Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Analysis & What Was The Future Of Trx?  (Read 76 times)
iqahmed (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk Friends,
Tron (Trx) rise over 139.42% In April 2018.
1.Future Of  Tron(Trx)
The future of  Trx looks bright. It will become the leading entertainment and gaming blockchain in China On Jan 2018 China forced Apple to move its icloud operations to a local firm based in southern China So Justin Sun’s vision of a decentralized, blockchain-powered Internet implement in china . A new potential partnership on the horizon for TRON could mean that we see its value skyrocket, perhaps even to it’s record value of $0.259 as recorded at the start of 2018.  According to YouTuber BradsCrypto, TRON could be ready to announce a partnership with Alibaba Which Is E-Commerice Site.

2.  Supported Exchange
TRON is supported by major exchange (Bittrex, Binance, upBit,Bit-z) and more than 95 exchange suppport TRON List Below Also TRX Soon List On Artis Turba Exchange.

3. Whitepaper
TRON's whitepaper is copied. Vitalik Butterin (Ethereum developer) mentioned in Twitter that TRON's whitepaper is copy paste. Whitepaper is all about product, it could be that TRON is not as good as what they write on whitepaper. So I am not consider TRON for long term trading. I just want to make short term profit.

Main network of TRON will be released on 1 June 2018, no matter it will be success or not the price will rise before 1 June 2018. So I still hold Tron until end of May 2018, I am not a risk taker so I am going to sell it before the mainnet release.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

I appreciate the development of TRX in the future. Good news will support the TRX in the coming time. I still hold the TRX for a long time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: