Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Link to the trust forum please  (Read 421 times)
Xardas2014 (OP)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

I'm not letting these people slander me when they were trying to screw me. I just didn't allow it. Please move to the appropriate section:

I was selling cards to a buyer and I got tired of constant bitching from the escrow Lauda and kept the cards myself. There is no law I have to sell something to someone and after the buyer saw me getting stuck over $100 in extra shipping, they were like "oh well". No offer was made to make up the shipping difference since they thought there was nothing I could do about it, since the packages had already shipped. Well there was something I could and did do........had the packages returned to sender. Once the buyer saw I COULD do something, they all of a sudden wanted to pay the extra shipping. Well fook you. You should have offered the extra shipping ASAP and the deal would have gone through.. You thought you had me screwed, well, obviously you didn't.

Lauda 84: -0 / +11   2017-06-17   0.00000000   Reference   They were the seller in a deal that I was escrowing. Said that I was "constantly bitching" for telling them to use the 'Reply to all option' for transparency. Additionally, they made a sudden 180* turn and canceled everything after a few days.
Absolutely untrustworthy and unprofessional person that I would not deal with again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

And you didn't see the fact that you had to pay extra for shipping because...?
[Archive]
Story seems unclear, please elaborate.

Xardas2014 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

And you didn't see the fact that you had to pay extra for shipping because...?
[Archive]
Story seems unclear, please elaborate.
When the deal was done we took measurements and a wild guess on weigh. In factg we doubled USPS weight, but USPS would not accept the packages, so I had to take then to UPS, where the weight was WAY off. One package was over $50 and the other over $60, We had guessed the weight at less than 40 lbs total. When I informed the buyer, I got an "oh well". Oh well my ass. I'm not losing $70 just becasuse he thinks there was nothing I could do about it. UPS returned to shipper free of charge and I'm happily mining the cards, instead of the buyer being a man and paying the actual shipping cost.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 12:14:54 AM

When the deal was done we took measurements and a wild guess on weigh.

Isn't that your obligation to do so, though? Sounds like it's your fault that you took a guess on the weight of the package and thus shipped it, misinformed. Considering you're saying that the package was cards, why not measure one and then multiply? If they are different weights then apply the same thing for each one. It isn't difficult. An 8 year-old could do it.

In factg we doubled USPS weight, but USPS would not accept the packages

Was the weight double of what you guessed or was it half of what you guessed?

so I had to take then to UPS, where the weight was WAY off. One package was over $50 and the other over $60, We had guessed the weight at less than 40 lbs total. When I informed the buyer, I got an "oh well".

And they forced you to ship it out? Did you not want to ensure proper communication and that the buyer was going to pay for the shipping instead of doing what you thought would have forced him to pay more for the shipping?

Xardas2014 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:19:03 AM

When the deal was done we took measurements and a wild guess on weigh.

Isn't that your obligation to do so, though? Sounds like it's your fault that you took a guess on the weight of the package and thus shipped it, misinformed.

In factg we doubled USPS weight, but USPS would not accept the packages

Was the weight double of what you guessed or was it half of what you guessed?

so I had to take then to UPS, where the weight was WAY off. One package was over $50 and the other over $60, We had guessed the weight at less than 40 lbs total. When I informed the buyer, I got an "oh well".

And they forced you to ship it out? Did you not want to ensure proper communication and that the buyer was going to pay for the shipping instead of doing what you thought would have forced him to pay more for the shipping?
We had no way to actually weigh the packages. The packages were returned, the buyer wasn't out a cent in shipping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: