Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Research on ICOs: recently failed ICOs  (Read 67 times)
pusheenpapi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Hi guys,

For my dissertation I'm currently researching what factors could help explain why some ICOs fail, while others succeed. Unfortunately there is no fixed database as everyone probably already knows! Since sites that report on ICOs cover successful ICOs in like 90% of the cases, I was hoping you guys could name some ICOs that actually failed in the past years. I am especially interested in ICOs that came close to reaching their soft cap to be able to effectively compare them to ICOs that did succeed in reaching this minimum. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Hi guys,

For my dissertation I'm currently researching what factors could help explain why some ICOs fail, while others succeed. Unfortunately there is no fixed database as everyone probably already knows! Since sites that report on ICOs cover successful ICOs in like 90% of the cases, I was hoping you guys could name some ICOs that actually failed in the past years. I am especially interested in ICOs that came close to reaching their soft cap to be able to effectively compare them to ICOs that did succeed in reaching this minimum. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hi friends,
as long as I am in the world of crypto,, until now has often seen the progress of an ICO project in a coinmarketcap application that can be downloaded on the playstore.
there is a list of ICOs that have been successful or fail, the ongoing ICO and ICO which will run in the future.
Just try looking in playstore, hopefully help.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Nothing particular comes to mind but if it does I will post again. Good luck with your dissertation! Its an interesting topic

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: