Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101755 times)
vienphuoc387

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

great project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
john_76

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

This is clearly an excellent project, well worth investing in - good luck everyone. I have a couple of questions though, what is the use case and do you have any industry partners? When does the ICO finish and what is your plan for listing on exchanges? Also, what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out?
cryptootpy

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success. Excellent people surround their selves with like minds. The team has shown that they have come to change the whole crypto sphere with outstanding features to solve humanity's problem. I can say only one thing! Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of an open minded community of this project! Hope we go to moon! I just found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Peer to peer transportation is a huge untapped market that has lately been booming. Running the whole thing on the blockchain is definitely the way to go, especially when it comes to decentralization, transparency and ease of use. Anyways, I am very excited for your future !
Decentralizing the whole transportation process is an innovative idea, keep up the good work!
bholu4

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Being a decentralized transportation system Redcab will solve the modern transportation problem of high price with low availability with the price variation in fare calculation for  even a small distance. In india we have OLA and Uber which is creating monoply and far from fare transparency.
Redcab has all the feature which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. Looking forward to the project.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

I reviewed the capabilities of the RedCab platform, which it offers in the market of transport services. In fact, he estimated the fact of obtaining more income for carriers, and for customers the presence of attractive prices for travel. There is no doubt that decentralization will benefit all stakeholders, as it is now possible to work for themselves and not for a specific organization.
qanabas

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Este é um projeto muito promissor. RedCab LLC é uma empresa que fornece uma soluç?o peer-to-peer para indivíduos e empresas, descentralizando todo o processo usando a tecnologia blockchain. A RedCab LLC é uma empresa avançada, com um modelo de negócios futurista no mundo dos transportes. A equipe de pesquisa especializada (desde aspectos técnicos até o modelo de negócios) realizou um estudo de necessidades, avaliaç?o de lacunas de mercado e oportunidades de aprendizagem, com ?nfase especial na experi?ncia dos passageiros e nas necessidades dos motoristas.
A empresa v? um enorme potencial na indústria e demanda crescente em todas as capitais, com a indústria deve crescer para US $ 285 bilh?es até 2030. É uma ótima notícia !! Saudaçoes do Brasil amigos! Boa sorte!!!  Grin

Obrigado por seu apoio meu amigo, em breve RedCab estará disponível em seu país também. Saudações do Egito;)
RedCab LLC.

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Este é um projeto muito promissor. RedCab LLC é uma empresa que fornece uma soluç?o peer-to-peer para indivíduos e empresas, descentralizando todo o processo usando a tecnologia blockchain. A RedCab LLC é uma empresa avançada, com um modelo de negócios futurista no mundo dos transportes. A equipe de pesquisa especializada (desde aspectos técnicos até o modelo de negócios) realizou um estudo de necessidades, avaliaç?o de lacunas de mercado e oportunidades de aprendizagem, com ?nfase especial na experi?ncia dos passageiros e nas necessidades dos motoristas.
A empresa v? um enorme potencial na indústria e demanda crescente em todas as capitais, com a indústria deve crescer para US $ 285 bilh?es até 2030. É uma ótima notícia !! Saudaçoes do Brasil amigos! Boa sorte!!!  Grin

Obrigado por seu apoio meu amigo, em breve RedCab estará disponível em seu país também. Saudações do Egito;)

hahaha

Felicidades Smiley

RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

C est un magnifique projet avec un grande équipe qui va aboutir et devenir un grand succès novateur pour cette année 2018.ce sera une réussite technologique mais aussi financière. Cette start up peut devenir un exemple pour les nouvelles sociétés qui veulent lever des fonds par le biais des crypto monnaies.

Merci beaucoup pour ton aide.
Redcab est un projet soutenu par la communauté et il devient plus fort que les gens comme vous le soutiennent.

Merci encore Smiley
Construisons le succès ensemble!
Lasala

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Greetings, team! It looks of this project will be preferably in the measurable future!
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

I reviewed the capabilities of the RedCab platform, which it offers in the market of transport services. In fact, he estimated the fact of obtaining more income for carriers, and for customers the presence of attractive prices for travel. There is no doubt that decentralization will benefit all stakeholders, as it is now possible to work for themselves and not for a specific organization.

We call it the Win-Win situation Wink

Please read more about it here

http://medium.com/redcab

qanabas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Being a decentralized transportation system Redcab will solve the modern transportation problem of high price with low availability with the price variation in fare calculation for  even a small distance. In india we have OLA and Uber which is creating monoply and far from fare transparency.
Redcab has all the feature which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. Looking forward to the project.

Yes the good thing about blockchain technology and decentralization is the high level of transparency. At RedCab there will be no hidden costs or commissions. 100% of the fare will be going to the driver only:)
saad789

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

i like the idea of this project because RedCab offers a seamless peer to peer transportation solution for individuals and businesses through decentralizing the whole process using blockchain technologies which is too good
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Greetings, team! It looks of this project will be preferably in the measurable future!

Soon - you will get a Redcab in your country to move around from Point A to B and pay using your precious REDC Tokens.
We're building the future... We're building Redcab Wink

Let's build it together Smiley
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

I have just research about this project on some ICO mark like ICObench, ICOholder, ICOrating and i see this is quite good and possibility project. This project looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Best wish for team.
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

I have just research about this project on some ICO mark like ICObench, ICOholder, ICOrating and i see this is quite good and possibility project. This project looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Best wish for team.

Thanks for your support Smiley
Let's build the future of peer2peer transportation together

#Power of Community
dwartist123

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

The goal of RedCab’s token sale is to convert our business model from a centralized app into a decentralized ecosystem that allows access to global reach and reduce expenses of transportation for users. Saving more than $60 Billion annualy made through middlemen, raise funds to develop our infrastructure and address the growing international demand on transportation services around the globe through developing a powerful scalable tool.
hieunguyen87

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

The project seems promising as it has been operational already. Glad that you like our project Omar, indeed transparency is one of the top priorities of the company. RedCab wants to stay close to its community which is a great support for us.
unitomlee

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

Good team! Excellent project idea!I think it will must better than other ico project plan! Specially it's project planing is very promising! If all this will work quickly and clearly - it is definitely a success. I believe the project will develop and succeed!
qanabas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success. Excellent people surround their selves with like minds. The team has shown that they have come to change the whole crypto sphere with outstanding features to solve humanity's problem. I can say only one thing! Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of an open minded community of this project! Hope we go to moon! I just found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing. I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. Peer to peer transportation is a huge untapped market that has lately been booming. Running the whole thing on the blockchain is definitely the way to go, especially when it comes to decentralization, transparency and ease of use. Anyways, I am very excited for your future !
Decentralizing the whole transportation process is an innovative idea, keep up the good work!

Shifting our current business to blockchain will solve problems that are currently present in the car hailing market Smiley
You can read more about the problems and the solutions in our blog on medium:

https://medium.com/redcab/how-redcab-is-creating-value-for-the-car-hailing-industry-2bf90c0f3e63
qanabas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

This is really a promising project which gives more trust and belief to the clients. I strongly advice to my friends to join in the esteemed well designed project. All the best to the team for a great success

Trust is a very important value for our company. We want to create the trust between us and our customers as well as between riders and drivers.

If you participate in sharing our idea to your friends and colleagues, you participate in making the world a little bit better Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: