Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Moonlight | Decentralized Workforce Platform For The Smart Economy  (Read 1526 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I have seen that more people coming in to the future in order to make a great investment inside and outside the project.
It's a great thing buddy. Then, if the ICO were collected the funds until the hard cap is already reached, then they gonna expecting a blow up once it hit market.

Of course, expectations will always be there not only when it already near to success but also starting from the beginning. The foundation of the project is very important in order to gain more investors and supporters, with that I am sure  many people will support and will be the reason to be in the road of success.
You are right, often many people expect only a beautiful bright future for the project, and I always preferred to observe the current state of affairs and development, it seems to me so more correctly and the risk of making the wrong investment becomes less.
Agree. The team should have strong foundation because this foundation will keep the project alive and kicking. Whatever happened or circumstances that will appear the project is strong enough to face those challenges. The project is doing well but we can't expect that this will continue until the end, but I am very hopeful that this project can make to the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

I have seen that more people coming in to the future in order to make a great investment inside and outside the project.
It's a great thing buddy. Then, if the ICO were collected the funds until the hard cap is already reached, then they gonna expecting a blow up once it hit market.

Of course, expectations will always be there not only when it already near to success but also starting from the beginning. The foundation of the project is very important in order to gain more investors and supporters, with that I am sure  many people will support and will be the reason to be in the road of success.
Yes, the most important thing to do is gain and increase the number of project investors so  it will help the project to move forward and able to sustain the needs of the project process. Each project needs to follow the righy procedures before reaching victory.
killerbot

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

I read on the medium of the project that today there is a public sale. I know that many people have been waiting for this moment for a long time and finally they have the opportunity to buy tokens))
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

I read on the medium of the project that today there is a public sale. I know that many people have been waiting for this moment for a long time and finally they have the opportunity to buy tokens))

Yes, I also know many guys who were looking for all sorts of ways to buy as many tokens at a bargain price. So I'm thinking about it now.
Allenw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Yes, the most important thing to do is gain and increase the number of project investors so  it will help the project to move forward and able to sustain the needs of the project process. Each project needs to follow the righy procedures before reaching victory.
Yes, many supporters have been consistently supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. As well the project looks more beneficial than other mining platforms, and because of this thing, many investors are continuously coming towards the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project needs more investors and supporters to keep developing the project. A great number of investors will help the team to collect enough funding to keeps its development continuous.

turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Of course, the uniqueness of the project is not yet clear to me. But all the same, I want to congratulate the guys with open sale! I hope it will be successful you)
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

Of course, the uniqueness of the project is not yet clear to me. But all the same, I want to congratulate the guys with open sale! I hope it will be successful you)
Like in any other project, Moonlight gives developers the ability to develop for the platform when using the API. Smart Contract API - works with smart contracts from Moonlight and provides the functionality of the system.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

no bounty - no dump, no airdrop -no dump, no bonuses - no dump. Token holders will have a very valuable coin that is not given away easily
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

no bounty - no dump, no airdrop -no dump, no bonuses - no dump. Token holders will have a very valuable coin that is not given away easily

in the case of Moonlight, everything will be done neatly, they will not arrange a show and pumping overpage. Still, NEO, in my opinion, is a relatively conservative platform, which they try to develop without aggressive marketing.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Moonlight...One of the most beautiful names for the project I've seen.
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

I think that guys will sell all the tokens much earlier than they plan. There are many reasons for this, it is enough to mention that the project team consists of experienced guys))
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

As Moonlight is a decentralized platform,we can expect kuch from the project.So many people are wanting to join here.so when the token sale date will be announced & how they will participate?      
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

Only 25% of tokens are allocated for open sale and I think that they will sell quickly, because unlike many freelance sites where the project is received by someone who performs it cheaper, Moonlight puts time in the forefront. To receive an order, the performers indicate the time required to complete the task, and the fastest gets the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

As Moonlight is a decentralized platform,we can expect kuch from the project.So many people are wanting to join here.so when the token sale date will be announced & how they will participate?      
I heard that soon a coin is planned to be added to the switcheo exchange. I personally did not come across this stock exchange and did not trade it, however, it is a good sign from the team that paves the way for future development.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

Only 25% of tokens are allocated for open sale and I think that they will sell quickly, because unlike many freelance sites where the project is received by someone who performs it cheaper, Moonlight puts time in the forefront. To receive an order, the performers indicate the time required to complete the task, and the fastest gets the project.
It is also worth noting that the addresses on which the Lux tokens are located will periodically receive GAS, in proportion to their contribution. This is a profitable investment)
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

Yes, many supporters have been consistently supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. As well the project looks more beneficial than other mining platforms, and because of this thing, many investors are continuously coming towards the platform.

Absolutely, they are more convenient to the community and to the investors. The team are really looking forward for the benefits of all their supporters and investors. Many mining industry that are in the crypto world but they have different configurations on how they will captivate the community here in crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Absolutely, they are more convenient to the community and to the investors. The team are really looking forward for the benefits of all their supporters and investors. Many mining industry that are in the crypto world but they have different configurations on how they will captivate the community here in crypto world.

Supporters is very useful to the team because it gives theam brightness and full effort just to support the project. Well it not easy to find supporters because we need them to let ot trust but it will always depends to the project and the platform being set.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

You are right, often many people expect only a beautiful bright future for the project, and I always preferred to observe the current state of affairs and development, it seems to me so more correctly and the risk of making the wrong investment becomes less.

It is because they want to get in to the point that the project is really imposing a bright future for everybody. Well it is not easy to generate but it is  process of involvement in any particuar activity. The success starts in different category where effort is given to all.The development that the gives is very useful so that it will actively participated.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

It is because they want to get in to the point that the project is really imposing a bright future for everybody. Well it is not easy to generate but it is  process of involvement in any particuar activity. The success starts in different category where effort is given to all.The development that the gives is very useful so that it will actively participated.
Developers first of all think about wide and ubiquitous application of the project to cover as much as possible an audience, naturally for this purpose quality should be maintained at the highest level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: