Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency?  (Read 538 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

Smile, it’s good for Facebook health if only they wanna imitate that for real. Absolutely, the Facebook don’t wanna be out of the game. Trust me, as the crypto community is getting wider, social media’s would be fucking useless without blockchain as many are already planning to launch theirs on blockchain and every info would be decentralized. People would surely love that. Moreover, let’s wait to hear from Mark himself to come out and tell us that, if it’s for real

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

In my opinion this news can be considered a two-gum knife, where can develop crypto on a large scale by attracting new investors, high levels of marketing, full membership in several countries. Yet the entry of the world's largest social network can help, but on the other hand can draw more attention from governments with high levels of regulations, tax compliance, close inspection due to the number of investors that can enter this new world.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:49 PM

Can you put the link on ExpertBitcoiner so that everyone can verify the accuracy? But in my view, Facebook's release of their own crypto is unlikely to happen now that Facebook has banned ICO-related ads. So the little rate that Facebook will release crypto because they usually invest in potential ICO projects.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:01 AM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website
there's no clarification about the facebook will going to make a cryptocurrency. as david marcus said "they going to explore the facebook and make it as best leverage blockchain." but yeah we admit it as a part of a cryptocurrency. but there's no clear news about that. we need to wait and hear the final decision
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website
Yes it will.
Can you put the link on ExpertBitcoiner so that everyone can verify the accuracy?
Facebook launching it’s own version of Bitcoin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:07 AM

There are too much of news circulating now regarding the launch of a crytocurrency by Facebook, lets see how it goes and if people really wanted to make use of it, it is only as good as its uniqueness and if it does not have anything better to offer who will be using them, they do not need an ICO to fund their project so it is a good thing and let them compete with other projects by hiring skillful developers.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:20:36 AM

Yes i do hope that it will be implemented soon because it would be a great for the crypgo to have facebook own crypto because on thid way we can be learn buy other poeple and make great well knowed to other people as well

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

The rumour has been out for weeks now
We all hope it’s true
And we can wait to see what eventually happens
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:31:52 AM

As of now, Facebook is researching about cryptocurrency and how it can help on develop things in the world. But if Facebook launches an altcoin, many will be interested because of the amount of supplies it can accommodate.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

This will be a great addition to the cryptoworld as it will drive mass adoption of cryptocurrency considering the fact that facebook is the most widely used social media ( 1 out of 8 persons use facebook globally). My reservation however is on the fact that facebook is currently not very friend as regard crypto projects. It has delete a lot of crypto project page in recent times and banns adds on cryptos
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

Yes, I see this news. If Facebook launches cryptocurrency, this is really good news for us. It proves that cryptocurrency will attract more and more people's attention and recognition.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

I do not know if i should find that good or bad. If facebook it really does, could this coin be dangerous for bitcoin?
I think that will change the coin market.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
novita_gendut

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

Maybe or next years !! But when FACEBOOK CRYPTO CURRENCY but this is first i heard this ?! Lets wait for they anounce of all moderator,,

I do not know about this because I'm also not sure if Facebook will launch cryptocurrency and so I will wait for Facebook to launch cryptocurrency but in my opinion, it is impossible because many people do not believe about this
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

That's good news if Facebook launches its own cryptocurrency, with billion users I think that is a good news. I love to see Facebook using blockchain technology as well to protect the data of its users. In this way, the criminal activity on Facebook will get terminated or lessen. And of course, they will be adding some features like crypto wallet and payment using facebook token. That is so exciting, I'm sure when blockchain technology going to mainstream facebook could be one to be benefited.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

"Facebook is" serious "about launching its own cryptocurrency, according to a report from Cheddar because they are well preserved because it's not easy for me if it's a matter of being able to say that it's nice to have it Many people use facebook and they can easily understand
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

hope not. i hate facebook and most of user who use daily. if they hear about bitcoin, they will get in Sad
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

If the news was confirmed by the managment of Facebook it would certainly be very positive for the entire cryptocurrency sector. The strange thing is that a few months ago this social network has banned the publicity of the ICO, I hope that now has changed its mind, but, sincerely, I wait for official confirmations to arrive
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

If its true I think its OK as long as it benefits its users and not just Facebook alone. Too many ICOs about rewards on watching movies and listening to music and Facebook having its own crypto is not surprising. I would like to be paid for browsing and using FB. And hopefully share rewards and be awarded by each likes and comments don't you think it would be fun and earning too. Hopefully it won't ban other projects, that would be the negative side of it though.
RNGfight

Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

Facebook is only interested in blockchain, so I don't think it will really introduce cryptocurrency.
Because as a global company, facebook is not short of money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

It may work.. I have always wanted corporations to get into cryptos , and I have good reasons to believe my trust that it will happen - sooner or later...

It is a good news if Facebook will really launch their cryptocurrency.  As expecteed with those huge private companies that they already do thier secret research in blockchain on how they can gain profit to it. We will just wait for the official news from facebook.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: