Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leenga13's Trade Reputation  (Read 398 times)
leenga13 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:42:04 PM

Hi all I would like to start trading coins on this website.   I am willing to trade in increments, or do whatever is necessary to facilitate a trade.  I WILL NOT send coins first so do not even bother giving me the runaround.  Again I will send after I have rec'd the coins first.  I am willing to do a smaller trade first, or a series of small trades to build confidence initially.  Furthermore, I would consider using escrow with a long proven history for my first few trades only.

My first item is 200k DOGE for the most amount of TOP offered.  If you are not willing to send first please do not contact me.  I am looking to buy a few more at a descent price, as I already hold some.

Thus far highest bid is 8mil, but the trader stated she/he wanted me to send first, which I refuse to do unless they can prove they have a good (and long) trading record somehow.  So bidding is still open.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: