Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will AI Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020?  (Read 188 times)
cryptomoon1004 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

With bitcoin and crypto involving many people to get into trading, do you guys forsee that  AI will Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020? There are lot of experiments for an automated trading world... What do you guys think about that future - where your robot will collect data from past and execute a trade for you using machine learning and data science ? Would you rather have 50 employees working for you at a trading desk OR 50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

What do you think is the future? Only thing that I am certain about is that I will not continue to look at bitcoin price every day for next 1,000 days (till 2020 or beyond) !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

I don't think so. People are not really predictable. They make a lot of irrational decisions. If that was not the case than robots could predict peoples behavior based on data science and previous trading history. But people are no machines and psychology plays a huge role in how they trade.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

This is the thing that might fail the whole AI trading prospects. I mean they all might just think in different ways and may collide each other while making the trades. So what do you think out put might be at that time? May be they will try to over come the winning of trade over one another and who knows this might just drain the market cap in the process, they are AI, they has got variables but they cant change it as the situation changes with the time! Crypto currencies are too much volatile and this may not be understood by the AI!
May be it wont be worldwide but individually could go along for sometime.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

With bitcoin and crypto involving many people to get into trading, do you guys forsee that  AI will Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020? There are lot of experiments for an automated trading world... What do you guys think about that future - where your robot will collect data from past and execute a trade for you using machine learning and data science ? Would you rather have 50 employees working for you at a trading desk OR 50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

What do you think is the future? Only thing that I am certain about is that I will not continue to look at bitcoin price every day for next 1,000 days (till 2020 or beyond) !
Its was a conflict to my mind that soon AI robots or engines will be the one who will trade for our money because as only this time there are bots around the trading markets. It was possible but i don't want it to happen because how people will go earn if almost all uses a bot or AI.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wantjokull

Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

I am really not fond of the AI at all. Some how I do think that AI are meant for something bold, like serving the military tactics, space exploration etc etc
But why do we need them in the trading operations? They are dependent upon the factors like news around the world, what government wants from the projects etc etc. I dont think AI can read them, understand them and interpret the trading methods for it. Hopefully I wont see 50 people around my desk but me, myself making the progress on my trades would be just fine.  Tongue

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

mstfprcn

Merit: 553

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

nowadays lots of bots make trade on the exchanges, so it would be really possible, and actually if i will earn the end of the day it is ok for me as well Smiley I can enjoy my day while it make trade.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

I don't use AI when I do trading, so basically it will not happen. It may survive in the long run but it will never replace the traditional one because not all trader are trading with cryptocurrency. Technology may continue to improve in the coming years but I think the old tradition will still be matter in some cases.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

I think unequivocally that in the future manual trading will go to the back burner. The future of automated trading systems.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

I don’t think so. AI will never replace the traditional trader simply because it will conflict the law of economics of 80/20 rule and law of supply and demand. But I do believe proliferating of AI usage in the trading world but not to the extent of eliminating the traditional way of trading. I think in near future trading practices will be much harder to predict simply because of the presence of bots.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

I don't think so because trading is meant for people but of course not all and AI can be programmed to be better than us which means they can trade more efficiently.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

In my opinion it will never replace human traders. If every trader is a bot then what's the point, right? Having every trader a bot will mean that trading will just be some automatic thing that will trade everything to the same thing traded or the same strategy. I just don't see that point in having trading all automated by an AI in any scenario.
CryptoMao

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

I used to trade forex for an oil major. Over the years i've seen the numbers of traders at the banks fall by quite a bit. Granted, these were mainly flow traders and not prop traders.

The sales folk were also pushing hard for us to get on their 'algo' platform and how great it was. So maybe their numbers would decrease even further.

I don't know about crypto, but for forex at least, with Central Banks running the show, there's always room for manual trading.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

It is juat me or what? I am a little bit confuse

You by AI (artificial intelligent) people who do trading will replace by a robot or some kind of machine to do the activities? like to think like a human?

If that so, maybe it is more than that because it is AI you may get rich because robots can out smart human because a human created a kind of AI to correct a mistake so technically speaking it would be a mess that if I create a machine I would propose this machine to head of all cryptocurrency and the government because you see if this machine this AI that would help people, that would correct mistake people would get rich but before that expectation there would be approval.

to think this AI could make a corruption due to the right prediction  market would go crazy its hard to explain it is connected to that scenario of your, that AI. Lets just say chaos in means of going up and down.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517

Blocking future

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I don't think so because trading is meant for people but of course not all and AI can be programmed to be better than us which means they can trade more efficiently.

The main advantage of trading robots is that they do not need to sleep and eat and they are not subject to emotional perception of the world.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

As i know, now many trader use robot for crypto trading and this robot has high price and only whales possible to buy it.  AI /Artificial Intelegence is high technology and this can help trader to make decision buy or sell to make better profit because Robot does not have human nature like greedy,  afraid and not patient.

MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Nope..never gonna happen. AI bots will make trading easier and more convenient, but they can't possibly replace humans. Human nature is very unpredictable, and that's precisely what makes us human. The whole crypto market is driven by this lack of predictability and no bot can possibly predict that. I don't see how you can reduce human nature to ones and zeroes.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Nope, human mind cannot be replaced by an AI. We just made artificial intelligence or bot in order for us to help in everything. We can say that the memorization and capability of bots are greater to the mind of a super genius person but there always limit behind the storage of bots where human doesn't have. We are unique in this world and I know that human calculation and work is better than an AI.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

For me nope, not possible. We have bots at the present time and they are not satisfying that purpose simply because thread is not predictable. It involves both the mind and physical body. Thus, bots are bots , humans are humans and can't be replicated.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

FOR it is a big maybe why? There is nothing more like a human robots may get to the same level as human but an Evolve AI is still and going to be different than human.

50 AI robotsand 50 employees? I will go with a human employee why? Again human is different there are some robots who may think as human but they are not human this the robots and employees are not the same.

No human interaction

I can't help a fellow human to make a better version out of himself

As I earn more it has a high chances of being costly
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Usualy people are taking a robot to less there times and efforts to do it but still robot is just a robot and they moves only according to there program and they cant think on there own like human can do.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: