Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: German online bank uses Bitcoins to transfer loans  (Read 556 times)
inding

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

This is good news for Bitcoin. But I don't think it is only Germany. Other governments are doing this, but they are not open, such as Iran, Russia.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

This is the first step for the bank to use Bitcoin in the system. Gradually, Bitcoin will take on more important roles.
Glad to here there's some banks who accept bitcoin and believe in it. Now days bank are totally refused the bitcoin and cryptocurrency due to highly volatile.
Not sure this would have been something we would not get to see eventually anyway, as someone rightly said, we are definitely going to see some revolution pertaining money and spending in the long run and that will be the fact that cryptocurrency whether we like it or not, will end up taking the spot light in the financial sphere.

In that process, as time goes on, even banks will find a need to want to make use of it and then see the benefit they can derive from it as well, like we are currently seeing German online banks doing same. High volatility is something that will not last forever, as we have seen reduction in volatility to some extent over the years and as adoption keeps increasing, volatility will definitely be subsiding.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

This is awesome, if the major countries will go on for the cryptocurrencies, I think that smaller countries will follow their examples fast!

It has a point really. With the help of banks, probably the popularity of bitcoin of other coins or maybe the cryptocurrency itself will boost. This is a good indication, a good example and a good thing to start with. But the thing here is, the essence of bitcoin being the digital currency without interactions from private administrations will be gone. But who knows, the positiveness will help to boost.
It is indeed a very good indication that as time goes on, we will get to start seeing some good real life usage just like we have been seeing lately now and for one thing that I am sure of, even the banks will not want to be left out as they will always find out the benefit that the crypto sphere brings into the banking sector as time goes on.

This is one reason why I have always believed this is the future and as long as that stays, the government simply cannot do anything much about it as this is global, and then we get to see some countries who are early adopters gradually benefiting a lot from it, all others will definitely in one way or the other, follow put.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

This is what we expect, more and more state agencies are functioning Bitcoin as a transaction or buying and selling tool. And with news like this it will certainly make people who are skeptical about Bitcoin will be more convinced of Bitcoin. And I hope the development of Bitcoin will get even worse. More countries are using Bitcoin.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

This is great! I am sure that in the future, all banks will do online in transferring funds or loans.This is one of the benefits,bitcoin can give.It is efficient and less hassle.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Germany is a very pragmatic country. Before doing something, it will think 100 times) Therefore, I am sure that the decision was taken deliberately. And this is very pleasing. I hope Germany will become an example for other countries.
Of course the team of wise men that advise the government to formulate laws and policies would have thought about the possible impact of Bitcoin over the economic activities and only in case of revenue generation, it would have been allowed to be implemented. Like many of the European countries had already allowed it.

But this technology, though beneficial in short run is ambiguous in long run and that is the reason China has declared a cold war about it. In the US some of the economists are also negating the fruits of Bitcoin in future so it would be very interesting to see that the future technology of Bitcoin unfolds.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

that is a great improvement and a future for bitcoin, I think this bank will get a lot of profits in its business, because the transaction will be more efficient
Germany has shown a lot of improvement after recognizing the Bitcoin and other crypto coins they took immediate actions and made it as payment mode which is faster and friction-less. About other countries they were not very responsive to the Bitcoin and some other crypto coins after accepting these coins as much Germany responding so this is a great improvement and other countries should also think about it.
that's a good thing in my opinion. well, sometimes when a big country like Germany uses bitcoin for official things, it makes me happy. I feel it is one of their support, or they have recognized this technology. well, I hope that a...

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

This should be looking as another step toward advance in cryptocurrencies market development. This bank will adopt bitcoin as a mode of transfer credits in the nearby future and we need this type of adoption in other to see growth in cryptocurrencies acceptability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: