended just last month.

MUXE Forms a Beneficial Partnership with VOISE
The MUXE team continuously strives towards success in developments as a business to ensure the highest quality of standards and products are introduced. This includes forming significant relationships with other businesses which is taken very seriously by the MUXE team. With that being said, we have made a strategic and beneficial partnership today. This partnership has been in the works for a few weeks and now we can officially make the announcement.

Our new joining partner is VOISE!
We are incredibly excited to introduce VOISE as our partner. VOISE is a token based medium for artists in the music industry to post their music and earn their fair share in proceeds. The recording industry has undercut earnings from artists and songwriters regularly and had been for many decades. VOISE cuts out the middleman and gives as close to 100% of the artists revenue to the artist who created it. MUXE and VOISE have similar goals and an outlook toward helping the undercut community. We both believe that everyone should benefit the most from their hard work and receive their fare earnings. Although we are in different industries, our values align to a point where our partnership would be beneficial. VOISE will be providing MUXE with mentorship and other significant resources MUXE lacks, while MUXE provides resources and expertise in areas VOISE may lack. Our belief in decentralized and value creating properties of our companies will be what makes our partnership beneficial. We are both committed to the betterment of the community and to the crypto market by adding transparency, trust, ethics, and hard work to our companies.

The nature of our partnership is not officially written yet. However, it will be discussed further over the coming weeks. We will keep the community updated on any major developments as they come in. Together we will share our networks and resources and help each other to move forward in the crypto market and change the world for the better.

#VOISE #MUXErealestate #ethereum #ERC20 #collaboration #bitcoin #crypto #hardwork #success #investments #HeartheVOISEofMUXE #partnerships #progress

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Loving this project! Real estate tokens are highly value and can easily be sold out with proper marketing. Muxe has a lot of advantages from other real estate tokens such as atlant, propy, caviar etc.
I agree with that, and another, MUXE will not enter to this type of Platform unless he has more and substantial advantages to other businesses like this
before him. And if we look closely at the things about MUXE we can see that Developers are really paying close attention to each part of it, so for me MUXE is one of those who are eligible to handle this type of Platform.

Thank you very much for your kind words please make sure that you check out https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

Hi, I have been a part of Propy’s bounty campaign. Signature as far as I remember.  Can you please tell me the difference between Propy and Muxe? Both projects are competitive in terms of their goal. I want to know what’s better with Muxe vs. Propy.

The best way to see MUXE is compared to a global technology company as Google. We focus far beyond the topic "Real Estate"

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

“Lack of transparency in transactions, too much paperwork, fraud, and irregularities in the public record makes a lot of space for blockchain technology to revolutionize the real estate industry. Blockchain can eliminate the need for paper-based records and fasten up transactions. It will lead
to more efficiency and reduction in operational costs for stakeholders.”

What does this mean? No need to sign any contract or no need to legalize any agreement if we bought house with Muxe?

Depending on the country of the listing users and depending on how the blockchain is being used this would be a possibility in the future.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

Muxe is a good blockchain most specially for those who involves themselves in the real state business. It also has a good platform that allows all the users to list, search and settle their needs in real state matter.

Thank you very much. Make sure you check out https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Muxe will make our life less hassle and more convenient in finding and searching your desire and dream home easily. They also offers a good service that will satisfy each one of us.

The first way we are doing this is via our platform https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Muxe is a good blockchain most specially for those who involves themselves in the real state business. It also has a good platform that allows all the users to list, search and settle their needs in real state matter.
Muxe platform also help people to earn by looking for someone to live in their extra space in their house. It also help to look for their dream house in an easy and fast transactions.

Exactly! Make sure you sign up on https://www.muxe.online for now to start engaging with our network.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Muxe platform also help people to earn by looking for someone to live in their extra space in their house. It also help to look for their dream house in an easy and fast transactions.

Sounds like Airbnb, huh? That will be a good feature if ever it's true. I think that I need to read more about what MUXE offers us. Gotta open their whitepaper now.

We are doing much more then what the platform of AirBnb is providing. Please review the Whitepaper carefully and sign up on https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

I like the platform as it allows users, to do things conveniently from listing and searching — buying and selling real estate properties, products, and services using blockchain. *clap*

Thank you very much Creepyjas, make sure that you sign up on https://www.muxe.online aswell.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I wish this business becomes a great profit.
A rather interesting approach, extraordinary idea!  Good luck fellows!

Thank you very much Dicopeges, please make sure that you register on our network https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

I like the platform as it allows users, to do things conveniently from listing and searching — buying and selling real estate properties, products, and services using blockchain. *clap*
These are the features of Muxe that will attract people to use the platform. Something new for me, because it is the first time that I heard about a project dealing with real estate.

And we are dealing with much more beyond Real Estate. Make sure you review our project properly and sign up on https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

The project will be useful! Brilliant job, wise results.  Good luck devs!

Thank you very much Daifumi. Please make sure that you register on our new platform: https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

Muxe will be more useful most specially to those who are looking for a good quality type of house and they really desire house and it helps them to make their searching easier than before.

Thank you very much NoG-NoG the first step to support us further is registering on https://www.muxe.online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: