Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoanarchy today!  (Read 96 times)
AzartPay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

AzartPay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

Crypto anarchism is a philosophy whose essence is to use strong cryptography to protect privacy and personal freedom. Cryptoanalyst believe that cryptography protects people from being tracked online and are confident that the laws of mathematics are stronger than human laws, and that without the message encryption and information of the personal lives suffer.

Cryptocurrencies were created as opposed to the state, why should we obey them now?

All laws are against cryptocurrencies in the sense that users must disclose their personal data. Do you think this is the right way?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzartPay (OP)
Copper Member

AzartPay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

No one has an opinion on this Huh
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

The state has very strong control mechanisms. I'm afraid they use the crypto currency for their own purposes and will completely control it. This is of course only my opinion

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

~

Yes, you are in something right. I was attracted to this idea (cryptography) because of encryption of various data.
I would not call it anarchy, as it = lawlessness. I think if anarchy is a condition of a society, it would be very difficult to maintain at least some sort of order.
However, many anarchists are quite good people.
I think now the authorities want to submit the crypto world. Look at this KYC, these crazy taxes, theft by politicians of personal data from social networks and banks.
No country has offered a 10% tax, no, they want much maybe 30 or more than 50%. What anarchy is there? It's just slavery.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

~

Yes, you are in something right. I was attracted to this idea (cryptography) because of encryption of various data.
I would not call it anarchy, as it = lawlessness. I think if anarchy is a condition of a society, it would be very difficult to maintain at least some sort of order.
I think now the authorities want to submit the crypto world. Look at this KYC, these crazy taxes, theft by politicians of personal data from social networks and banks.
No country has offered a 10% tax, no, they want much maybe 30 or more than 50%. What anarchy is there? It's just slavery.
I don't like anarchy as is. What is this? Fully without law? Is it mean that who is strong then he is right? If so I against anarchy. How will work social services, hospitals, schools? Do you think about it?
AzartPay (OP)
Copper Member

AzartPay

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

~

I don't like anarchy as is. What is this? Fully without law? Is it mean that who is strong then he is right? If so I against anarchy. How will work social services, hospitals, schools? Do you think about it?

I agree with you! I meant the anarchy regarding personal data of Internet users and freedom of speech and correspondence!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:58 AM

I think we are moving more into what I would call organized chaos. In other words, there will be a lot more regulation coming for crypto enthusiasts but at the same time the blockchain itself will give a lot more comfort and freedom to individuals. Things like cyber security, data protection and organizing our lives on the blockchain will make things easier and also help us get rid of red tape and corruption, both on a corporate and public sector level.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AzartPay (OP)
Copper Member

AzartPay

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

I think we are moving more into what I would call organized chaos. In other words, there will be a lot more regulation coming for crypto enthusiasts but at the same time the blockchain itself will give a lot more comfort and freedom to individuals. Things like cyber security, data protection and organizing our lives on the blockchain will make things easier and also help us get rid of red tape and corruption, both on a corporate and public sector level.

That's right!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: