Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137617 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

Hope to surprise you with the success.
I personally am quite nicely surprised

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.

This business will have a great success
This is the first STO that I hear about
Yes, it is one of few,many people don't even know what an sto is.

Great point of view!
 With our project we aim to educatemore than 3 billion people in cryptocurrency and being one of the first STOs public we aim to regain the trust of crypto world, bringing a service thay actually respects it's promises. It will be a hard journey but we will bring the actualy services that we promise, to public.

Allot FUD going on your project.many people have been scammed and are frustrated.from my opinion testing your platform I have nothing to worry about. feel pity for those who invested in hyped useles projects and now have fear of investing $1 for test.
Everything is psihologycal... fear is not an easy thing to manage as well as anger. This project is great but it has started in a bad market period.
just be patient, for the future the team will definitely do the best for the participants who join here, because it is true that all things that want to bear fruit through bitter things first.

Some people will not understand this purpose because some people want something more instantaneous to achieve wealth or success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.

Great point of view!
 With our project we aim to educatemore than 3 billion people in cryptocurrency and being one of the first STOs public we aim to regain the trust of crypto world, bringing a service thay actually respects it's promises. It will be a hard journey but we will bring the actualy services that we promise, to public.

Allot FUD going on your project.many people have been scammed and are frustrated.from my opinion testing your platform I have nothing to worry about. feel pity for those who invested in hyped useles projects and now have fear of investing $1 for test.
Everything is psihologycal... fear is not an easy thing to manage as well as anger. This project is great but it has started in a bad market period.
just be patient, for the future the team will definitely do the best for the participants who join here, because it is true that all things that want to bear fruit through bitter things first.

Some people will not understand this purpose because some people want something more instantaneous to achieve wealth or success.
That is true.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Great point of view!

Everybody wants to earn lol but nobody wants to wait or risk at this time.
BlockDoe

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

Great project !
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Thanks for the contest from yesterday, I won 700 € worth of coins 😁😁
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Thanks for the contest from yesterday, I won 700 € worth of coins 😁😁
We will have more contests to entertain our community.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

Great point of view!

That is true.

You can see people who succeed here that they don't succeed instantly or when you can quickly predict. Everything needs a process.

Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Great point of view!

That is true.

You can see people who succeed here that they don't succeed instantly or when you can quickly predict. Everything needs a process.

True, many of us see a great succes in Orbis
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Great point of view!

That is true.

I agree, the project is really good technology.In my opinion, such a platform is very convenient as a payment device.In a word,I follow the development of the project and I hope we will be able to conduct various types of transactions with it absolutely safely, reliably and quickly.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

Great point of view!

That is true.

I agree, the project is really good technology.In my opinion, such a platform is very convenient as a payment device.In a word,I follow the development of the project and I hope we will be able to conduct various types of transactions with it absolutely safely, reliably and quickly.

You already can perform instant no fee transactions on our platform. But we will need to have the capital needed for a banking license to make the withdraw process public and open the first branch. So the bitcointalk community support can be very helpfull to succeed.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Great point of view!

That is true.

You already can perform instant no fee transactions on our platform. But we will need to have the capital needed for a banking license to make the withdraw process public and open the first branch. So the bitcointalk community support can be very helpfull to succeed.
Hello DEV.This is very good news that the platform is already working and executing transactions.What do you need community support for?I want to be useful for your project and I am ready to help you to achieve success.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

PM, Thanks !

Great point of view!

That is true.

Hello DEV.This is very good news that the platform is already working and executing transactions.What do you need community support for?I want to be useful for your project and I am ready to help you to achieve success.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

Great to see the ann thread still running, I thoughts it was gone.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

Btt forum has decreased our rank an we weren't able to post photos, now we are cooper member and we can still make announcements. If btt forum had a company or an sto now, I would imvest in them as they will make allot of money. Good job btt team!
BlockDoe

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Btt forum has decreased our rank an we weren't able to post photos, now we are cooper member and we can still make announcements. If btt forum had a company or an sto now, I would imvest in them as they will make allot of money. Good job btt team!

I saw same discusion on groups people are bad for this change. Goodluck with orbis!
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

I see new team members nice
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

I see new team members nice
Yes, we are happy to have them onboard, we have a family of over 250 people involved in the development.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

A great project with a very cool idea! These are the projects I always suggest to friends and acquaintances because I believe in their success!
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

A project of great potential. Have a good team with a good idea. I think it will open a new opportunity in the future of crypto.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Thank you, we hope to raise to your expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: