Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

MUXE is a utility token — it would be used for all the transactions on the platform. Imagine purchasing a house using this token. It will increase the efficiency and time saving for the user.

Hey, users can even buy/sell home improvement products like commercial and residential supplies, hardware DIY, home electronics, and appliances. Aside from that, you can find professionals in the platform like when you're looking for Engineers and etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

As so you know, this is not the first and not the only project who has a platform that is related to real estate. I know one ICO who become successful to this field. Propy. How can you compete with this as your competitor? Or do you plan to partner with them?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Absolutely, and the Team are currently developing and providing the very innovative project allowing the user to fulfill all their needs in real estate demands, and the goal of the Muxe project is to provide a 100% guaranteed satisfaction to all of its users.

Good to know that there are project like Muxe . Hopefully they will let us try the demo version of their application for able for us and investors to know if the Muxe project is a worthy project that has potential in the future. Looking forward to it.

Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

It is incredibly easy to use that MUXE, can help even to find to average users the requirements, using the latest technologies in applications! MUXE much will facilitate and will simplify purchase of the real estate!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Absolutely, and the Team are currently developing and providing the very innovative project allowing the user to fulfill all their needs in real estate demands, and the goal of the Muxe project is to provide a 100% guaranteed satisfaction to all of its users.

Good to know that there are project like Muxe . Hopefully they will let us try the demo version of their application for able for us and investors to know if the Muxe project is a worthy project that has potential in the future. Looking forward to it.
so the demo application are free to download? This muxe are available in anfriod and iso? This is good if free they can have a feedback after people try to use it. And they saw if people are have suggestion to improve more or something about muxe.
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

so the demo application are free to download? This muxe are available in anfriod and iso? This is good if free they can have a feedback after people try to use it. And they saw if people are have suggestion to improve more or something about muxe.
hello guys can any idea when is the beta version launch and also if this free for trial so all of us can experience the real state,this the way also persuaded to all people.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Its like an alibaba of real state in which interested buyers and Legit Sellers/Service Providers meet in just one app! Hopefully no legal problems will arise during and after the finished product. But I'm also expecting the platform would have same tutorial on your first use.
So hopefully its ICO will be successful, so they can complete all of their needs especially those permits and licenses because they are very important in these types of business so that no major problems arise and they will be able to run this project immediately.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.
Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.

i dont think so that they will accept a walk in applicant, because the application are already free to download. there a lot of way if you want muxe to serve you. we will just wait for more improves and updates of muxe.
I see, It is free and currently downloadable? Right, you have a point. Perhaps today they are busy with many things to further develop this Platform. Yeah, waiting for more news and updates.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.
Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.

If that's the case, it means that muxe teams want to expand this project to most of the countries which make them more popular and for them to be more accessible to all the users in each countries.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, And We don't have to worry because we can be sure that it will have an successful ICO. Due to the assurance it is strongly advised to invest in this project.
Upon reading their white paper, I agree that this project is worth my investment because of the strong partners and companies that support Muxe, plus a comment from the team that all their private investors will support the project all the way.
And that's not all, when all the partners and supporters started to spread the news about MUXE, I'm sure that it would suddenly explode and get to know by the whole world.
if other see if there a huge investor and partnership will connect in this ico, muxe currently get the attention of other investors to deal with it.  so muxe have a big potential to grow more.
Support coming from partners or potential investors can greatly affect on the success of this platform. If they will see how it will goes or work, for sure a lot more is coming to this platform.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

It is incredibly easy to use that MUXE, can help even to find to average users the requirements, using the latest technologies in applications! MUXE much will facilitate and will simplify purchase of the real estate!
Muxe was really expected to be easily operated as the platform gives considerations to suit the possible range of ages of its users. Though we're living on 21st century, that concept was still truly realistic and a must to be included as the group of people that deals within the real estate industry are mostly the Generation Y up to middle-age.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Good evening team. I hope your project runs happily!
Apperceptive logo, outstanding vision!
That is for sure! Because they have a well informative and substantial whitepaper and because they have a well organized and well conceptualized platform which is really purposive to many people especially to those who are in the field of real estate and brokerage.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

As so you know, this is not the first and not the only project who has a platform that is related to real estate. I know one ICO who become successful to this field. Propy. How can you compete with this as your competitor? Or do you plan to partner with them?

Indeed Muxe may not be the first ever platform in real estate though muxe project can revolutionize and evolve with the high demands in real estate of the consumer and since the platform of the muxe project is very innovative and greatly beneficial for the user this project will really succeed in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?
Why did you ask that? No Sir, MUXE is the same as other projects, which has been developed by many people within a TEAM and I think, such a great project and vision can not be fulfilled by a person no matter how diligent he/she is.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, And We don't have to worry because we can be sure that it will have an successful ICO. Due to the assurance it is strongly advised to invest in this project.
Upon reading their white paper, I agree that this project is worth my investment because of the strong partners and companies that support Muxe, plus a comment from the team that all their private investors will support the project all the way.
And that's not all, when all the partners and supporters started to spread the news about MUXE, I'm sure that it would suddenly explode and get to know by the whole world.
if other see if there a huge investor and partnership will connect in this ico, muxe currently get the attention of other investors to deal with it.  so muxe have a big potential to grow more.
Support coming from partners or potential investors can greatly affect on the success of this platform. If they will see how it will goes or work, for sure a lot more is coming to this platform.
And it's one of those who give us excitements, things that MUXE can present to us as the project progresses. Now they're really trying to show that they are worthy of support based on the developments we see in this project.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

If that's the case, it means that muxe teams want to expand this project to most of the countries which make them more popular and for them to be more accessible to all the users in each countries.
Yes, and we will see that MUXE really wants to give their service around the world, which will start with these countries. And we can be sure that after the success of this project and after the offices have been set up in those countries it is now ready to spread throughout the world.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Such idea are becoming prosperous! A very promising business, wise job, amazing job.
Hello, please read their white paper, check their website and also you can participate in their forum. Surely you will be more surprised at what you can see.
If you read and understand the things that they can do in your life in the future, you will definitely be more flowery in this project.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Is there any restricted countries in the participation of this project? Cause I see sone ICO having issues like these
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Is there any restricted countries in the participation of this project? Cause I see sone ICO having issues like these
I don't think there will be a restriction to other countries because they'd mention in their white paper that: "To set up teams in USA, Europe and Asia to
market and promote the platform. The teams will be responsible for tie ups with their local companies to participate with MUXE". And MUXE plans to set up offices in these cities to provide necessary ground technical support to the various partners and vendors. Customer service teams will be essential to ensure smooth transactions and queries from our users. The local offices will manage all operational and logistical matters on a daily basis.
* Arnhem
* Bejing
* Tokyo
* Seoul
* Berlin
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: