Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅  (Read 26381 times)
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Thanks everyone and happy to help Smiley

all who are here will feel happy because they can help others with the knowledge we have so that we can progress together with this project.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

I see more and more projects appear in the commercial real estate. There are a lot of potencial in this sphere.

Of course. That's because there are currently not many digital commercial real estate, so the market share is very wide. And also the real estate sector is a long term business.

Yes, right . there is a lot of potential in this project, because there aren't many projects like this that provide convenience and security to their customers and vice versa, I advise you to read agent whitepaper so you can find the difference offered by agenmile with the same project offering real estate

i see  some project like this in real estate commercial, but Agentmile have good experience since 3 years ago and it can be proove to continue in digitalized real estate leassing
WladimirBR

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Do you have any competitors in this area, than you will be unique and different from other similar projects?

i think project which based on property platform was already exist out there, for example brickblock, so agentmile already have a competitor.
Yeah sure,but i think agentmile better than brickblock ,with some features of agentmile,they can lead property platform

Agentmile is not the only real estate project that uses blockchain. But with all the experience, integrity and ability of the team that undoubtedly makes us believe and trust with the Agentmile project

Yes, right. Agentmile's 3-year experience in the real estate sector will have a lot and it can be an important capital to continue this project to success

i think 3 year experience was a proof that agentmile not a newcomer in this bussiness, so it make me sure to make an invest in this project.

exactly like what i said. Lots of experience in real estate it can make me believe in this project.
I support Agentmile

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you Smiley
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

The project is very entertaining and colorful in the presentation,thanks to the developers.Very cool and pretty site in my opinion.All information is presented beautifully and clearly. I have  read also the whitepaper, the project is nice both in terms of concepts and technology. This Project can help our community and this project will be successful in the future goodluck all developers.

Thanks for the feedback, that's really appreciated.
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I see more and more projects appear in the commercial real estate. There are a lot of potencial in this sphere.

Real estate has and will always be around. In terms of commercial, here's some interesting facts:

It is generally acknowledged that investing in CRE has a number of benefits over its residential counterpart:

CRE provides higher returns and rental yields than residential;
lease agreements are usually middle or long-term (3 to 10 years) compared to rental agreements that tend to be short-term (6 to 12 months);
CRE asset value is increasing over time and enjoys excellent potential for appreciation;
tenants often take a contractual obligation to incur many costs, for example insurance;
tenant-landlord relationships are professional and regulated by the agreement.

On the contrary, according to Ian Formigle at CrowdStreet, investing in single-family real estate and operating it as rentals has a number of challenges8:

lack of sustainable cash flow;
excess risk (investing in residential real estate often involves more than 100% equity risk);
lack of economies of scale (items such as roofs, heating systems, etc. demand large expenses and any force majeure events can consume all available income, if not more);
binary occupancy (100% or 0%);
costly management;
entirely market dependent (the property’s value does not affect profitability. The latter depends on the conditions dictated by the market);
geographical constraints (investors are, for the most part, looking to invest in nearby properties in order to oversee them).
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

AgentMile Video Reviews & Interviews [Full List]

https://medium.com/agentmile/agentmile-video-reviews-interviews-full-list-8a986704e172
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Real estate has and will always be around. In terms of commercial, here's some interesting facts:

It is generally acknowledged that investing in CRE has a number of benefits over its residential counterpart:

lease agreements are usually middle or long-term (3 to 10 years) compared to rental agreements that tend to be short-term (6 to 12 months);
CRE asset value is increasing over time and enjoys excellent potential for appreciation;
tenants often take a contractual obligation to incur many costs, for example insurance;

On the contrary, according to Ian Formigle at CrowdStreet, investing in single-family real estate and operating it as rentals has a number of challenges8:

excess risk (investing in residential real estate often involves more than 100% equity risk);
lack of economies of scale (items such as roofs, heating systems, etc. demand large expenses and any force majeure events can consume all available income, if not more);
costly management;
entirely market dependent (the property’s value does not affect profitability. The latter depends on the conditions dictated by the market);
geographical constraints (investors are, for the most part, looking to invest in nearby properties in order to oversee them).

i think so too, property bussiness sector was very promising at current and for future dor sure.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

costly management;

i think so too, property bussiness sector was very promising at current and for future dor sure.

Thank you and we've also been in the real estate sector for 3 years now and work some really big franchise brands such as Century 21 and Coldwell Banker.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

costly management;

Thank you and we've also been in the real estate sector for 3 years now and work some really big franchise brands such as Century 21 and Coldwell Banker.

like i say, this is the proof that agentmile project was a real gold chance for invest in property bussiness based on crypto, and you already have a live market product like Century 21, that was a point plus for this project.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

By the way, are there any  recent events that Agentmile will follow?
amal89

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

I've never seen AgentMile update on Facebook's social site for a week, do you have social media that is often used.
amal89

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

dont forget to join agentmile official telegram,so many information there

click here https://t.me/agentmile

Thank you for helping to share the telegram link, I feel helped
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

thank you for sharing info
this is my opinion about agent miles after seeing all the videos,
agentmile is an excellent industrial revolution and will grow rapidly next year
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Lovely project,are bounty program still going until now?
pintudepan

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

by having the concept of development in the middle of the city I think this can help businessmen who are busy with their work so that time is needed and they are free from traffic
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

by having the concept of development in the middle of the city I think this can help businessmen who are busy with their work so that time is needed and they are free from traffic

more than that, Agentmile is also help to leassing real estate. It very helpfull to people who not more known about real estate
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Lovely project,are bounty program still going until now?
it seems yes, just try visiting the bounty thread to see the certainty
pintudepan

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

more than that, Agentmile is also help to leassing real estate. It very helpfull to people who not more known about real estate
yes AgentMile can also help clients to get real estate that they want so that everyone can have the real estate they want through AgentMile
DerukEaa

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

yes AgentMile can also help clients to get real estate that they want so that everyone can have the real estate they want through AgentMile

by digitalized leassing system, i think it can make big changes in real estate bussiness. This is great innovationt
Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Bookkeeping of the Future: Moving Property and Land Titles to the Blockchain

visit here https://medium.com/agentmile/bookkeeping-of-the-future-moving-property-and-land-titles-to-blockchain-387debb033bf
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: