Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant payout fail?  (Read 1292 times)
Mikzer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 06:22:23 PM

So, i guess you can call me a noob at this.. I thought i had it under controll but then when i tried to transfer some of my BTC out of my Deepbit.net account i failed..
I just reached 1.5 BTC and was trying to get them out, so i went to payment and typed "1.5" and pressed "Instant Payout" But then it links me to a very unclear site with a bunch of codes.. And im lost, my first thought was "I LOST 1½ DAYS OF WORK! NOO" What can i do to get these 1.5 BTC back or to my BitMarket.eu account?

Thank you for your time Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theboos

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 09:31:21 PM

What is the "very unclear site"?
innervisi0nn

Activity: 98

Tutorials, guidelines, optimizations for all!

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 10:29:53 PM

So, i guess you can call me a noob at this.. I thought i had it under controll but then when i tried to transfer some of my BTC out of my Deepbit.net account i failed..
I just reached 1.5 BTC and was trying to get them out, so i went to payment and typed "1.5" and pressed "Instant Payout" But then it links me to a very unclear site with a bunch of codes.. And im lost, my first thought was "I LOST 1½ DAYS OF WORK! NOO" What can i do to get these 1.5 BTC back or to my BitMarket.eu account?

Do you see a balance anywhere? Are you sure your not being redirecrted to blockexplorer?

Mikzer (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 12:10:12 AM

Do you see a balance anywhere? Are you sure your not being redirecrted to blockexplorer?
It's blockexplorer! What can i do there? i would really appreciate some help Smiley
innervisi0nn

Activity: 98

Tutorials, guidelines, optimizations for all!

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 12:28:39 AM

It's blockexplorer! What can i do there? i would really appreciate some help Smiley

Do you see anything at deepbit.net for your balance?

https://deepbit.net/stats

Do you see your confirmed rewards there?

Blockexplorer just validates your findings (the central hub for all btc related transactions/finds)

If  your having issues, might want to post it here under the deepbit forum area:
http://forum.bitcoin.org/?topic=3889.0

The administrator can help you out, he checks in time to time.

[Tycho]

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 01:10:33 AM

Everything should be fine since you are seeing the blockexplorer page.

Your payment should be shown instantly if your bitcoin client if running. If not, you should start it and ensure that all the blocks are downloaded from network (the counter in the client's status bar).
In the worst case it may be delayed by a few hours.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
Mikzer (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 12:03:43 PM

Everything should be fine since you are seeing the blockexplorer page.

Your payment should be shown instantly if your bitcoin client if running. If not, you should start it and ensure that all the blocks are downloaded from network (the counter in the client's status bar).
In the worst case it may be delayed by a few hours.
Thanks Smiley But could you link me a guide for using the blockexplorer page? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: