Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinlivebets slow withdrawals  (Read 488 times)
joburgtaxi (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:05:03 PM

Hi

New to the forum so hi  Grin

Has anyone here had any experience with the website bitcoinlivebets ?

I have tried to post this on the topic Re: BitcoinLiveBets.com - hundreds in play bets, extensive betting area - (NHL,NFL) but am not allowed yet as I am a newbie !!

I placed a number of bets yesterday which I won and then requested the withdrawal of my winnings. As Yet almost 24 hours later I have still not received my funds. I have waisted the whole day now checking for this transaction which has not happened and am now quite angry to say the least.

It seems to me that a site like this who are quite new should be really focusing this area of their business as it seems unlikely that waiting this long to withdraw your bitcoins will attract people to returning to that site again.

Cheers

Joburgtaxi

joburgtaxi (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:22:26 PM

Ok as I am not getting any bites here, what do I need to do to be able to post this on the topic where is should be which is

Re: BitcoinLiveBets.com - hundreds in play bets, extensive betting area - (NHL,NFL)

joburgtaxi (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:34:40 PM

Seems to have worked as my funds have just arrived  Smiley

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:42:42 AM

uhm i'm having the same problem, but for me it's only 9 hours that the withdraw has been pending.
when i'll reach the 24 hours maybe i'll open a dedicated post, in the hope it works like it did for you  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: