Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO RIGS - The premium ALT mining rental service provider  (Read 17447 times)
Crypto Rigs (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #4 extended for 1 week.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:26:26 AM

*** UPDATE ***

RIG #6 and #7 are now available.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:32:54 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Rigs #1 and #2 available.

Rigs #5 and #7 rented.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #1 rented.

Rig #2 available.

Rig #3 available.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:32:40 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #3 rented for 4 weeks.

Rig #2 available.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:01:25 AM

Crypto, since it's a script miner can you do dogecoines or coinye? and can you rent for like 12 hours or 8?

Hi otrkid70,

We can certainly do dogecoins and coinye. We can cater to 8 and 12 hour rentals.

Thanks,
Chris

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:19:35 AM

I hope my offer was not insulting to you. No big deal if it's a number you can't work with or accept Smiley

Hi otrkid70,

It isn't insulting at all. We can definitely work with and accept it. =)

PM sent with details.

Thanks,
Chris

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:44:51 AM

I hope my offer was not insulting to you. No big deal if it's a number you can't work with or accept Smiley

Hi otrkid70,

It isn't insulting at all. We can definitely work with and accept it. =)

PM sent with details.

Thanks,
Chris

Payment and payment info sent also sent pool info.  Thanks chris

Hi otrkid70,

No worries. =) Rig #2 setup for you and already hashing away.

Thanks,
Chris

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:55:02 AM

LMAO this is great!!!! hahah why didn't i do this sooner??  Thank you!!

Hi otrkid70,

We aim to be a premium mining rental service provider. We do this by providing a high quality, efficient, hassle free and friendly service.

=)

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Regards,
Chris

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:19:06 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #1 Available

Rig #2 Available

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:19:47 PM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #1 Available

Rig #2 Available

Rig #5 Available

Rig #7 Available

Killua

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:14:10 PM

I'm all for making money and minimizing risks as there is no guarantee that you could run your own and that you join a pool that your pool doesn't even finish one the entire day. I get that. So you want to make the money and they aren't having to pay for the electric cost, but you are just completely ripping people off bro. You got to give them at least some chance to get close to making their money back. At your rate let's just say that a LTC is worth $20 yes I know it is worth about $23 but I'm trying to show even if it's not worth as much giving it to you but it goes up during the day to what it is now that they still always lose. 1000kh/s you are charging 1LTC for which I said we would say $20 to be nice to you. But even if you go with the most profitable one today they rent 1000kh/s for you they project to make $8.50 on the day because they don't spend anything in electricity. $20 minus $8.50 is a loss of $11.50 and that is the numbers being nice to you. So no one would be able to come close to renting at your price and even come close to breaking even if they had a good day. You are far more than minimizing your risk. You got to come down on your prices.
Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

well I rented some rigs weeks ago. mined some shitcoin dumped it and made ten times the ltc payed for rent. you must make some research on which altcoin you point the rigs to. for people who are not able to build a rig this service is great.

there are some good strategies to make a lot of profit out of renting rigs. people should just use their brain sometimes Roll Eyes

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Killua

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:34:56 PM

I do research pointed on variables of which are trading higher on the day and the current difficulty mixed with the payout for finishing the transaction. The only way you have a possible chance as the customer renting it to make your money back is the same way you would make more than your money back and that is to mine solo and then your chances of completing a transaction have dwindled a whole lot and are doing more than simply rolling the dice. If you end up hitting that way you got extremely lucky and that's good but the price here isn't using your brain or even rolling the dice it's simply handing over your money with very miniscule chance of coming close to recouping the loss.
Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:03:02 PM

yeah you are right if you do it how you wrote.

I never mined a coin that was listed on coinwarz/coinmarketcap or an exchange. I know you need some kind of luck if you do it the way I do, but hey I like that gambling Smiley

So if you don't have money/time or gpus available in your country and you have spotted a sweet new altcoin, you can rent a rig. (and here you have really fast support)

And some coins I don't dump at the very beginning, I hold them. Maybe they are worth a lot more than the profitably rate was at the day I mined them.

People renting rigs shouldn't think shortterm.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Killua

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

Well I looked into his originally because I don't the capital to build one right now after spending and waiting for my preorder Gigahasher to come in. Script mining is more viable and easier to compete in since there are currently no companies yet to produce script mining chips.
tenaciouzd

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:48:58 AM

So after having a taste of renting from 2 separate providers from this forum, I can give first hand experience of them(cryptorigs) compared to the other service provider(EZ Hashing). In thread they say 24 hours +, I contacted them regarding if they could do a 8 hour session for me, rather than 24. I got a response instantly, telling me yes, they can do that. The other provider(EZ Hashing) took OVER A DAY to get back to me with how much a 24 hour session cost. EZ Hashings cost was cheaper than cryptorigs by a fair margin. And I can now see you get what you pay for as far as service goes. Cryptorigs customer service was astounding, even with me only purchasing a 8 hr contract. I sent them 8 emails in the span of the 8 hour contract, all of which were answered immediately and left me satisfied. I purchased EZ hashing's 24 hour service today, because I wanted to try out a longer run, and the price was 30% lower. What a mistake. I am going on hour 4 now of waiting for a response from my last email. Let me copy pasta my last email from EZ Hashing:

"pool.just4dns.co.uk is much better. minning at 100% efficiency.

I will go afk.

Good luck mining.

Ed"

So he left it mining on the BACKUP server with a Pool hash rate of 3600khs(I am doing 3000khs of this) and total of 3 miners me included atm, instead of the main server I gave him which has 43 miners and a pool hash rate of 38,000khs(I would put this up to 41,000khs - IF I WAS ON THE PROPER POOL) These are the only 2 pools for this coin that I am aware of. So he basically took my money, and left me essentially solo mining and I have not heard from him in the last 4 hours, even though I requested him to change it to my main pool several times.

Alot of frustration with EZ Hashing yes?

I had ZERO frustration with Cryptorigs. I will forever pay a premium to get the service they provide.
And the kicker of it all? I emailed them to let them know just how much better they were from the experience with EZ Hashing, they actually, yet again, respond IMMEDIATELY(still waiting for EZ Hashing to reply from email 4 hours ago) and thank me for using their service, and THANK ME for using their service. THATS HOW YOU DO IT FOLKS. Take some notes Ez Hashing.

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:21:20 AM

So after having a taste of renting from 2 separate providers from this forum, I can give first hand experience of them(cryptorigs) compared to the other service provider(EZ Hashing). In thread they say 24 hours +, I contacted them regarding if they could do a 8 hour session for me, rather than 24. I got a response instantly, telling me yes, they can do that. The other provider(EZ Hashing) took OVER A DAY to get back to me with how much a 24 hour session cost. EZ Hashings cost was cheaper than cryptorigs by a fair margin. And I can now see you get what you pay for as far as service goes. Cryptorigs customer service was astounding, even with me only purchasing a 8 hr contract. I sent them 8 emails in the span of the 8 hour contract, all of which were answered immediately and left me satisfied. I purchased EZ hashing's 24 hour service today, because I wanted to try out a longer run, and the price was 30% lower. What a mistake. I am going on hour 4 now of waiting for a response from my last email. Let me copy pasta my last email from EZ Hashing:

"pool.just4dns.co.uk is much better. minning at 100% efficiency.

I will go afk.

Good luck mining.

Ed"

So he left it mining on the BACKUP server with a Pool hash rate of 3600khs(I am doing 3000khs of this) and total of 3 miners me included atm, instead of the main server I gave him which has 43 miners and a pool hash rate of 38,000khs(I would put this up to 41,000khs - IF I WAS ON THE PROPER POOL) These are the only 2 pools for this coin that I am aware of. So he basically took my money, and left me essentially solo mining and I have not heard from him in the last 4 hours, even though I requested him to change it to my main pool several times.

Alot of frustration with EZ Hashing yes?

I had ZERO frustration with Cryptorigs. I will forever pay a premium to get the service they provide.
And the kicker of it all? I emailed them to let them know just how much better they were from the experience with EZ Hashing, they actually, yet again, respond IMMEDIATELY(still waiting for EZ Hashing to reply from email 4 hours ago) and thank me for using their service, and THANK ME for using their service. THATS HOW YOU DO IT FOLKS. Take some notes Ez Hashing.

Hi tenaciouzd,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and sharing your experience with the community. We strive to give our customers a 100% positive experience and if there are any issues, we deal with them straight away and keep you in the loop as well as compensation for any inconveniences.

Your recent experience with another provider was brought to the attention of our team. As a customer of Crypto Rigs, we have given you 24 hours of free rental as a sign of good faith and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Thank you,
Crypto Rigs Team

Crypto Rigs (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:25:37 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Rig #1 rented.
Rig #2 rented.
Rig #5 rented.
Rig #7 rented.

EZ Hashing

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:51:25 AM

Your recent experience with another provider was brought to the attention of our team. As a customer of Crypto Rigs, we have given you 24 hours of free rental as a sign of good faith and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Thank you,
Crypto Rigs Team

This IS good customer service indeed. Even from a competitors perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: