Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:26:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future  (Read 2723 times)
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

for me to predict the future bitcoin price is very difficult but I hope the bitcoin price continues to increase and increase until it reaches climax.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

Though the market is currently in a dip and prices of the coin are at their lowest at the moment, Bitcoin has the potential to cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018. Bitcoin has been widely accepted in the financial market and having the first mover advantage, it was the first coin which introduced the idea of secure blockchains and brought forward the idea of digital, cashless society. The coin currently has a market capital of $106 billion and has one of the best development teams behind it. It will take time for the coin to cross the $20,000 mark.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Judging from the price movement now my estimate by the end of this year bitcoin can reach the price at $ 10000. if this August the growth of bitcoin volume increases may be a bitcoin price increase will be fast after August.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.
Its hard to predict but I'm still hoping that theory will happen this year, So for now I'm still holding some part of my bitcoin and If I have extra money I'm willing to buy more beside we are in the second quarter of the year and I hope before year end bitcoin will surpass our expectations.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

You can be curious about bitcoin prices in the future. We cannot see future, but we can analyze what will happen on future. We cannot assure what will be the bitcoin prizes in the future. For us to have a lot of income, you can sacrifice your money, because I think, bitcoin prices will go high peak in the future.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

not just a desire just like this happens but the desire of almost all users bitcoin prices go up significantly not too far several stages of management can be prepared in order to get the right profit may be just a fantasy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Actualy thats the goal of the blockchain market that the price rise beyond $20K in the future,but due to some circumstances happen in the digital currency system,like this bearish market situation,maybe its only become stabilize at price to $8K-$10K in this current year now i thinks its enough now to survive  this crucial year of cryptocurrency that we face  now.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

we don't know how much bitcoin price in the future and I think we can have a dream for the price. I think we can make a target goals for the bitcoin price so we can still hold our bitcoin and not sell if the price does not reach our goal price. but personally, I think bitcoin price will increase more than $20k in the future and the sky is the limit and I still have my dream in my head to see bitcoin price reach the highest price this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

I also hope like that, but what I see is quite difficult to now survive diangka 8-10k especially now btc prices are very down. I am quite worried about this. whether it will reach 20k by the end of the year.   Huh
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Everyday the curiosity of bitcoin is keeps on increasing.Because we don't know what happens tomorrow.If the price increase we will more profit from it.Don't worry for the minor fluctuations.We all holding with the trust.Let see what will happen.We had long way to go.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

We can't predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. But it goes up to 20k before and we don't know exactly when it will happen again. It will depend on the market on how it process to move up again. Maybe it can reach more than 20k now but don't overthink on it.
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Nobody can tell that for sure, imagine if somebody would know in advance that Bitcoin will become $19.500... I think that world will be in chaos!

markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Nobody can tell that for sure, imagine if somebody would know in advance that Bitcoin will become $19.500... I think that world will be in chaos!

No one can predict the future. If someone says they are prophets, I'm ready to tell them they are stupid people. The future is always changing even with only a few small impacts on the present.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

No one can know what happen in bitcoin in the future but i believe in bitcoin have potential to rise again. Maybe bitcoin can surpass from 10k, again this is my speculation, if many country invest in bitcoin and accept bitcoin one of their currency, i believe bitcoin will rise again.

love_you_much

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

I am thinking and interested in the price of the market at the moment. Currently I am losing a lot of money since I invested in this market. And the price of bitcoin in the future I have not thought about.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

because bitcoin is people power and the people power are depend on news , so if in the future bitcoin always have good news , i think the 20k $ price is possible to do .
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Actually It's hard to predict what will the estimated price of bitcoin in the future but there are many speculations that this year bitcoin will hit the 20k$ up, But as of this moment there is no guarantee that bitcoin will hit that price but I still believe bitcoin will bounce and it become profitable again.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

The more people join cryptocurrency and bitcoin, the more likely it is to grow. We have never seen how bitcoin broke records of value and I think this time it is also under force.
reinielle26

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

Its hard to say what will happen. No one can predict what exactly is going to happen and predictions does not always happen. All we can do is to wait and see it for our own eyes. Predicting it wont make it happen so lets just hope that it will rise again soon. Smiley
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

As of now specifically speaking the price went down $2k, super unpredictable right? It is hard to make clear speculations about the price but I am sure that as years pass by more and more things will happen, and yes it may go up in the next month or so but let's just for the best of BTC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███