Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOA Coin] Signature Campaign  (Read 416 times)
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 03:50:35 AM by TOA Coin

TOA Signature Campaign is back!

We bring you TOA Bitcointalk Signature Campaign.
No delay pay outs and generous participation rewards.

Campaign starts on May 25, 2018 0900 AM UTC and will end on June 25, 2018 0900 AM UTC

General Rules:

Payouts will be distributed after the 1 month campaign and will be equivalent value in TOA Coin.
All participants are required to join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/toacoinofficial
All participants are required to join our Discord channel here : https://discord.gg/sRVNpZy
We reserve the right to eliminate if we evaluate your work is not honest or just spamming.
We reserve the right to change our signature campaign rules.

Overview:

TOA Coin is looking for a maximum of 15 participants to participate in the signature campaign.

For those interested to join.
Send us a PM with this format.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject of the PM:

TOA Signature Campaign Application

Content:
BCT Username:   ____________________________ (Fill the blank with your details)
BCT Rank:   ____________________________ (Fill the blank with your details)

TOA Coin Address:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

**It is important you reply with the correct application format to secure the slot.
Incorrect application format will not be entertained.

Rank Structure

TOA Sig Campaign is AVAILABLE FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS AND MEMBERS ONLY.
This is an initial campaign to welcome newcomers at Cryptocurrency.
Signature campaign for full members will launch or follow soon.

Jr Members: 10 participants
Members: 5 participants

Reward Structure

Jr Members: 3 USD per day
Members: 4 USD per day

Terms and Rules

1.  Participants must make a minimum of 50 posts per week.
2.  Non-constructive/low quality posts will not be considered.
3.  Participants are free to post wherever you want to EXCEPT in LOCAL discussions.
4.  Participants are required to wear the appropriate signature at all times, failure to wear the appropriate signature will result in the participant being disqualified.
5.  Posts will be evaluated on a weekly basis (every 0900 UTC) any unqualified posts will NOT be rewarded.
6.  Failure to make the minimum 50 constructive posts will automatically disqualify the participant from the campaign without payment.
7.  Rank of the participant will be based on the rank upon joining the campaign.
8.  Check the spreadsheet to see if your application was successful or not and when qualified to monitor successful daily payouts.
9.  Participants will use the same wallet address throughout the whole campaign.
10. The campaign will run for one month.

Details for the spreadsheet and accepted participants to follow.

Signature Codes:

Jr Member Code

Code:
[center]TOA Coin◉[url=http://www.toacoin.com/]Your innovative Travel Currency[/url]◉TOA Coin
Decentralized ☰ Usage ☰ Blockchain ☰ Exchanges[/center]

TOA Coin◉Your innovative Travel Currency◉TOA Coin
Decentralized ☰ Usage ☰ Blockchain ☰ Exchanges

Member Code

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬TOA Coin ◉ [url=http://www.toacoin.com/]Your innovative Travel Currency[/url] ◉ TOA Coin▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬Decentralized [url=http://www.toacoin.com/]☰[/url] Usage [url=http://www.toacoin.com/]☰[/url] Blockchain [url=http://www.toacoin.com/]☰[/url] Exchanges▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬[url=https://www.facebook.com/toa.coin]Facebook[/url] ◉ [url=https://twitter.com/ToaCoin]Twitter[/url] ◉ [url=https://t.me/toacoinofficial]Telegram[/url] ◉ [url=https://discord.gg/sRVNpZy]Discord[/url]▬▬▬▬[/center]

▬▬▬▬TOA Coin ◉ Your innovative Travel Currency ◉ TOA Coin▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬Decentralized Usage Blockchain Exchanges▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterTelegramDiscord▬▬▬▬

Brought to you by TOA.
Your Innovative Travel Currency.

Visit www.toacoin.com for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

The payrates are pretty good for lower ranked members, compared to some other campaigns. However this is the part what concerns me:

1.  Participants must make a minimum of 10 posts per day. And also a minimum of 1 post on this thread.
2.  Non-constructive/low quality posts will not be considered.

How are you expecting 70 quality posts per week? Only spammers are able to get that amount. You should lower this alot to 30 or 40, as 10 posts per day requires alot of time and interesting topics.

Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Wow, a whole campaign solely dedicated to spammers and account farmers.
If your terms won't change, you will only have those kind of participants, you can be 100% sure.

Kinda angry to read this thread  Angry
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Payments will be made after 1 month as a campaign ended,and heres the special thing on this,FUNDS HAVING NO THIRD PARTY ESCROW ..what would be the participants claim if project don't succeed?

Hire reputable escrow for transparency of both participants and Dev
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Payments will be made after 1 month as a campaign ended,and heres the special thing on this,FUNDS HAVING NO THIRD PARTY ESCROW ..what would be the participants claim if project don't succeed?

This is an existing coin with 5 or 6 exchanges so I think Escrow is not much needed as compared to those ICOs.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

The payrates are pretty good for lower ranked members, compared to some other campaigns. However this is the part what concerns me:

1.  Participants must make a minimum of 10 posts per day. And also a minimum of 1 post on this thread.
2.  Non-constructive/low quality posts will not be considered.

How are you expecting 70 quality posts per week? Only spammers are able to get that amount. You should lower this alot to 30 or 40, as 10 posts per day requires alot of time and interesting topics.

We have changed it to 8 posts per day.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Escrow is no longer needed since we already have existing projects.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:13:24 PM by apoorvlathey
Merited by Script3d (1), care2yak (1)

Payouts will be distributed after the 1 month campaign and will be equivalent value in TOA Coin.
As the payout is in your TOA coins and not in Bitcoins, please move the thread to Altcoin board.

We reserve the right to eliminate if we evaluate your work is not honest or just spamming.
You want your participants (low ranks) to make 56 posts in a week and expect them to not spam ? Kind of contradicts your tagline :
Here at TOA, we only choose quality and premium over all our services.

Some strict rules here too :

5.  Posts will be evaluated on a daily basis (every 0900 UTC) any unqualified posts will NOT be rewarded.
6.  Failure to make the minimum 108 ? constructive posts will automatically disqualify the participant from the campaign without payment.
I don't necessarily have problem with this because ultimately the participants are the ones to suffer, but I would point it out that most campaigns spread out the time for posting to whole week and don't kick-out users on daily basis.

EDIT :

1.  Participants must make a minimum of 50 posts per week. And also a minimum of 5 posts on this thread.
Paying users to post in a specific thread is against the forum rules !

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

As the payout is in your TOA coins and not in Bitcoins, please move the thread to Altcoin board.

You want your participants (low ranks) to make 56 posts in a week and expect them to not spam ? Kind of contradicts your tagline :
Here at TOA, we only choose quality and premium over all our services.

Some strict rules here too :

5.  Posts will be evaluated on a daily basis (every 0900 UTC) any unqualified posts will NOT be rewarded.
6.  Failure to make the minimum 108 ? constructive posts will automatically disqualify the participant from the campaign without payment.
I don't necessarily have problem with this because ultimately the participants are the ones to suffer, but I would point it out that most campaigns spread out the time for posting to whole week and don't kick-out users on daily basis.

Thanks, we'll edit a few details as well as move this to Altcoin board.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Your rules are contradictory, and the one that requires posting in this thread is against the rules.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Do you even know what you are asking? The last post was 8 posts per day for 3$ which means participants should make 56 posts per week for them to receive 21$ in a week? I have always been an advocate of any campaign should offer what it can afford but this, is way to bad and this would hurt the forum and that is why I am openly against it. Anybody who would accept to wear your signature under this condition is sure to either be a spammer or a spammer who has nothing to offer as a contribution to the forum.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Do you even know what you are asking? The last post was 8 posts per day for 3$ which means participants should make 56 posts per week for them to receive 21$ in a week? I have always been an advocate of any campaign should offer what it can afford but this, is way to bad and this would hurt the forum and that is why I am openly against it. Anybody who would accept to wear your signature under this condition is sure to either be a spammer or a spammer who has nothing to offer as a contribution to the forum.

We already lowered it down to 50 a week. Plus these are for Jr Member rates. Most of the existing Sig Campaigns doesn't have open slots for Jr Members as well and this will only be running maybe for just 1 month.

thesuriel

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

We already lowered it down to 50 a week. Plus these are for Jr Member rates. Most of the existing Sig Campaigns doesn't have open slots for Jr Members as well and this will only be running maybe for just 1 month.

I joined in anyway as I'm not using my signature space so I wouldn't lose anything.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Please remove the rule of 5 posts per week in this thread because this is against the rules as @apoorvlathey said. You can say that posts in this thread are appreciated.

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

Yes Sir, this is well appreciated for all jr.members in the forum.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

only jr member and member ?

Yes, giving them a chance to join as most of the Jr Members and Members slots of other Signature Campaigns are easily gets filled up.

archeafae

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Yes, giving them a chance to join as most of the Jr Members and Members slots of other Signature Campaigns are easily gets filled up.

Can you confirm if I'm in?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

Can you confirm if I'm in?

We will post who are qualified to join.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

We'll be locking this temporarily until further notice as we will be changing the date to later.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: