Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What store would you like added to spendbitcoins.com next?  (Read 5805 times)
lathomas64

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:43:27 PM

I think food and housing are too things that need to be available via bitcoin to help it take off. once we can get those two we are well on our way to being able to be "off the grid" so to speak.

I agree! I'll look into Kroger ASAP. As far as housing goes, if anyone is willing to accept bitcoins for rent, please list it here: http://spendbitcoins.com/wp/category/housing/

Would be so cool to see that take off!

hotels for bitcoin http://hojomaingate.com/blog/now-accepting-bitcoin-for-your-stay/ maybe you can get an affiliate deal with him and make some money while helping him get traffic?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:02:40 AM

What happened to newegg? I know you use to have it, now that i actually have some coin, you dont use them anymore - i would also like to see ebay gift certificates:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ebay-gift-certificate
xurious

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:05:16 AM

What happened to newegg? I know you use to have it, now that i actually have some coin, you dont use them anymore - i would also like to see ebay gift certificates:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ebay-gift-certificate

Ebay gift certificates would be great. Only problem is he'd have to calculate the "affiliate fee" he'd get for each one. Paypal denied his affiliate request. Newegg apparently was a pain in the ass to deal with, which is why he dropped it. For the most part, you can get everything off amazon (and sometimes more) than with newegg.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
Stefanie Andrea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:06:18 AM

For Newegg

Use www.bitegg.net

I use it all the time.
xurious

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:37:22 AM

For Newegg

Use www.bitegg.net

I use it all the time.

This guy charges a fee unlike SpendBitcoins.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
Hollie

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This account was a fraudulent account.

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:41:02 AM

For Newegg

Use www.bitegg.net

I use it all the time.

This guy charges a fee unlike SpendBitcoins.

Know any other like bitegg.net?

This account was a fraudulent account created by a girl in Melbourne, Australia. There is no point messaging this account, continue with reversing all paypal transactions.
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2011, 03:31:00 AM

We have just added a new page which allows you to purchase from practically any website with your bitcoins. The bitcoin rate is slightly lower to cover our costs, time and produce a profit, but it does offer you the chance to buy anything at practically any website worldwide.

You are also voting with your bitcoins. The more orders we get for a particular site, the more we will push to get an affiliate relationship with them to put them on the main page with the NO FEES rate.

So, go shopping anywhere now... http://anything.spendbitcoins.com.

wildboy211

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 04:34:10 AM

We have just added a new page which allows you to purchase from practically any website with your bitcoins. The bitcoin rate is slightly lower to cover our costs, time and produce a profit, but it does offer you the chance to buy anything at practically any website worldwide.

You are also voting with your bitcoins. The more orders we get for a particular site, the more we will push to get an affiliate relationship with them to put them on the main page with the NO FEES rate.

So, go shopping anywhere now... http://anything.spendbitcoins.com.

Sweet!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2011, 04:48:50 AM

so convenient, thanks!

p.s. one thing that would make it better though would be if no email back&forth were required... if it were all done on site.

Hey there,

I agree that would make it easier, but I want both customers and myself to have an email record of what transpired. Make sense?

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2011, 05:12:49 AM

so convenient, thanks!

p.s. one thing that would make it better though would be if no email back&forth were required... if it were all done on site.

Hey there,

I agree that would make it easier, but I want both customers and myself to have an email record of what transpired. Make sense?

yes, makes sense unless the customer doesn't want such a record.

you are requiring that customers have a valid email address in order to make payments.

you can just keep a record of the form submission.

p.s. i'm not unhappy with the service, i guess i'm just suggesting that there is still a hole in the market - for a service exactly like yours but one that doesn't require email interaction.

Thanks. And I am very happy with any feedback any time regarding how my service can be improved. Just wanted to explain my thinking. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: