Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Scam Warning  (Read 2645 times)
coinhammer (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 05:52:42 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2019, 02:02:42 AM by coinhammer

I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but if you do, please pay attention. I became a victim of a this scam while shopping there.

This happened to me and it could happen to you, too.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are putting your packages in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts practically falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then they take turns climbing over into the front seat and performing oral sex on you, and in the process one of them steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Friday, and also yesterday and if all goes well - tomorrow............
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awozny

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:01:25 AM

Wheres this Costco?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 06:02:10 AM

I loved it! I simply loved it! Now be prepared for the other members to chime in how they were just scammed into reading your post. Looks like you may have a major noodle whipping coming and...

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 06:02:59 AM

Wheres this Costco?

Looks like you can throw post #3 out the window!
coinhammer (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 06:05:26 AM

I have faith in my fellow men and their ability to retain some good humor even in these times Smiley

Best Regards,

CoinHammer
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 06:21:59 AM

I have faith in my fellow men and their ability to retain some good humor even in these times Smiley

Best Regards,

CoinHammer

Please tell us that these weren't them!

coinhammer (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 07:10:29 AM

Nah, more like  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 03:18:41 AM

I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but if you do, please pay attention. I became a victim of a this scam while shopping there.

This happened to me and it could happen to you, too.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are putting your packages in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts practically falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then they take turns climbing over into the front seat and performing oral sex on you, and in the process one of them steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Friday, and also yesterday and if all goes well - tomorrow............

If you appreciate this warning, please shoot me some BTC at 13d8rZRsqDgdYNHeyLFaxiSUJmMJyVmZVW

LOL - that made me laugh and my day, 0.04313433 BTC is on the way!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2011, 07:08:28 AM

Thank you!!! Many people found this funny, but only one person contributed  Smiley

Just for that I will share one of my other top ten favorite jokes -

A big city lawyer went duck hunting. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked the lawyer what he was doing.

The lawyer responded, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer replied. "This is my property, and your not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer replied. "I'm one of the best trial lawyers around, and if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything that you own.

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we do things in these parts. We settle small disagreements like this, with the Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What is the Three Kick Rule?"

The farmer replied, "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth until someone gives up."

The lawyer quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly gets down from the tractor and walked up to the city fella. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer's groin, which dropped him to his knees.

His second kick nearly ripped the nose off his face.

The lawyer was flat on his belly, when the farmer's third kick to a kidney nearly causing him to give up, but didn't.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said,

"Naw, I give up, You can keep the duck!"

just like last time, if you enjoyed this brand of humor please consider sending some change to 13d8rZRsqDgdYNHeyLFaxiSUJmMJyVmZVW

Best Regards,
CoinHammer

I've been telling that joke for years, but in the same style as the night (decades ago) when I first saw it on Johnny Carson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqSw41jD2Q

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: