Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Pyroxene (theMINE) | CWI-MINT Logos  (Read 18886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 02:35:49 AM by chrysophylax

### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Pyroxene (theMINE) | CWI-MINT Logos

NEW CWI Mine System - Pyroxene (theMINE)

A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Pyroxene (theMINE)

Pyroxene is the name given to the NEW CWI Mine system (theMINE).

We have been working on this particular rebuild for some time now, and have been testing the new hardware/software platform extensively, with excellent results in stability, availability, and expandability.

Pyroxene (theMINE) is still utilizing the trusted and much loved MPOS frontend, with a few CWI tweaks, for the foreseeable future. The backend is based on a rock solid Linux Operating System, with our very own and very stable Python based Stratum we call Obsidian (theSTRATUM). With multiple servers playing their own unique part in the backend, the platform is designed to be as expandable as it needs to be. This not only allows expansion in all parts of the infrastructure, but is also designed to become part of the massive project of the HPC Platform - theGRID (codenamed ENIGMA) which we are designing to start building next year.

Pyroxene (theMINE) has been built to have one of the most cohesive communication systems in the backend, so that data is transferred at lightning speed, with very little overhead on the Server level, as well as between servers.

The CWI-MINT project (codenamed Logos) encompasses all the mining, and related projects in one department. These SubDivisions include CWIgm (theMINER), Obsidian (theSTRATUM), and of course Pyroxene (theMINE).

Pyroxene is a Work In Progess and as such will continue to develop and expand as it grows into a much more mature platform throughout this year and into the future. Our goal here at CWI is to build a mining system so stable and resilient, that it will cater for almost ALL miners of ALL sizes. From the small CPU Miners to the Largest Farms and Rental systems, Pyroxene (theMINE) is being designed to handle ANY hash power you can direct at it. Further, the type of pools will grow from just MPOS alone, to various others, with development into our own Non-Registration system currently in the works.

Diversity of PoW coins to mine are all part of the build, as well as the eventual decentralization of Obsidian (theSTRATUM), so that miners worldwide can mine to the Stratum with the lowest latency. Much more is in store for Pyroxene (theMINE) and we will continue to work extensively as Pyroxene (theMINE) grows, ensuring that we iron out ANY issues that may arise. Coin issues will occur from time to time, as we have experienced a few times previously, so we will do what we can to ensure complete cooperation with the Coin Developers so that the coins we choose for inclusion here in Pyroxene (theMINE), are as stable as the Coins Development Team can make them.

All the current coins to be mined on Pyroxene thus far are located here -

http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/ - Being Built as the main Landing Page, but currently pointing to Chysolite Mine.

As this list of coins continues to grow this year and into the future, the suggestions of coins for addition will still be very welcome, and we will research all suggestions put forward, as well as our own Coins Of Choice.

We hope you have a smooth and seamless experience using Pyroxene, and most of all NJOI and have a great time mining.

To reach us at ChainWorks Industries (CWI)

All Contact Details in our Main Thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.0

This thread is a self moderated thread, which means that ALL degrading and offensive and non-constructive comments that we notice (and gets reported) WILL be deleted at our (or the BitCoinTalk Moderator) discretion.
If you want to join us in the growth of ChainWorks Industries (CWI) and help us with improving the CWI-EcoSystem - please do so.
Please be Constructive - Please be Patient - Please be Respectful

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 02:29:17 AM by chrysophylax

Reserved ...

For Urgent posts and notices regarding Pyroxene (theMINE).

20200716 - Updating for history's sake ...

- Digital Ocean chosen to create backend infrastructure setup.
- VPS Systems chosen and created for the various tasks required for the Mining Systems including the Mines themselves.
- Various frontend and backend Pool Systems researched and chosen for Chrysolite Mine, Citrine Mine and Amethyst mine.
- Amethyst Mine (original) setup with MPOS frontend and highly modified backend CWI Python Stratum (Dev - BarryStyle (DB, Stratum), chrysophylax (VPS/daemon/MPOS)).
- Citrine Mine setup with Yiimp based frontend and highly modified backend (Dev - BarryStyle (Yiimp/DB/Stratum), chrysophylax (VPS/daemon)).
- Chrysolite Mine setup with uNOMP frontend and backend, both highly modified (Dev - EliteMobb (uNOMP/DB/Stratum), chrysophylax (VPS/daemon)).
- Amethyst Mine (new) setup with MPOS frontend and highly modified backend (Dev - EliteMobb (MPOS/DB/Stratum), chrysophylax (VPS/daemon)).

#crysx

RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

can i read more technical information about this project?
i don't understand in general, how this platform will work.
and, can i join to website without registration?

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:18:29 PM by chrysophylax

can i read more technical information about this project?
i don't understand in general, how this platform will work.
and, can i join to website without registration?

Hi RickyCardero ...

For the end user - simply put, it is a collection of mining pools.

This new system is based on powerful Servers, solid Operating Systems, inhouse coded applications like Obsidian (the stratum that allows you to mine to the daemon/wallet), and currently the MPOS frontend for the Pool details, mining statistics and payment system. The difference here is the way it is built in the backend, with multiple servers focused on one task per server, and the method these servers communicate to one another, making it a very efficient process.

To mine, this system requires registration, and as such, requires the registration setup on one of the pools. The main DataBase server contains ALL the details that is required for ALL the pools, and so registration only needs to happen once. Those same registration details are then used for all the pools that exist in this DataBase environment, and so you will be able to log in on all the corresponding pools using the one registration, and mine with the same workers, just by changing Algorithm settings.

The entire system we are building isn't 'just' this of course, but that is what is presently available to mine on. Many more components are still being worked on and developed, and as they come to fruition, will come to be part of system. Which is why Pyroxene (theMINE) was created.

If you have miners, please take it for a test drive. The only pool we are currently working on is SweepStakeCoin Pool. All the others are open for full testing and mining.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - BERNCASH | SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Hi All ...

SWEEP pool is undergoing maintenance, which will take some time.

All seems well though, and progressing steadily. The pool has over 160KBlocks to process so there is some heavy lifting to be done by the server, which also seems to be doing it almost effortlessly.

Once this is rectified, we will be setting the rest of the pools soon after so that the old pool server is decommissioned shortly after that.

Mining 'can' commence on the pool if you so desire (as we are doing so now, and running some testing while we do so), but the results of the testing such as the share allocation and payout will not occur until after the current processes are finished, which should take another 7hours or so, if all finishes well. Which means your mining and hashes will be recorded in the DataBase and will be paid out when the completion of the update process occurs, but it will be at your own discretion as we cannot guarantee the process will complete without hitch. We can take the risk of mining before it completes, but that is our decision to take that risk while the hashrate and the diff is currently so low.

BERNCash pool is now also out of maintenance and is running as it should be. When the fix for the daemon is completed, we will compile and replace the current daemon with it. Until then, the pool will continue running in the fashion it is, where the daemon/wallet will be restarted every hour or so due to the RPC lockout issues it currently suffers from.

Will post updates as they occur.

#crysx

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Long time in the making. Is DNR coming back to your pool?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Long time in the making. Is DNR coming back to your pool?

Yup ...

That is next on the list BEFORE Carsen brings back TOR in the compilation Wink

Will be working on that pool on Tuesday or Wednesday as well as the others (BTX, PGX, etc) the rest of the week. The newer coins will be started after that, as we still require the testing component of the migrated pools to the new servers (hence the birth of Pyroxene (theMINE)), so they will all start out as 'beta' (blue colour) which only means it hasn't gone right through our 'burn in' process of testing. The OP will be updated with the details and mining parameters when time permits, but we should have DNR added in the next few days.

If there are requests of pools that you would like to see, if we can get it done and we agree that it should be part of Pyroxene, it will be. Just let us know the coin or list of coins you would like to see.

Thanks,

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - BERNCASH | SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Hi All ...

Both BernCash and SweepStakeCoin Pools are now up to date.

Maintenance on BERN has finished, and Pool is running well.

Fix and Maintenance on SWEEP has only just completed, and is running smooth again. All payouts have been sorted, and the PPLNS shares and blocks have been caught up.

Mining is operational, and we are looking forward to the longevity of our new pools on our new platform.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:39:47 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:05:43 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - SWEEPSATKECOIN

Hi All ...

We need to have some maintenance done on the SweepStakeCoin Mine, so maintenance mode is now in effect.

We will bring theMINE back online as soon as the maintenance has finished. Please excuse this inconvenience, but we are building a better mining system overall, and these interruptions will happen from time to time. We just apologize for the very short notice this time, but we needed to force maintenance immediately to alleviate any possible issues we were seeing slowing starting.

Normally, a time window would be given and published here (originally in the CWI-Thread), and will continue to happen apart from what we deem as urgent. Like this time.

Thanks for your patience,

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:06:29 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 08:20:28 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - INFLUXCOIN

Hi All ...

Now that there is a break in the mining of the CWI-Pool InfluxCoin (the old pool), and no one is actually mining there now, we have turned off the stratum to this old pool and ask that you start a new account (register) on the new Mining Platform - Pyroxene.

The new InfluxCoin pool is ready and has been fully tested. It is still in 'beta' designation as the community mining has not been tested thoroughly as yet, so we encourage those that wish to mine INFX, do so at the new Official CWI-Pool InfluxCoin on the brand new Mining Platform - Pyroxene.

To register and start mining on Pyroxene, please click the link in the list located here - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

The old pool will still be accessible via - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ - so that you can remove your coins from ANY of the mining accounts you have on this pool. The old pool WILL be terminated after we allocate a date, but we have allowed ample time to withdraw all you coins from the pool wallets to offline wallets of your own, or exchange wallets.

PLEASE do this as soon as possible, as when we allocate a date for termination of the old pools, the wallet is terminated along with it, and ANY remaining coins WILL be destroyed with the wallet. So we urge you all who have been mining here to take heed of this notice, and get your coins out ASAP.

Thanks,

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - DEFT

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4396753.msg39203321#msg39203321

NJOI!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - RAVENCOIN

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3238497.msg39203657#msg39203657

NJOI!

#crysx

hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Website - under construction?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Website - under construction?

Where are you looking?

Just stating that post without a link is difficult to track what it is exactly that you are referring to.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - DENARIUS

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.msg39508132#msg39508132

NJOI!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - DONATIONCOIN

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589852.msg39511237#msg39511237

NJOI!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:22:41 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 02:32:45 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - BERN

Hi All ...

We have suspended the payouts and scripts for BernCash currently due to what seems to be a fork with the daemon.

We shall also cease mining via the stratum, so that we can investigate the issue, and if it so happens to be a fork in the blockchain, then we will restart the sync from scratch. This can take several days, but is the safest way of resyncing to the main chain.

As you all know, we have had to restart the daemon just under every hour so that the RPC connection issue the daemon currently has, is alleviated every hour on restart. This is the 'workaround' that we have had to undertake for the pool until a permanent fix for the daemon can be found. Steven has released multiple updates, which seem to run flawlessly for a while, then fails at RPC connectivity after an undefined and varied time frame. This 'workaround' we have had in place seemed to have work thus far, but now (thanks to a diligent miner) have noticed that quite a few blocks back, the pool daemon is not on the same chain as the Block Explorer.

Due to this, the block at where the pool daemon forked from, meant that we all have been mining 'dead' coins as they don't exist on the main chain. These will be lost, this includes ALL of the coins we have been mining alongside everyone also for our own wallets. So our mining stratum (Obsidian) will be stopped, so that mining stops, effective immediately. This will ensure that no more coins mined on this wrong chain will be 'lost'.

Please have some patience while the wallet resyncs, and hopefully not have too many coins go missing in the meantime while the 'right' chain is being synced.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may occur, but unfortunately, such is the nature of the CryptoIndustry.

#crysx

sinhvienfx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

Good luck bro. Wink I want newbie here, nice to talk to you.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - OLD CWI-POOL

Hi All ...

As of Midnight June 30 2018 Adelaide time (check google timezone to you), the old CWI-Pool Server (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/<coin>/) will be terminated and all wallets current will effectively be terminated with the server.

This means that ALL mining on the old CWI-Pool will effectively cease mining within the next 3 days (ending Wednesday 23 June 2018). Please remove all miners from the old CWI-Pool system, and relocate them to alternative pools, or the new pools that exist on the new Pyroxene platform. To date, there are only a few more pools to be migrated across, and we should soon have all the old pools based on the Pyroxene Platform.

When Obsidian is ceased (our mining stratum) on the old CWI-Pool system on the 23rd June 2018, the grace period till the end of the 30th June to remove ALL your coins located in any of the accounts will come to and end, and in customary CWI Termination procedures, the wallets will be terminated within days afterwards also, burning all the coins contained in those wallets. So it is IMPERATIVE that you remove ALL coins that have been mined from the pool accounts as soon as you possibly can.

The new Pyroxene Platform mining system menu is located here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/ - and will remain this URL henceforth.

We are thankful to have such a loyal and cohesive miner community, and are continuously improving the new Pyroxene Platform so that it can grow and become one of the stable and diverse mining platforms in existence for all miners to utilize.

Thank You.

#crysx

onegiantcock
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Is the bern pool dead?   No life seen since 6/11/18.  Under continuous maintenance?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: