Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1991 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

Currently, if you want to buy an apartment with altcoins, then I think it is impossible to do it. You can exchange altcoins to USD then buy real estate is the most feasible because there is no real estate floor in the world to support payment by cryptos. But in the future, it is hoped that the sale of real estate by cryptos will more widely spread across the globe.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Projects that allegedly deal with real estate there, but their product is not fully working as I saw
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

As far as I remember, there were already several projects devoted to this topic. But none of them has so far been able to implement what was conceived in practice. But I think that soon the purchase of housing for crypto currency will become quite real.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I don't think it's possible yet. You can find some by using Bitcoin but even it's only limited. I've never heard of altcoins accepted real estate firm in anywhere.
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

it looks like I'm currently seeing a lot of projects that use real estate programs. and altcoin it can be used to buy an apartment or rent it like a hotel and others. such as atlan, smartrealty, etc. and altcoin is in my opinion very good in potential like investment and recently I see genesis is the latest realestatet company that I think also have a good thing.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

there is such a project, it seems called - propy so here they are in my already made the first deal of buying and selling real estate with the help of crypto currency.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

I read before that you can buy a luxury condominium in dubai with bitcoins, and when I researched again, it seems like they are already sold out. But that just proves how powerful bitcoins has become. Probably in the future we will have more things to be able to buy than luxury condominiums. Probably it would be possible to buy anything we wish with it in the future. We just need it to be more accepted and adopted.

Ref: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jrcornel/you-can-now-buy-an-apartment-in-dubai-for-bitcoins
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/news/389587-dubai-bitcoin-apartments-now-sold-out
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

It is still challenging to trade cryptos at the moment because there is no real estate trading floor in the world at present supporting crypto payment. So the only way you can buy your own apartment is to exchange to cash then buy the most feasible option. Hope the future cryptos will be accepted for payment with all products.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

Check PROPY website.There are so many houses and apartments you can buy but they are mostly expensive and locations are Dubai,San Francisco,Los Angeles and prices are more over milion dollar
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Hi Guys,

Well im not sure if any of the countries right now could directly use crypto for purchase of properties right now.In my country we still convert BTC into conventional for any purchase.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Hi Guys,

as of now i have no idea which country accept altcoin  as payment to real state, i last i heard if i'm not wrong Singapore have plan to accept ethereum as payment in the night club but accepting to buy real state of property i can't heard they accepting altcoins as payment. may in the near future have possible to accept altcoins to buy properties.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Hi Guys,

I think this is happening soon
That’s why we have the AltEstate tokens
And they should be done with their ico already

Look out to get that token to achieve your estate plans
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Hi Guys,

I think this is happening soon
That’s why we have the AltEstate tokens
And they should be done with their ico already

Look out to get that token to achieve your estate plans
ypu can look at bitcoin-realstate.com.  this site allows you to buy land property. but it is not complete cryptocurrency are the money.I mean, you need to change it to the fiat money your cryptocurrency before you going to buy an condominium, house or apartment. its up on you what application you use or what banks
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

Hi Guys,

I do not know about this because to my knowledge the cryptocurrency has not been accepted in some countries and that if you buy land by using altcoin it seems impossible because some people think if you want to buy anything with money crypto and you better trade with rupiah money maybe you can buy land in another country

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively.

And besides i dont see any problem about if he really wanted to buy,because altcoins are convertibles to bitcoin and bitcoin is convertible to cash,so what should be the problem if he really wanted to purchase,this OP only wanted to make some conversation but he has no true intention about the topic.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

Hi Guys,

I think there is none that even you search it in the Google you will find nothing but using Bitcoin there is many like Germany and Japan because Bitcoin is less to free of tax in these countries so better if you want to use Crypto currencies in purchasing real estate then better trade your Altcoins to Bitcoin and enjoy purchasing assets using Crypto currencies.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

at this moment that was seems like imposible think to do, why make anything so complicated if we can sell our altcoin to fiat money and then buy an apartment. I believe someday cryptocurrency payment will be more than nowadays, it will be much more thing to buy with crypto in the next future.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Hi Guys,

I think there is none that even you search it in the Google you will find nothing but using Bitcoin there is many like Germany and Japan because Bitcoin is less to free of tax in these countries so better if you want to use Crypto currencies in purchasing real estate then better trade your Altcoins to Bitcoin and enjoy purchasing assets using Crypto currencies.
Yeah its true,so for OP why make things harder when theres another option convert your altcoins to bitcoin and there you go,purchasing of apartment wasnt a problem at all.the question is are your altcoins valuable?because if thats a shitcoin,better stay on the street and forget about buying apartment
samarabtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

I never heard this in the case of altcoin but I heard about bitcoin. In San Francisco they are offering to buy real state with bitcoin also bitcoin gives this facilities because its popular and acceptable for all of us and its known currency so people trust this currency so people are using this currency because it is profitable and easy to use also have les transaction fees.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Hi Guys,

I don't have any idea on different country and I think that this not already exist but it would be a great platform buy and sell of real estate using a token, In Japan some of them offer a land that you can purchase using bitcoin but not an altcoin and many store them accept bitcoin as a way of payment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: