Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO hit 200$ ?  (Read 2825 times)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?

neo is good and very potential altcoins,
i believe neo will hit $200, but not in this year maybe in next year the price of neo will reach about $200 even more my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

NEO is following the market movement so far. IMO if market grow to the levels of January we will see NEO reach new highs and can get over $200.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?
It could, if there will be some success, strong projects on its blockchain. The next big one I know it is NEX, definitely will invest in it.

Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

one of the tokens that will make the first rapid rise in the new bull era. In 2018, it may have an ICO volume of 10%.  Wink
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

NEO is all able to hit 200 dollars. It is a technology of great efficiency and has been on of the top spot for investment among many other technologies. Also the NEO has been demanded in the market more than it was demanded previous months which rises the prices of NEO and a rise in price promises good future output or percent output. Initial investment right now would be the food decision.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

Yes, I believe that we are going to see NEO over $200 this year. NEO is very good project that had a good run, but last correction send it back. I think that with the nexe grow of the market NEO will show its good sides.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

It is ridiculous to say NEO will reach $ 200 in exchange rates because the NEO is currently only $ 50. To achieve the $ 200 of exchange rates, the Chinese government's cryptos ban must be lifted. I had expected the NEO to rebound at $ 128, but in 2018 this would be impossible. Therefore, NEO should not be invested in 2018.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

I definitely think that NEO can get to $200 by the end of the year. I see a lot of potential for Neo as new tokens continue to use this platform. I think it could follow a similar pattern to Etherium as it’s popularity grows.

I think it could take a couple of years to get to that level, but $200 it possible as the market as a whole recovers from the correction.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

I definitely think that NEO can get to $200 by the end of the year. I see a lot of potential for Neo as new tokens continue to use this platform. I think it could follow a similar pattern to Etherium as it’s popularity grows.

I think it could take a couple of years to get to that level, but $200 it possible as the market as a whole recovers from the correction.
I also believe that NEO can reach $200 this year because the NEO platform is competing directly with ETH and in the future if NEO is better developed then the $1000 price is only a matter of time. Nowadays, people are more inclined to buy NEO because NEO is very suitable for investing in ICO projects and their development team is very good.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

NEO is the right choice
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I think you should buy more NEO now. Because NEO's current price is very low compared to its real value. This is a good time to buy NEO.
Long-term holdings will bring a very good result. NEO may increase by more than $ 200 per coin. That can happen because NEO is recognized by the Crypto community for their potential and appreciates their business ventures.

Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

Yes, more chance to hit Neo $200 at end of this year.NEO climbed its way into the Top 20 coins achieving a $5billion market capitalization by the end of 2017.Now it's going very well buy Neo at the moment will get more profits.so Neo is lot of profitable coin .
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

It will happen, i think that it will happen before January of the next year, i want to be positive about NEO because i am holding a lot of them, but to be honest, the price is scary at the moment, i really hope for it to recover once that this bearish season ends

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

neo, do you want to make a very good investment? then you should listen to me. you should join the ICO of neo projects that you believe will do high-quality and important things. After exchange is listed, you can dial neo.
I do not know about that most of the projects that become really successful are the ones that have their own blockchain and not the ones that are based on other coins like all of those ethereum tokens, do not get me wrong you can make money with those tokens but if you really want to obtain huge profits you will need to invest in projects that are independent.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

NEO hit $160 in January already so $200 is easy to achieve this year or next.  It is a great project to HODL for the long term.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

yes new will hit $200 but in my predictions is not in this year,
you should wait a little bit longer, because i think 2019 is the most reasonable year for NEO to hit $200

JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

I think it has a bit more to drop in the short term to be completely honest and in the long term it may hit 200 again, but it will depend on rising along with BTC as it's bitcoin comparative stays relatively steady
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

I have high hopes for NEO. He has a future. It is already called the Chinese Ethereum. I hope that soon it will also be expensive.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

it can really happen but it will take a long time until it reaches that price, just remember that neo has a lot of manipulation behind the price, and that is what makes people dislike that coin a little. I like NEO, but there are a lot of stuff in what i do not agree with the team.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

Neo is a good coin to invest. Many projects based on neo would run successfully. Neo is china's Ether. Neo is one of the top coins in the coinmarketcap. It is very high potential and promising coins. It is possible to neo touch 200$ and at the same we have to hold it for long time will make this coin more benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: