Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need small loan, 3-6 BTC depending.  (Read 1622 times)
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

I could do this for ltc collateral that covers the loan.

The only alt collateral I just had was stolen (see a couple posts up) due to my foolishness. The only collateral I have at this time aside from some older GPU mining hardware is my reputation here.
Yea seen that, sorry to hear/read that. But what reputation do you have? I don't see any feedback, just sent ones...

It was my fault for thinking someone was trying to help and not doing due diligence. I feel pretty stupid about it. I swear when I started here the community was not this theft-y (then again, coins were 10 or less and often people would send a quarter or  a whole coin just to get users started, times change and so does BTC value! Now the scammers far outweigh the well wishers it appears).

Almost entirely my trades were made long before this Trust system was established. I've been here for a year and a half, give or take. Feel free to ask user "Projects" for verification of my reputation (as I've done countless transactions of various sorts with him over the past year), or search the "Honest Traders" thread for many feedbacks on selling/buying coin, as well as selling and buying hardware, since that is where the feedback used to allocate. I admit, I have not done a lot of trading within the "trust" system though I do have 4 ratings within it from other users (not sure why you didn't see them).

FWIW, I did one transaction with BitCoiner2012 a few weeks ago. My risk was ~.7 BTC I seem to recall. Transaction was flawless. Would trust again for future transactions.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:49:55 PM

I could do this for ltc collateral that covers the loan.

The only alt collateral I just had was stolen (see a couple posts up) due to my foolishness. The only collateral I have at this time aside from some older GPU mining hardware is my reputation here.
Yea seen that, sorry to hear/read that. But what reputation do you have? I don't see any feedback, just sent ones...

It was my fault for thinking someone was trying to help and not doing due diligence. I feel pretty stupid about it. I swear when I started here the community was not this theft-y (then again, coins were 10 or less and often people would send a quarter or  a whole coin just to get users started, times change and so does BTC value! Now the scammers far outweigh the well wishers it appears).

Almost entirely my trades were made long before this Trust system was established. I've been here for a year and a half, give or take. Feel free to ask user "Projects" for verification of my reputation (as I've done countless transactions of various sorts with him over the past year), or search the "Honest Traders" thread for many feedbacks on selling/buying coin, as well as selling and buying hardware, since that is where the feedback used to allocate. I admit, I have not done a lot of trading within the "trust" system though I do have 4 ratings within it from other users (not sure why you didn't see them).

FWIW, I did one transaction with BitCoiner2012 a few weeks ago. My risk was ~.7 BTC I seem to recall. Transaction was flawless. Would trust again for future transactions.
Appreciate your vote of confidence.

BTC Long.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: