Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading Crypto. Need HELP  (Read 216 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:12:13 AM

I can tell you one thing in general and based on my experience in my life so far, if someone knows for sure how he can make money with day trading, he will not post it publicly and for free so the competition for him will increase and he will probably make less money. If you or other day traders win money, then other day traders have to lose money. If you are looking for a good investment, then you need to spend your time and research about low priced and promising altcoins with huge potential of price increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

Hi guys ,
 I have been involved in crypto for about 6 months now and I could say I have lost a bit of money by investing in some not so good coins (alts). Up to now I have only been investing and tried to hold them for some time . I haven't tried to day trade yet.
Is anyone on this forum that could genuinely help me with where to start learning about day trading and also learn a very deep understanding on how crypto works and start making money. I have some knowledge already of what they are and everything but I am not happy with this level. I really like cryptocurencies and I am ready to start going deep with this .I want to start day trade and further invest in ico's and good coins.
I cant take loses anymore is driving me nuts...I am not expecting only gains and I know it will take time but I am willing to start trading with small amounts of money like few hundred bucks as for now to start learning and then go in deeper. Is anyone on here that could give me an advice of how they started learning or whats the best way to start . I am sure there is many veterans on this forum that could give me helpful advice.
I was thinking joining some telegram memberships that offers crypto signals do you guys think that's a good thing and will actually help you learn and bring you profits in the same time or they just want take your money ?  or do you have any crypto signals group that you have personally using and are bringing you very nice profits?

any advice that could get me started on this long path will be much appreciated Grin.

Since your beginning to hold i say that you've learned youre lesson but losing all that money from trying to trade and investing in bad coins.  I've made those same exact mistakes and the knowledge i gained from them was worth the large amounts of money i lost.  If i were you i could continue to hold and only trade over long periods of time.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

If you wanna start trading, just buy a forex book and try to learn a little from there, this is a good way to start introducing yourself in here (and i am serious) this helped me a lot.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Hi guys ,
 I have been involved in crypto for about 6 months now and I could say I have lost a bit of money by investing in some not so good coins (alts). Up to now I have only been investing and tried to hold them for some time . I haven't tried to day trade yet.
Is anyone on this forum that could genuinely help me with where to start learning about day trading and also learn a very deep understanding on how crypto works and start making money. I have some knowledge already of what they are and everything but I am not happy with this level. I really like cryptocurencies and I am ready to start going deep with this .I want to start day trade and further invest in ico's and good coins.
I cant take loses anymore is driving me nuts...I am not expecting only gains and I know it will take time but I am willing to start trading with small amounts of money like few hundred bucks as for now to start learning and then go in deeper. Is anyone on here that could give me an advice of how they started learning or whats the best way to start . I am sure there is many veterans on this forum that could give me helpful advice.
I was thinking joining some telegram memberships that offers crypto signals do you guys think that's a good thing and will actually help you learn and bring you profits in the same time or they just want take your money ?  or do you have any crypto signals group that you have personally using and are bringing you very nice profits?

any advice that could get me started on this long path will be much appreciated Grin.

For you to succeed in day trading you most be ready to stay with your computer for long and if you have little knowledge on how day trade work I will advise you to not going into it.  Trading is a game that involves with risky and you should do practice first before putting your hard earned money into it.  You are loosing because you have not master the act of trading and cryptocurrencies investment yet and I will advise you to learn first and other things should follow.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I think we both experienced the same things in trading. I have lost some of my money in trading maybe around 100-200 bucks but its ok for me since its what I can afford to lose and at that time, I am learning how to trade. Now I can say that I am not a beginner but not a pro, maybe mid level.  Grin Grin

Regarding into where do you need to start, maybe you need to learn how to read candlesticks, use technical analysis, handling your emotions (important) and many more.

Many are saying that day trading is very stressed so I tried it myself and its true. Its very stressful base on my experience. Waiting for hours for the coin to increase then picking another coin. In day trading, you are scalping only meaning you need to buy at low and when the price spikes for a bit then you will sell and pick another coin.

You need to learn how to use indicators too. In trading, the most commonly used indicators are RSI, MACD, CCI, Bollinger Bands. Maybe you can try Fibonacci Retracement in your trading if you want. One more, don't try to trade if you don't have enough information because your losing streak will continue. Read and read before you trade for profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██