Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1991 times)
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

As Cryptocurrencie evolves more and more acceptance in the economy it will have, its something relatively new, so it takes time to mature but in due time i thing everyone will use it on a daily basis
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

The future of crypto seems to be improving and more stable if predicted. This is because crypo will be growing here and there will be more and more recognized by many people and acceptable to many countries in this world.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

I think maybe bitcoin will continue to develop, because its presence is felt to have been enough to bring benefits for most users, especially people with middle to lower economy. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or other digital currencies that survive, assessed will be able to replace paper money as a currency to transact.
History records the public has made several times the currency changes in history.
First, gold replaces the barter system as a transaction tool. Second, paper money/metal replaces gold as a means of storage of value. Then, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it is possible to replace paper money as a transaction tool. Every new currency that's present often judged to be problem-solving from previous generations. For example, Bitcoin can solve the problem of printing unlimited money (at a considerable cost) the existence of counterfeiting actions, multiple spending and anonymity.

reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

It's hard to predict the future in cryptos. It can literally go in billions of different way. Just like life.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will mainly rely on the customers and the investors trust and confidence to the cryptocurrency, if they continue to go and having big trust in cryptocurrency then I think cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin which leads the crypto have a long way to go in the digital business.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

The future of the crypto currency no one can predict but I believe the crypto currency for the future will be better and useful. Because I see a lot of ICOs that for the future look very good, but some are scam or not clear.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

The future of the crypto currency no one can predict but I believe the crypto currency for the future will be better and useful. Because I see a lot of ICOs that for the future look very good, but some are scam or not clear.
The future of it depends entirely with us so if we are really going to support this then cryptocurrency has a future we also have future for it, since if we kept holding and investing on it then for sure that we will have a future for cryptocurrency.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

My forecast is that future electronic money will grow steadily and that they will grow strongly in the future, and that they may be more accepted by consumers in paying for goods and services than they are now.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

I think the future of Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the culprit, the more people believe in Cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency will quickly develop. and vice versa. if it is no longer a person who believes in Crypto, then Crypto will die.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

The future of it depends entirely with us so if we are really going to support this then cryptocurrency has a future we also have future for it, since if we kept holding and investing on it then for sure that we will have a future for cryptocurrency.
The future of the cryptocurrencies are depending to us so it really relying to what we are going to the cryptocurrencies, if we are doing great to the cryptocurrencies then expect the same thing that will be happening to the market of cryptocurrencies. The future is in our hands and we should keep doing good and right things so the future will still be bright.
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

I think that the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has a great future both in the financial system and in the data storage. This is just the beginning and we should expect further development and upgrading of blockchain technology.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

My forecast is that future electronic money will grow steadily and that they will grow strongly in the future, and that they may be more accepted by consumers in paying for goods and services than they are now.

Technology on blockchain will more advance and i am believe will bring cryptocurrency to bright future. Cryptocurrency and internet connection is good combination for bussiness and I am believe cryptocurrency will change our economy face

sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

this may be a tough year for the crypto currency after having a very high price suddenly dropped at a very low price, but I still believe that it has become the character of the crypto currency and one day will definitely have a higher price again and still have a good future
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I think the future of Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the culprit, the more people believe in Cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency will quickly develop. and vice versa. if it is no longer a person who believes in Crypto, then Crypto will die.

I am sure that the crypto will become the main currency in future. It will be used together with fiat. I think that all people have to hold altcoins and Bitcoins.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

However, cryptocurrency is gradually trying to settle down in the existing financial system.
The IMF recently submitted a positive report on cryptocurrency and the New York Stock Exchange announced that it is reviewing the cryptocurrency trading platform positively. Wall Street, including Goldman Sachs, is getting ready to jump into the cryptocurrency market in full scale.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

I remain optimistic about the future of Cryptocurrency will be good, although the hard struggle must be in the past. since the emergence of Crypto's first currency in 2009, the journey to success has never been smooth. there are always obstacles, but I am sure and remain optimistic, someday Cryptocurrency will meet its heyday.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve and promise, even though the market is currently flushed because of the coinrail hack case, but I'm optimistic that crypto will get up and recover soon.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I think the technology has been develop and grow to a better ways, and it makes the transaction become more and more effective and efficient, and crypto bring the transaction system to the whole new level, the problem is now lies in the governments decision, lf they see it with clear mind then the crypto can grow better and expand its potential to the maximum level

I think it is good that they are not aware on bitcoin because when they promote it and advertise bitcoin by their own, the bitcoin can grow faster and it is too hard when the price was too expensive again.  If there are protagonist, of course there are protagonist and this is what happen.  The government control the price of the bitcoin, so it is good to have at least slow profit because when it goes up easily, it is sure that dump more faster.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 05:11:51 PM by BartS

It's hard to predict the future in cryptos. It can literally go in billions of different way. Just like life.
It is too soon to tell what it is going to happen, as many people may guess I think cryptocurerncies and bitcoin in particular are going to become successful but it is not a sure thing, we will need a series of events to happen at a particular time, for example the creation of bitcoin came at the perfect time when there was a huge economic crisis and people were looking for answers, now bitcoin is getting stronger and once it becomes used as a currency by more people we will need that a new crisis happens so the adoption of bitcoin grows exponentially.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

We can't actually predict the future of cryptocurrencies but looking at how each day some events unfold, there might just be something you can think of happening. For me while there are so many ICOs around, I would say altcoins will have a greater chance of going to the top after this bearish market. While it may also happen that the support on bitcoin will become less it might also recover if there will enough utility for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: