Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1980 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

In these days the Cryptocurrencies are rising and there are so many ICO that are still going some of them are scamming investors. But, some of them are also good and in the future, they will rise. Now the value of many cryptocurrencies are cheap so maybe this is the right time to buy some of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Future crypto currency is difficult to predict. Curled from many factors that most people are not even aware of. There are two extremes - bitcoin will be a new world currency, the second is a bubble that will burst. To date, we are brewing between these two concepts, hoping to get rich on bitcoin.
josefpicek

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

The cryptocurrency phase will allow the people to globalize their assets with a transaction record that cannot be muttered with so it is both safe and in all forms impenetrable which is not the case when it comes to fiat money, also the cryptocurrency will allow the people to decide the price of the currency based on demand,
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

These days So many peoples are rapidly adding to the crypto. I think this will be an endless story. but the only problem is some countries and social media have banned the crypto. if that kind of problems will solve in future, simply crypto will have a great market.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

It is most certain that cryptoxurrencies as of now will move further to a higher level. People are just beginning to belueve in it yet. The market exchanges volume isn't really representing the whole and is only a fraction of the worlds population, so that in time maybe there will be even more great opportunities for improvement at cryptocurrency usage.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future. Nowadays only start of cryptocurrency market.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

This is nice to hear the number of thoughts claiming the genuine fact - cryptocurrency is the call of time which is fated to grow and spread around the world like internet did 20 years ago. Nobody could have imagined that 80% of world population will be using internet daily so such a future is likely to be for cryptocurrency which has tremendous advantages comparing to fiat. The price of bitcoin after new traditional death will be growing again overreaching the previous peak substituting the share of traditional money exchange.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

Thank you for sharing this! Yeah that’s always very interesting to learn more about the world of crypto. And it definitely has a great future I believe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

In future, forgiveness will fulfill the hopes of the people. In 2009, the cost of corruption was below the dollar. Currently Crypto is worth $ 8500.This implies that the price of future crypto will increase further. I hope the price of the crypto is $ 10000 in this year.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is still very good. Given that the current cryptocurrency is very popular as a promising investment. The potential and popularity of cryptocurrency continues to increase and this is great for the future. So bitcoin is very promising for the future.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

It is most certain that cryptoxurrencies as of now will move further to a higher level. People are just beginning to belueve in it yet. The market exchanges volume isn't really representing the whole and is only a fraction of the worlds population, so that in time maybe there will be even more great opportunities for improvement at cryptocurrency usage.
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly accepted throughout the world and that is proving the status of cryptocurrency. I believe that in the next few years, market capitalization will grow several times today, because the demand for investment will increase dramatically.

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

Everyone may be aware about what happened in India during the last 3 months, on April 5th - Central Bank (RBI) issued a notice that every bank should terminate all accounts related to businesses dealing on Cryptocurrencies, whether Individual or Corporate. They gave time till july 5th - on that day, every exchange closed INR (Indian Rupee) deposit and withdrawal.

Now, to my point.. Even after banning INR/Crypto pairs in India, trading is still going on via P2P and crypto/crypto. One of the top exchange Koinex is launching their p2p token exchange service within two days..so in my opinion it all boils down to the fact that crypto is moving away from being dependent on banks and most importantly its value being calculated with respect to fiat currencies.  When people start exchanging crypto to crypto and offer services etc..even though under the radar, it will really trigger a massive revolution - without bank support. Many people took massive loss on the way, many got scammed and many ran away with peoples money..but I don't think these will really affect BTC or any crypto in the long run, after people realize its true potential as an aid to financial freedom and true democracy. I am certainly positive about crypto even though it is a real hard time now.. I also lost quite a lot by investing on mining hardware etc.. but I hope it is indeed for a bright future..
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

Future of crypto currency depends on the users of those currency, it will depend on the number of users and how will they give a feedback on those currency, Crypto has been there giving people some opportunities that will give them profit in investing and participating in some task online.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

The term cryptocurrency is becoming more popular in all social media platform. Most of the social media users are now becoming curious to what is cryptocurrencies. I am sure that they will also patronize it.
Well right now there are so many cryptocurrency so i dont really think that all of those crypto have a very bright future, but i am really sure that the top cryptpcurrency like bitcoin and ethereum will definitely have a very bright future in this economy.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

The term cryptocurrency is becoming more popular in all social media platform. Most of the social media users are now becoming curious to what is cryptocurrencies. I am sure that they will also patronize it.
Well right now there are so many cryptocurrency so i dont really think that all of those crypto have a very bright future, but i am really sure that the top cryptpcurrency like bitcoin and ethereum will definitely have a very bright future in this economy.

Many altcoin not reach their roadmap and some fail with their project. But overall, I am believe cryptocurrency market in the good track and have a bright future. This market become more popular and many investment firm start to involve in this bussiness so I am believe future of cryptocurrency more brighter

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Presently the world is very interested in this market. This is a technology market. It brings convenience in investing and trading across the globe. So whoever it is will be thriving.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

main factor that make bitcoin and ethereum accepted as future cryptocurrency is they blockchain system scalability.and also they are supported very large community that developt their technology.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

I would love to see the progressive of the cryptocurrrency and the evolution of it and the success behind it that will everybody will become rich.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

I agree with that blockchain technology will become popular in the future and i think cryptocurrency will follow it too, i'm not sure about cryptocurrency though but i think people will know more about crypto things and maybe 1 cryptocurrency can become very popular like bitcoin or the bitcoin itself.
The future of the blockchain is secure many business from banks and even governments like the blockchain and they think it is a great way to store information what they do not like is to have cryptocurrencies above it, now I think that eventually governments will begin to print their own cryptocurrencies, but how about decentralized cryptocurrencies? That is where the doubt about the future really is because governments are going to do everything they can to slow or to stop adoption.
Bitcoin has turmoil value and fluctuating with the passage of time which is a market factor and controls the price to move it in either upward direction or downward but it has nothing to do more with future. We see that this coin has spread in many countries and is spreading with the passage of time like few countries are asking to bring a proper system in their countries and need help of other countries where it is using for many purposes.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

The cryptocurrency phase will allow the people to globalize their assets with a transaction record that cannot be muttered with so it is both safe and in all forms impenetrable which is not the case when it comes to fiat money, also the cryptocurrency will allow the people to decide the price of the currency based on demand,

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and lot of people is putting their money in it because they know the importance of crypto. Bitcoin is the leading crypto I the world and will take over the market in the future. It is the currency of the whole world. All other currencies will disappear from the market and only bitcoin will take the crown on its head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: