Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why usdt is stable??  (Read 367 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

As we all know usd is one of the strongest currency in over the world that is why usdt is always as stable in crypto world. I predict usdt will increase the value in the nearest time lets wait and see.
Are you kidding? Why are you commenting on something you have absolutely no idea about. USDT was originally positioned as a cryptocurrency that has a constant value equal to 1 dollar. This is only possible due to manual adjustment. I don't like this currency. But it is needed as an alternative to the dollar in case the exchange will have problems with the dollar account.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

The reason why usdt is stable is because usdt is always equivalent to the value of us dollars and the supply and demand really dont affect the usdt price that much. This is also why traders use this coin to have a safe place to store their money whenever they want to pause their trade due to falling market prices but I really dont think that usdt is the place that you should store your money for a long time because there is a reported issue about the security of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: