Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New bounty campaign  (Read 155 times)
Sharjeel.97 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

I have a new bounty campaign for you. CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Security of ICO
CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

If you are interested please let me know I would love to serve you.
ICO website: cloud-fish.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

I have a new bounty campaign for you. CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

Hello Sharjeel, I am a bounty manager. If you require a person to handle your upcoming bounty campaign. I would like to get recruited for this position mate. Kindly let me if I can able to serve you mate.
Please send me pm or write me on telegram @WiproBTC

Hope we join as a team soon. Thank you
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4326779.20
Sharjeel.97 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Hello Sharjeel, I am a bounty manager. If you require a person to handle your upcoming bounty campaign. I would like to get recruited for this position mate. Kindly let me if I can able to serve you mate.
Please send me pm or write me on telegram @WiproBTC

Hope we join as a team soon. Thank you

Please use the referral code telM227.

1. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

2. White paper
cloud-fish.io/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf

3. Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: