Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin cloud mining with no minimal withdrawal limit and mintenance fee  (Read 340 times)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Not only is the price of the bitcoins increasing, but also the complexity of their mining. It is much safer to invest in bitcoin, it will still grow in value in the near future. I have contracts in cloud services, for today they are all unprofitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artur O (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Not only is the price of the bitcoins increasing, but also the complexity of their mining. It is much safer to invest in bitcoin, it will still grow in value in the near future. I have contracts in cloud services, for today they are all unprofitable.

Can't fully agree with you.
Let's imagine the future: you invest now 6k$ in 1 BTC and hold that till it's become worth 100k$, lets imagine that in 1 year period, what means after 1 year you will have the same 1 BTC.
And another option: you invest the same amount of money in mining powers, so in 1 year period your 1 BTC will turn into 1,2 BTC (120k$).
It's just up to you to decide which option is more suitable for you.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 01:20:13 AM by tmfp

Can't fully agree with you.
Let's imagine the future: you invest now 6k$ in 1 BTC and hold that till it's become worth 100k$, lets imagine that in 1 year period, what means after 1 year you will have the same 1 BTC.
And another option: you invest the same amount of money in mining powers, so in 1 year period your 1 BTC will turn into 1,2 BTC (120k$).

That is specious.

you invest now 6k$ in 1 BTC and hold that till it's become worth 100k$, lets imagine that in 1 year period, what means after 1 year you will have the same 1 BTC.

You will have invested dollars originally so you calculate your profit in dollars, which would be $94k, ROI of 1566%.

you invest the same amount of money in mining powers 

You are not "investing in mining powers", you are paying 1 BTC 'rent' in exchange for hash proceeds. so at the end of the contract your original 1BTC is gone, all you have left are the accumulated payouts.

so in 1 year period your 1 BTC will turn into 1,2 BTC (120k$)

No-one knows what eye watering difficulty there would be if BTC went to $100k, or the cost of profitable mining equipment, so how can you possibly say this? Where do you get these figures from? Show your calculations.

Your ROI calculator is misleading and meaningless in its headline numbers, because of the all important electricity cost (hidden in small font). Why do you default it to a Bitcoin price of $11,516??
This is the real situation as it stands

Fwiw, I have some sympathy for small miners in the current circumstances, but misleading potential investors is wrong.
No-one knows what the future will bring, including you.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Artur O (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

We provide no hidden calculations or whatever else. BTC price above was just taken as an example and instead of 100k$ I could write 1$, but who wants to believe that BTC price will be 1$? Smiley
The forecasted BTC price on the web calculator is based on average BTC price fluctuations for the period from 2017-12 to 2018-05. You can always switch to the market price if you like.
I don't know how did you calculate 23 USD loss, but i know for sure, if the BTC price will continuesly fall in future none mining company could give you any positive value of profit. So everything depends on BTC price and network difficulty.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: