Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I had ANOTHER dream  (Read 2461 times)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:58:39 PM

Freaking weird, I think maybe this one is because I've been stressing about being able to buy back in, but now I'm not so sure I want to, In the coming three days, we're going to truely drop back down to the norm. So don't buy in just yet, according to my dream at least.
The last dream I had about bitcoin was spot on, it just has to reach the 400$ point around the tenth, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344295
which is still supported by my last dream. If this comes true, I'm going to really pay attention to my new dreams, but then again I could of just gotten lucky.

Tread carefully. Have your fiat ready.

I didn't dream, but I am also considering 500 very likely, 400 likely, 300 unlikely, but would be good if we can dip there for a couple of minutes, but I doubt there'd be much selling pressure at that level to satisfy the crowd of buyers. Tread carefully indeed, guessing the bottom is risky, start buying in small increments at prices below 700

i am satoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:07:06 PM

Freaking weird, I think maybe this one is because I've been stressing about being able to buy back in, but now I'm not so sure I want to, In the coming three days, we're going to truely drop back down to the norm. So don't buy in just yet, according to my dream at least.
The last dream I had about bitcoin was spot on, it just has to reach the 400$ point around the tenth, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344295
which is still supported by my last dream. If this comes true, I'm going to really pay attention to my new dreams, but then again I could of just gotten lucky.

i must say sukhool has been pretty accurate with his dream predictions so far, one more correct prediction and i think we should elevate him to prophet status  Smiley

I_bitcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:09:42 PM

I_bitcoin, keep that emotional energy. It can only do you good.

Can't help but be positive.   This is so addictive.    My inner geek is on fire.   Frankly obsessed.

No matter where you go, there you are.
Steveia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:50:07 PM

I had a dream prior to the current downturn (sometime about last week) and in it Bitcoin dropped in the low hundreds, bordering on double digits.

Perhaps messages from the beyond?
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:13:05 AM

I have a dream that one day the people will rise up and live out the true purpose of their existance: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are born free." I have a dream that one day in every part of the world the sons of former slaves of the banks and the sons of former banksters will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the United States, a nation, sweltering with the heat of injustice and sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be ruled by the financial system but by the principles of free market. I have a dream today.
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:22:04 AM

That was beautiful.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:58:19 AM

My dreams are 6 figures for BTC, I know, crazy. I wake up disgusted with "now I can buy 0.001 BTC only !"
outofservice

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:40:51 AM

I would like your dream to come true (purely out of selfish and greedy reasons), I'm on the sidelines waiting to pounce. However, I have a strong gut feeling 900+ by the tenth.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:53:51 AM

$830.... at this moment.   

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:22:08 PM

I didn't dream, but I am also considering 500 very likely, 400 likely, 300 unlikely, but would be good if we can dip there for a couple of minutes, but I doubt there'd be much selling pressure at that level to satisfy the crowd of buyers. Tread carefully indeed, guessing the bottom is risky, start buying in small increments at prices below 700

Oh really?

Weren't you the one calling me a fool for selling $1100 coins at $1000, when I stated my belief that market was away to dive (it did)? I would be only selling low to buy back in at $1300, you said.

(I bought back in big style at around the $600 mark btw)

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:43:38 PM

Oh really?

Weren't you the one calling me a fool for selling $1100 coins at $1000, when I stated my belief that market was away to dive (it did)? I would be only selling low to buy back in at $1300, you said.

Gratz, fear combined with some news spun negatively made you a bit more wealthy... I can only hope you continue to nail your calls Cheesy not every time there is a downtrend will China release a statement and a whale will dump following it going in to a weekend ( following a weekend of weakness )

Proud Hodler, neither bull nor bear.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:50:15 PM

Gratz, fear combined with some news spun negatively made you a bit more wealthy... I can only hope you continue to nail your calls Cheesy not every time there is a downtrend will China release a statement and a whale will dump following it going in to a weekend ( following a weekend of weakness )

I wasn't even thinking about the China news at the time. I was simply looking at the charts and listening to my gut.

The weekly chart was overextended, regardless of any bad news...the fact that there was also bad news at this time, and going into the weekend made the case all the more compelling.

Now we have had yet another brutal bitcoin correction and are showing signs of a steady recovery, perhaps new highs can be found....but perhaps not....I am of a who-knows opinion at the moment and am neither buying nor selling.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:23:14 PM

Oh really?

Yeah I called you a fool for selling bitcoins lower than you bought them and I didn't change my mind. Glad your gamble worked out and you had a chance to correct your error, but you should never sell lower than you bought, you just don't need to (unless you are invested with all your money and have no cash ready to buy in lower).

However, this topic is irrelevant already, I think the buying time of this dip has passed and never reached quite the lows everybody expected, so the next target to buy, for me, is set once we break 1240.

i am satoshi
sir faps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:32:32 AM

Oh really?

Yeah I called you a fool for selling bitcoins lower than you bought them and I didn't change my mind. Glad your gamble worked out and you had a chance to correct your error, but you should never sell lower than you bought, you just don't need to (unless you are invested with all your money and have no cash ready to buy in lower).

However, this topic is irrelevant already, I think the buying time of this dip has passed and never reached quite the lows everybody expected, so the next target to buy, for me, is set once we break 1240.

So did you buy any more in the low 400s, or is your buy target still above 1240?
pbody

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:49:11 AM

your last dream was spot on?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
philip2000uk

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 08:18:14 AM

Dreams only happen when you've not thought through the days events.  If you're always a busy person and never had time to just sit on your own and think.  That's when the dreams come.  I hardly ever have dreams.  Oh it's also if you can't sleep too as you remember the dream rather than forget it when you wake up.

Leather girls identity film2 on youtube and website link i accept bitcoin Smiley
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:20:00 AM

So did you buy any more in the low 400s, or is your buy target still above 1240?

Thing with holding and buying low is that you can easily change your mind if the market moves against you without losing a single cent. Just buy when it's low. So I did buy a little at 4xx, yes, as expected.

I am also considering 500 very likely, 400 likely, 300 unlikely

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: