Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 useful sites for tracking the cryptocurrencies exchange rates for the newbie!  (Read 111 times)
CopMom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:00:18 AM by CopMom

Often, new members almost know only about Coinmarketcap.com but forget that many useful websites can track the rates of cryptos, and I will introduce them to you on this topic:  Grin

1. Coincheckup.com

Unlike Coinmarketcap, Coincheckup only tracks the indexes at three-time points: 1 hour, 24 hours and 7 days. The exciting thing about this website is that the virtual grading system comes with analytical tools, predictions and statistical charts that give us an overview of each market cryptos.

Coincheckup currently ranked at 29,754 globally and 14,280 in the United States.

2. Cryptocompare.com

This is the second largest exchange rate cryptocurrencies tracking website after Coinmarketcap. Just like Coinmarketcap, the cryptocurrencies rates are updated in real time; we will be able to see the rates go up and down without having to refresh the website. There is also a forum for people to discuss the prices of cryptocurrencies as well as many questions about this area.

Cryptocompare is currently ranked 1,281 globally and 1,181 in the United States.

3. Onchainfx.com

The highlight that I like most on this site is that we can see Top Gainers and losers in the Daily Movers section on the left when visiting the website. Also, this site offers many filters that allow us to find the coins that suit our desires. Although this site is very little known, it is beneficial to see the currencies are tending to increase the fastest within 24 hours.

Onchainfx is currently ranked at 89,589 globally, and 48,337 in the US follow the Similar Web stats.

Hopefully, these 3 cryptocurrencies tracking websites will help newcomers in monitoring the fluctuations in exchange rates of cryptos. Also, you can follow exchange rates on exchange platforms such as Binance, Bittrex, HiBTC, Poloniex, etc., prices will update faster than on the website above.

Please click "+ Merit" if topic is helpful for you!!  :- Cool

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Before choosing an exchange one must carefully look at the security features of an exchange and its reliability.

It really depends on what you are interested in when chosing a cryptocurrency exchange. Factors to consider include:
Price: cryptocurrency prices between exchanges may vary a lot.
Fees: some cryptocurrency exchanges have very low prices and fees when trading.
Security: security is also an important factor when chosing an exchange, especially if you want to leave your Bitcoins on an exchange.
some exchanges might not be available in your country.

Hope the suggestions above helps you out as you continue your trading adventure!
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Honestly I only knew about coinmarketcap.com . I used to check about coin info only in that site. need to give a try to those above sites.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Honestly I only knew about coinmarketcap.com . I used to check about coin info only in that site. need to give a try to those above sites.

CoinTopper

I liked the www.CoinTopper.com more compared to others. Although all the websites more or less follow the same pattern but I believe that CoinTopper.com displays the data in a more concise and compact manner. The list of top viewed coins can give an idea to regular visitors as well as new ones about the latest trends. The complete interface seems very clear-cut compared to others.

Hopefully, this website cryptocurrencies tracking websites will help newcomers and investor in monitoring the fluctuations in exchange rates of cryptos.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

I only see two onchainfx.com pictures and none of the other two sites, maybe you could add those to make it look better  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
carliexoxo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Would like to add https://paxful.com/ Here for P2P... This is personally what I use
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: