Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh government banned bitcoin ?  (Read 1446 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

I haven't heard about this but I think that there are certain reasons to do so. However, in the future, I am sure that most governments will accept btc and will approve its use

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

Bangladesh central bank warned the people not to trade bitcoin and they will be taking strict actions who are dealing with crypto currencies.They have alerted the foriegn exchange to monitor the people who are doing transactions with crypto currencies including bitcoin and take necessary action.
Its an old news and just like what happened in India. They just warned their citizens that cryptocurrency is dangerous type of investment. Yes! It is a harmful to those people who just entering this industry and putting money wuthout acquiring knowledges. They just want to gain profits.

ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

Well, not every county will definitely going to go ahead with cryptocurrency. Bangladesh being a 3rd wook county, they could not be able as well to facilitate the blockchain system. Most probably in the future they will going to faciliate cryptocurrency once they saw the benefit on others countries.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Robert46

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

I think that the government of Bangladesh has banned the bitcoin temporarily and once the government of this country is convinced that the bitcoin is not dangerous, I am sure slowly in the future Bangladesh will start legalizing bitcoin.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

From what I know is that, if they continue having these currencies there will be a high chance of terrorist groups getting fund from cryptocurrency.

Veerashanka

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Anyone knew about that Huh

Is it true news Huh
Bangladesh Banned Bitcoin [BBB] because
1. No rules formed to Regulated CryptoCurrency.
2. Bangladesh Currency may loose value in front of USD.
3. To avoid Black money getting out of Country.
4. To make sure there is no outside illegal Money entering
     Country.
Further Bangladesh should not note that, they are throwing their Blockchain Developers under it's wheels instead of creating friendly environment for Developers.

In India same situation persists so some Blockchain Developers have already moved out of India, which is a major setback for Indian Crypto community.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

yes, they banned Bitcoin, just googled with your keyword and got this one
https://www.dhakatribune.com/business/banks/2017/12/27/bangladesh-bank-ban-bitcoin/
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

BD Gov let People stop using bitcoin, and if Authorities Caught anybody with prof,  they will hunt them to custody.   
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

This is true  . When the central bank of Bangladesh is banning electronic money. But this is not new at all. Bitcoins have evolved over many stages as many countries have forbidden it. But that does not affect the development and existence of bitcoin. So do not worry too much about this news.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

No matter what happens though not good news but still bitcoin will continue to grow and i still know those in Bangladesh that still use bitcoin. I hope the governement will revise their decision on crypto.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

Yes Bangladeshi governments can't control bitcoins because in Bangladesh political influence is badly effects on banking and others cryptocurrencies.bank and governments full opposite of bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Yes Bangladeshi governments can't control bitcoins because in Bangladesh political influence is badly effects on banking and others cryptocurrencies.bank and governments full opposite of bitcoin.

so whatever government says is cannon fodder.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

People since ancient times were afraid of all unexplored and unclear and not to us to judge the state though in the world there has to be a democracy. Maybe I'm wrong but my opinion is that bitcoin should be legalized as it is decentralized and people will use it !
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Yes,  Bangladesh government banned bitcoin. The central bank of Bangladesh has ordered not to transaction bitcoin if someone does that then he would be punished badly. So itis a very inconvenience and occurred situation for Bangladeshi crypto users. But still, people doing crypto business hiddenly.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

i have not heard such news and i sincerely hope it is not true because it will surely have a negative effect on the price of bitcoin and affect the market too. well i will try and make a research and find out how true this is.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Yes, its true Bangladesh government banned Bitcoin, Before this announcement, Bangladesh has a quite small number of investors, now Bitcoin investor increasing widely so don't worry about this I am sure very soon we see a large community supporting Bitcoin from Bangladesh Grin
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

This is no surprise, as many countries have banned people from using Bitcoin because Bitcoin operates separately. They can not control it, and in my country the government also bans exchange activities. dealing with Bitcoin. I always expect the government to change and allow Bitcoin to be legal.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

I saw something like that and it is really pathetic for the bitcoin market. I sincerely hope and do believe Bangladesh government will have a review on this issue and allow bitcoin again.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

Yes old news about Bitcoin banned in Bangladesh country,and many countries bank do not accept yet Bitcoin market.i think my opinion their are have low member with the Cryptocurrency market then this country's government do not try it.but few development countries already accepted in the Cryptocurrency world and with the Bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

just googled your title and found it on the first result, it's a 2017 news
https://www.dhakatribune.com/business/banks/2017/12/27/bangladesh-bank-ban-bitcoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: