Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobalBitcoinBank.com  (Read 1163 times)
GlobalBitcoinBank.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 08:35:10 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community

We are launching in September, but till that time please bear with us on our novice website www.globalbitcoinbank.com

We welcome your comments but we just wanted to get our name our there as soon as possible.

After our Main lauch in September you will see a highly secure, globally redundant Bitcoin Service Provider.

Look forward to your Feedback, both Positive and Negative!!!!!!!

GlobalBitcoinTeam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Are-you-a-wizard?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

no thx
dovewing2000

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 10:01:08 PM

I'd definitely put out some FAQ and start asking for feed back and give some background on the "bank" itself... lacking open information will hurt how people perceive your operation. may be explain how your bank is different than mybitcoin or other exchanges... what security is in place... is your bank reviewed by any tech firm to ensure security from trojan/virus... to what extend are you going through to make sure everything's transparent for clients and potential clients...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2011, 10:11:31 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2011, 10:59:53 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Only a couple concerns:

We are building a very secure network using one of the best Chain of Data Centers in the world. Is Weebly satisfactory for this?

I just opened up my bank called First Bitcoin Fargo: http://firstbitcoinfargo.wordpress.com/

It is totally secure because a lot of people can't be wrong for using Wordpress.com. It is also totally transparent--everyone can see right through it. But, with that said, not a single person will ever lose any Bitcoin at my bank.
GlobalBitcoinBank.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 12:02:14 AM

We have just put our name out with Weebly.

When we go live, we will not be using weebly or any other free service.

We have a team of licensed Engineers and wait till Mid- September when do our REAL launch.

GlobalBitcoinBank.com
Serith

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 01:31:33 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community

We are launching in September, but till that time please bear with us on our novice website www.globalbitcoinbank.com

We welcome your comments but we just wanted to get our name our there as soon as possible.

After our Main lauch in September you will see a highly secure, globally redundant Bitcoin Service Provider.

Look forward to your Feedback, both Positive and Negative!!!!!!!

GlobalBitcoinTeam

Your Vault Service and name resemble to Global Standard Bank SCAM. I think you should post verifiable information about people involved in the project.
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 01:36:47 AM

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Ibru Duke,regional manager with (GUARANTY TRUST BANK) Abuja branch here in Nigeria.

As the regional manager it is my duty to send in financial report to my head office at the end of
each year. In the course of 2010 business report,I discovered that there is the sum of $25,000,000.00 USD
currently in my branch with no beneficiary stated,which means no one would ever come to claim.

I have placed this funds on what we call escrow account with no beneficiary.As worker of this bank
I cannot be directly connected to this money.I ask that both of us work together with trust to transfer
the full funds out of my Bank and finally to your personal account. Once the funds have been transfered
we shall then share it,50% for me, 50% for you.

There are practically no risks involved,it will be a Bank-to-Bank transfer and all I need from you is
to stand as the beneficiary of the full funds.I will provide the backup documents with the help of my
Lawyer who i will pay to handle the entire documentations. It shall be done in accordance with all Laws
of International Banking and regulation,because i want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude.

I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will establish the necessary trust that we
need to execute this project.

If you find this proposal suitable then I will need you to send me the complete details of yours listed below.

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Personal Telephone Number:
Copy Of Any Form Of Your Identification:

As soon as I get the above from you,I will immediately send it to my Lawyer to prepare the backup documents
in your name as the beneficiary,and the documents send to you with further instructions on your next step.
Please ensure that you keep this deal confidential,do not discuss it with anybody,because of the nature of
this transaction and my work. I have a 19year career with my Bank and I do not Intend to ruin all that.

Here is my direct email: ibru60duke@live.hk and phone:+234-8186680891

Await your urgent reply.

MR. IBRU DUKE.

Be humble!
ffuentes

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 02:11:42 AM

In my young days, scammers were less obvious.

Listen Radio Libre (Electronica) Donate. (click for details).

Chilean peso VS BTC ahora: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=1&c=CLP&r=1

My bitcoin address
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 02:31:16 AM

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 03:03:47 AM

In my young days, scammers were less obvious.

Next time, ffuentes, add an image:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: