Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137617 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?

The coins will not be locked, in the STO we target small investors that will be also our first clients to spend/transfer or save their coins, using Orbis wallet/service, bringing revenue and growing the price of the security tokens and shares. The main idea of the project is building a strong company and a great service, not having a strategy to upload and mantain a cryptocurrency on the market.

Looks like STOs gain traction after all.

It depends, for our kind of business an STO is a good and secure way to attract investors, giving them a real piece of the pie back.
 We are one of the few and early STOs public that actually has a working product.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachel_martinez

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Keep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?

The coins will not be locked, in the STO we target small investors that will be also our first clients to spend/transfer or save their coins, using Orbis wallet/service, bringing revenue and growing the price of the security tokens and shares. The main idea of the project is building a strong company and a great service, not having a strategy to upload and mantain a cryptocurrency on the market.
investigating more and also reading the faq on your website,your strategy can really fix all the crypto problems, as high volatility,fees,scamm risk,pump and dump risk.it is a really great project.different from others that I seen.
This is our purpose, to make a reliable, fast, secure, and cheap service. We aim to open physical financial branches to educate the society into cryptocurrency and also to grow trust. With us, all cryptocurrencies will grow as we will accept cryptocurrencies as payment, storing them maintaining or growing their price.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Keep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.

The platform is done already, you can register buy coins and transfer them to other user with our integrated wallet. We need to release only the APP and Card for withdrawing, after the STO.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

The platform is done already, you can register buy coins and transfer them to other user with our integrated wallet. We need to release only the APP and Card for withdrawing, after the STO.
That is why I like this project.It has a working service and it is backed by a strong companys shares
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

You need to bring this project in the atention of investors I shared it on sm.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

You need to bring this project in the atention of investors I shared it on sm.
Thank you! Yes, we have released 70% of the service in order to attract investors to keep on pushing until you will see the first Orbis Bank on the street.
Imleabmeine

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

Hi,
Good to see idea like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Hi,
Good to see idea like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.

Hello, thank you for the feedback. I need to come back to you with the wonderfull news that the transfer service is free, not even a small fee. You can try purchasing 1 coin on our platform and transfer it to other wallet.
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Hi,

Hello, thank you for the feedback. I need to come back to you with the wonderfull news that the transfer service is free, not even a small fee. You can try purchasing 1 coin on our platform and transfer it to other wallet.
Even better
Purpvirbpasca

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

Hope to surprise you with the success.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

I personally am quite nicely surprised
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
The bonus is negociable depending on the offer. We have already partnered with different franchises, consultancy companies, marketing companies that we will offer quick payment solutions offering them free POS devices. We are negociating a partnership with MyPOS.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.

Indeed, we have received allot of questions on sm and e-mail lately.
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

ORBIS has been built using a unique blockchain solution, with two coins available to users that allow them to withdraw, transfer, spend, and invest fiat money or cryptocurrencies with no fees, no wait times, and no middle man. ORBIS takes your assets into the next generation through simplicity and automation.
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

You can click on the coin sale / STO part on the thread photo, it will redirect you on the website where you have all the details. Best wishes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: