Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗  (Read 101749 times)
aman10796

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

I think this project verry good. Make partnership with local can providers to expand our business worldwide. My suggestion - create green fuel company as sister company, it benefits all of us.

RedCab has the potential to be super disruptive to the existing options and change the landscape of the ride sharing arena.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenyaret

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

RedCab offers a seamless peer to peer transportation solution for individuals and businesses through decentralizing the whole process using blockchain technologies.
RedCab LLC is a fast forward company with technological and futuristic business model in the transportation space. From technical aspects to business model, a dedicated research team spent a whole year of research to gather needs, find market gaps and assess potential with a clear understanding of customer requirements and customer experience. Our first Beta version of the Mobile App went live in 2017, as part of our on ground market research and gathering feedback. The Mobile App soft launch took place in a small touristic spot by the Red Sea for more on hand operations and to test the car hailing service. We observed a huge potential in the industry and rising demand in metropolitan cities globally with a future expectation for the industry ballooning to reach $285 Billion by 2030. 1 The goal of the RedCab “Token Sale” is to convert our business model into a decentralized ecosystem that allows access to global markets with a transparent approach, reduce expenses of transportation for end users saving more than $60B made through middlemen businesses, and to develop our infrastructure to address the growing international demand on transportation services around the world through developing a powerful scalable tool.
RedCab LLC was founded by mid of 2016 to reinvent the peer-to-peer transportation solutions by solving a real problem through understanding the root causes of riders’ and drivers’ actual needs, and deliver an innovative solution governed by customer experience, transparency, and efficiency. RedCab LLC gives the chance for everybody to freelance as integrated service providers working on peer-to-peer scale, while taxi companies operate as an aggregated professional service provider. Our business model is designed to deliver 100% of the benefits to users versus 100% earnings to drivers and taxi companies through decentralizing the whole process. The performance matrix and rewards program for drivers is designed to ensure that every single ride gets the highest quality from a customer experience standpoint, while a psychological factor is subtly implemented to govern the customer satisfaction part, and processes are in place to ensure safety of both parties.
sayda94

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

What an excellent project !, I hope they continue like this, and thank you very much for making airdrop's, success and that everything goes in excellent shape, thanks for everything, Let's go for more! The future is now!
aman10796

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Redcab Developing a technical platform with a solid eye on the future. Its really amazing project because of Lowest price for transportation fare with high returns for drivers.
Biffchain

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

I feel like we are seeing a transformation into more decentralized economics through the incredible growth of the gig economy. With the introduction of blockchain, the gig economy can expand into just about any industry, especially ride sharing, which will no doubt become one of the biggest cryptocurrency use cases in the short term. Best of luck on your journey towards success, I will be hodling along the way!
trongquy000001

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Cabbi is registered as a trademark class 42 within the jurisdiction of Egypt in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law No. 82/2002. and we based the +4000 growth on the exponential forecasted growth of our network of users based on 3 levels referral program during the next 5 years.
RedCab's expansion plan within the US is planned in Q4 2020 as mentioned in our roadmap and in Asia 1 year before that. Our expansion strategy relies on gradually reducing the cut percentage taken from the trip until we reach our model of 100% earnings to drivers and the only cost to the consumer is the fare of the trip through decentralizing the whole process by mid-2020. While the main cash cow relies on Geo ads contracts from commercial entities interested in targeting certain segments with specialized and tailored ads to lower their marketing costs and increase the fulfillment of provided ads.
The market in Asia and the US is heavily dominated by big funded centralized companies indeed as Uber, Lyft, Cabify, grab, etc. However with our business model, and Proof of Driving integration to motivate drivers to get on the wheel to generate tokens as long as they're driving and accepting trips, we lower our operating costs and Proof of marketing to get our customers promote the app to their network and make tokens as long as their network of users are using the app, we lower our marketing costs. Our competitive advantage increases over time due to the inability of competitors to compete without taking a cut from the trip because their only sources of revenues are based on the high commission they obligate the drivers to pay, and the average cost to consumers after including the surged trips.
Over time the RedCab network will eventually grow exponentially based on genuine demand from users because it offers a win-win situation for both parties, and while our costs are indirectly controlled as mentioned above, profits will be driven to the company as a consequence with above average annual ROI to our investors, hence giving us the opportunity to re-invest in R&D, acquisitions and carefully expand further.

The plan is lowering our operating costs while growing the network of users and acquire market share while driving revenues from a different stream.
aman10796

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

The project seems promising as it has been operational already. Glad that you like our project Omar, indeed transparency is one of the top priorities of the company. RedCab wants to stay close to its community which is a great support for us.
amitr1618

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

RedCab's expansion plan within the US is planned in Q4 2020 as mentioned in our roadmap and in Asia 1 year before that. Our expansion strategy relies on gradually reducing the cut percentage taken from the trip until we reach our model of 100% earnings to drivers and the only cost to the consumer is the fare of the trip through decentralizing the whole process by mid-2020. While the main cash cow relies on Geo ads contracts from commercial entities interested in targeting certain segments with specialized and tailored ads to lower their marketing costs and increase the fulfillment of provided ads.
The market in Asia and the US is heavily dominated by big funded centralized companies indeed as Uber, Lyft, Cabify, grab, etc. However with our business model, and Proof of Driving integration to motivate drivers to get on the wheel to generate tokens as long as they're driving and accepting trips, we lower our operating costs and Proof of marketing to get our customers promote the app to their network and make tokens as long as their network of users are using the appWith the introduction of blockchain, the gig economy can expand into just about any industry, especially ride sharing, which will no doubt become one of the biggest cryptocurrency use cases in the short term
dddimmmi1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Its a great idea to implement Blockchain technology in the transportation industry for a unique business model to balance business goals and customer needs, supported by powerful technical team. ..project is looking solid and have potential to hit the market.RedCab LLC is a fast forward company with a futuristic business model in the transportation space.1 year of research in the transportation industry potentials, markets, technologies and experiences.Lowest price for transportation fare with high returns for drivers.Building one community from different markets and embracing diversity.Developing a technical platform with a solid eye on the future. Introducing advanced technologies to the transportation industry to enhance customer experience and achieve better business results.I hope ICO sucess.A good project!
hieukk10191

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

I really believe in this project, with a good goal and have a reliable team, I also have seen that his team verified in icobench
https://icobench.com/ico/redcab
Srinivas-Bi

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I suppose this business is very good and interesting!
Wondrous results, justifiable logo, a very detailed and profitable design!
Aleks1335

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But Connecty will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! Good luck!
Rambest

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

RedCab is one of the most exciting projects I am promoting thus far. Nice concept and very doable. Not to mention a great team behind the project which can be so critical for a project's long-term success. RedCab creates a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers. RedCab rewards partygoers for attending parties and hosts will have bonus tokens when they reach a certain number of positive reviews milestone.
Aleks1335

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

RedCab is a modern game project that will easily collect investments  and therefore will be a reliable investment option. The uniqueness of the platform is the main task of developers.
sebbcbg

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

I was very interested in the project, and I will help you and participate in Project, good luck and good work! Friends, hope you, too, will join this company.
Denisov Sergei

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

a wonderful project with a view to the future
sucyresky

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

A very interesting project that I follow for some time. A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency. I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project. Nice one project airdrop in today great ICO is available here One
rachidodz

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

I feel like we are seeing a transformation into more decentralized economics through the incredible growth of the gig economy. With the introduction of blockchain, the gig economy can expand into just about any industry, especially ride sharing, which will no doubt become one of the biggest cryptocurrency use cases in the short term. Best of luck on your journey towards success,
good luck team
workind

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

A very interesting project that I follow for some time. A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency. I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project. Nice one project airdrop in today great ICO is available here One
alaziz82

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Hi! Happy to join such a strong project and I believe it is going to have a great future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: