Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh government banned bitcoin ?  (Read 1447 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

No i don't know about that information but banning bitcoin is not a problem because you can cashout your bitcoin by exchange sites with low fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

I think it is a wrong one. If it is a temporary ban, just to remove the negative aspects of Bitcoin, then i am in favour of it. I think it is the expression of not having a good idea about the crypto currency of the respective authorities.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

The Central Bank of Bangladesh has clearly stated that Bitcoin is banned for their country. Because they think this will increase the illegal activity in their country. Which is awful for their country. But I think this idea of the Bangladesh government is not correct.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Either it is true or not the trade volume of Bangladesh is nothing comparing to any developed countries. As far as I remember Bangladesh economy was even smaller than California's economical output...
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

That was a story of 2014,after certain scam was perceived and also the fear of the unknown.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

I think that the government of Bangladesh has banned the crypto currency temporarily and once the government of this country is convinced that the crypto currency is not dangerous, they will legalize it again.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

Like the ban on drugs, alcohol and the Internet, the Bitcoin ban is ridiculous and unreasonable. This is exactly the case for the following countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and Nepal. As recently reported, Banglasesh government arrested almost all those involved in electronic money transfer.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

This is bad news which is a bitcoin price factor difficult to rise, but I'm sure this is only temporary so it doesn't take long to rise again, hopefully the Bangladesh government will legalize bitcoin again.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

i never heard about Bangladesh banned bitcoin in their country, if this happen i think bitcoin will lose their popularity being a digital currency, i hope this is a fake news because it will makes the bitcoin poppularity dropping and make the price is drop too

Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

This may sound so negative about bitcoin, but they cannot stop the users of it, nor banned them completely because there are many ways on how to exchange them. Plus the fact that bitcoin and crypto are progressing and eventually they will lift up that ban and accept it.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

Anyone knew about that Huh

Is it true news Huh
I never heard about this , but its kinda sad to see this kind of news. But we know that they have valid reason why they do that. Maybe they just want to protect their people. Lets just accept it and dont break the law or rule.

onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

crypto currencies just like Bitcoin , etherium , etc. are treated as threat  by many banker institutions . must of them countries like to maintain control over financial and  banking system of the country and the bitcoin does the opposite . Many countries are banned bitcoin including bangladesh after 2014 scandal with the strictly jail term. But in other laws , it's very difficult to execute in countries 
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

I think it's very stupid of them, let's remember that some countries initially refused to accept bitcoin and then after a while seeing the whole essence began to actively promote it and provide all support.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Yes, the central bank of bangladesh  banned bitcoin uses and warned people not to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Bangladesh Bank declared that Bitcoin traders will be put into jail.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Is it true news Huh
Bangladesh Bank warned but most of the traders are still trading and earning. They can not stop using bitcoin as government has no control over bitcoin transaction.Bitcoin is becoming popular every day.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

The Bangladesh government has taken a very bold decision. I think it is a wrong one. If it is a temporary ban, just to remove the negative aspects of Bitcoin, then i am in favour of it. I think they are trying to create a system of transparency.

After so many regulations and heavy monitoring, I do not think that crypto will remain lucrative for the investors. This is a clear example of the government failing to understand the concept , working and potential of crypto.

I personalty feel that the countries which are against crypto are doing loss for themselves.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Is it true news Huh
Were you born yesterday? Bangladesh banned bitcoin in far 2013 if I remember exactly. Citizens of this country even may go to a jail for crypto activity. As I know they do not have plans which would be more welcome for now. But maybe their neighbor India may change the opinion of Bangladesh, I heard they began to make steps towards crypto currencies and their regulation.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Is it true news Huh

Whether it is true or not, being banned does not mean you can not use bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized meaning it can still freely operate.

The big question is going to be what kind of penalties or enforcement will actually go on. And whether they will try to detect and track people using Bitcoin. I don't know what kind of control the state there has over its internet, but it could be extensive.
mhellaparcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

I think the government of bangladesh has certain rules so they prohibit bitcoin,and I think they are just banning the banks using payments through bitcoin and not forbidding someone to join the bitcoin world, but I am sure slowly in the future banglades will start legalizing bitcoin ...
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Nothing in this life is always accepted. Bangladesh central bank warned the people not to trade bitcoin and they will be taking strict actions who are dealing with crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: