Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys! Guess what! Feb 2014...  (Read 5181 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:32:40 AM

And up up and away it goes! Smiley BTC

eh?

Up n away it went....it coming back down now, following China's lead as usual, with Stochastic indicators strongly suggesting that we may see a lower low than the 718 from earlier this evening.

Whatever turns out, your comment was poorly timed.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:11:58 AM

eh?

Up n away it went....it coming back down now, following China's lead as usual, with Stochastic indicators strongly suggesting that we may see a lower low than the 718 from earlier this evening.

You must be new here,

for the short time we have to have a correction, but if we are talking Q1 2014, 1000+ is still strongly possible. Smiley
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 06:39:15 AM

eh?

You must be new here,

for the short time we have to have a correction, but if we are talking Q1 2014, 1000+ is still strongly possible. Smiley

if not inevitable
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:47:20 AM

i had a dream liek this last year

worked out perfectly.

in my dream i sold when i should've hodl

dreams really do come true...

This made me laugh. Joke of 2013 = HODL.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

MatTheCat

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:33:51 AM

It is as strongly possible as 300- Q1. Infact, both are strongly possible.

I sold everything before I went to bed cos with lack of ability to set a stop loss, there is no way am I being asleep with thousands riding in this Bitcoin market..... risks of heavy losses far outweigh possibility for gains.

....I have woke up (no dreams I am afraid), and the price is the exact same as when I went to bed, but the charts are now looking a whole lot more bearish than when I went to bed. The indicators are also all pointing to a sell. Lower prices ahead and who fkn knows wtf will happen with China. Not a great time for Bitcoin investment.

i had a dream liek this last year

worked out perfectly.

in my dream i sold when i should've hodl

dreams really do come true...

This made me laugh. Joke of 2013 = HODL.

Then you are in bad need of a sense of humour transplant.

'HODL', He said HODL', BWA HAHAHA  HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOHOHOOOHHHOOOHEEEHOOOHEEEHAAHOO

Roll Eyes

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
CoinGroin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:53:02 AM

gave me chills, sir Smiley
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:49:53 PM

Set up a bet over on bitbet. The 1000-before-100 one isn't getting any funding on the no side, we need something slightly less bearish.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
MatTheCat

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:59:33 PM

Set up a bet over on bitbet. The 1000-before-100 one isn't getting any funding on the no side, we need something slightly less bearish.

I don't like gambling.

I only like winning and absolutely hate losing.

What happens in Bitcoin in near future depends entirely on stance of Chinese government. I am not willing to bet either way on that. I have bearish buy-ins lined up on Bitstamp, and I will continue to look/wait for trading opportunities in meantime.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:03:11 PM

The reason it gets no funding is that for every lunatic who believes in $100 it would be much more "profitable" (in case they turn out to be right Cheesy ) to sell or short now and buy at $100, instead of tying btc in the bet Smiley So this was kinda intended as a trap for lunatics who can't count to two. But shhh.

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: