Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Read this for your Question and Why's, Share your onw opinion after :) .  (Read 82 times)
jpaul211996
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 79
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
 #1

Is it about the law of supply and demand? why the price of bitcoin goes down and up?.If it is, then if the 75% of total circulation supply of Bitcoin or any other cryptos will be dump or hold  by Numbers of big Whales for a long long period of time. The remaining 25% will not be enough for the whole population of crypto's investors, then the law of supply and demand enters, shortages of supply will cause a high demand, if there's high of demand but shortages of supply authomatically the price of the remaining 25% of total supply including the 75% dump or hold by the Big Whales will surely Boom to the Moon in no time, then the big whales inters and sold all of there holdings in the market, it will make the price stay in the
space for the mean time after it reached the Peak. Time to reach the new record of the Deep, another good
opportunity for buys.

In 100% of crypto's investors maybe 10% only who benefited from the PUMP excluding the big whales,
then the Law of supply and Demands continnios repeatedly.

Please make a further explaination base on your own opinion bellow
#merit me if it is worht of your time reading this post, Thanks a lot.
1540324368
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1540324368

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1540324368
Reply with quote  #2

1540324368
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Pursuer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087


Where is my ring of blades...


View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
 #2

everything you said is based on one assumption that a large percentage of the supply (75%?) is held by people who are also collaborating with each other to pump the price. first prove to us that this assumption is correct then we can move on to the next step discussing about whether it is possible or not.

it is like physics problems where you assume there is no friction to make a conclusion. but in reality there is friction and a lot of other opposing forces and your conclusion is wrong because you ignored all of them....

jpaul211996
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 79
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
 #3

It can really happen if the 75% where sold and dump , and let the 25% in the Market.
Emma Alex
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 154
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
 #4

I agree with you. The supply and demand of bitcoin depend on how much the investors are investing on bitcoin. The price also depends on it. For instance, if there is more demand the price increases and when the demads decreases, price falls. Because of this there are big whales in the market who are sometimes responsible for the ups and downs of the price.
franky1
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1202



View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
 #5

lesson one
there are 17mill coins produced so far

lesson two
EXCHANGES which is where the public price is derived from only has a few hundred coins on each exchanges market depth.. not millions.

lesson three
each order line. (price) is filled with small amount of coins..

master lesson
it does not cost much to make a market price move. infact most bots are programmed to sheep follow. so if one exchange moves more than 1% the bots on other exchanges would follow automatically and some would arbitrage the change in price for a quick 1%. this can then cause a trigger effect to make other bots move. and ventually they all settle down when they all get to a price they agree is too low to sell below.

its not about large whales. its not about even small group sharks.. its about schools of piranha all taking a nibble and all folowing the same current/wave as others

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bobylee
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 294
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
 #6

Everyone has their own opinions and assumption regarding something. Without a pure and established assumption, we cannot judge anything. all that you said depends on one supposition that a huge level of the supply (75%?) is held by individuals who are additionally working together with each other to pump the cost. In the first place demonstrate to us that this presumption is right then we can proceed onward to the following stage examining about whether it is conceivable or not.
Xester
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 543


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
 #7

Is it about the law of supply and demand? why the price of bitcoin goes down and up?.If it is, then if the 75% of total circulation supply of Bitcoin or any other cryptos will be dump or hold  by Numbers of big Whales for a long long period of time. The remaining 25% will not be enough for the whole population of crypto's investors, then the law of supply and demand enters, shortages of supply will cause a high demand, if there's high of demand but shortages of supply authomatically the price of the remaining 25% of total supply including the 75% dump or hold by the Big Whales will surely Boom to the Moon in no time, then the big whales inters and sold all of there holdings in the market, it will make the price stay in the
space for the mean time after it reached the Peak. Time to reach the new record of the Deep, another good
opportunity for buys.

In 100% of crypto's investors maybe 10% only who benefited from the PUMP excluding the big whales,
then the Law of supply and Demands continnios repeatedly.

Please make a further explaination base on your own opinion bellow
#merit me if it is worht of your time reading this post, Thanks a lot.


This is an exaggeration and to say that the whales own 75% of the total supply is just too much. I would not believe it  since if you look at the wallets of the whales it could only be 30% to 40 +% of the total bitcoin circulation. Most of the bitcoins were on the wallets of the elite holders . But it is good if we can have a good study about this so we can display the statistics so we will not be resting only with assumptions.

climaxcrypto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 252
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
 #8

why don't we think about more rationally, besides of talking with assumptions. hope i made it clear what i am willing to say bro.
Brianlee0112
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:40:50 AM
 #9

You can not actually apply the law of supply and demand in this case. Yes it might go along with some scenarios but always it will not be the case. There are many factors that work behind the bitcoin price dropping which cannot be readily explained by law of supply and demand.
bontkoli01
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
 #10

You are right at some point. Though 75% of btc (if it is true) is already mined, demand and supply will not be hampered for so. Demand is generated by the requirement of traders. Supply is made by the miners and also the people holding now the btc. So somehow supply is done.
jpaul211996
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 79
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
 #11

Guess majority of you are against  to my Idea of the Law of Supply and demand, yes it may stated as a BIG assumption, but the my assumption is more accurate. The BIG question, is it really going to happen in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!