Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Moonlight | Decentralized Workforce Platform For The Smart Economy  (Read 1526 times)
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:48:12 PM by MoonlightOfficial

Moonlight Lux Token (LX)

Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/bJwNsXk
Telegram - https://t.me/Moonlightdotio
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/moonlightio
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/Moonlightdotio
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/moonlight.io
Medium - https://medium.com/moonlight-io

White Paper (English) - https://assets.moonlight.io/docs/wp/moonlight_en-us.pdf                

OVERVIEW

Moonlight is a decentralized workforce and project management platform built on the NEO blockchain. It brings 6 key features:  resource identification, advanced project coordination, trustless resumes, remittance, project crowdfunding and decentralized staffing to change the way how you identify, recruit and scale your workforce.

It provides improved liquidity to conventional resource management activities by integrating 'gig economy' mechanics into an analytical project management platform. Tasks completed in Moonlight are published to a user's address on the blockchain which acts as a trustless resume. The project therefore provides a public ledger of contributor work experience and a match making algorithm to effectively fulfill project needs using a global pool of qualified contributors. This data is also leveraged by the ecosystem's project tracking and staffing tools.

WHY MOONLIGHT?

The compartmentalization of skilled resources and inability to verify previous work experience prevents employers from finding ‘the right person for the job’, and inhibits employees from finding roles they are passionate about. These issues can cause low moral and productivity within the workplace, and are detrimental to the success of any given project.

Moonlight aims to address this through a combination of trustless resumes and an employer-to-employer match making algorithm, in conjunction with a project management and remittance system. As workers are hired and complete tasks on the Moonlight platform, their experience is logged to the blockchain through smart contracts, including the skills required to complete the task, reviews from participating parties, and bid accuracy, which is the the accuracy of the time quoted to complete a task against the actual time to completion.

This will create a multidimensional and verifiable record of work experience, and will allow Moonlight to build a comprehensive recruitment solution. The inability to falsify skills and experience aims to be an improvement on current solutions such as UpWork, Freelancer and LinkedIn. By also providing project management tools comparable to Jira, Teamwork or Trello, the creation of teams and project execution can happen in once place, whilst new employees can be easily onboarded to existing projects.

WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

In a traditional centralized network, the launch of effective attacks on a central node, e.g. third-party payment intermediaries, will damage the entire system; whereas, in a decentralized blockchain network, attacks on a single node are unable to control or damage the entire system. Differing from the centralized platform, each node on the blockchain must comply with the same set of account keeping and transaction trade rules, which are based on an encryption algorithm instead of credit standing. At the same time, each transaction needs to get the consensus reached by most nodes on the network for final confirmation, thus evading the dark force of super administrator behind a centralized platform. It is the technological cause for the blockchain's ability to offer timestamp and tamper-proof transaction record.

WHY MOONLIGHT LUX TOKEN?

Through the use of Lux tokens, Moonlight intends to define GAS as the primary currency for the NEO platform.
The Lux token will use a similar, multi-token UTXO operating mechanic to NEO and Neon Exchange (NEX) to provide value to token holders. Addresses holding Lux will periodically be awarded GAS proportional to their Lux holdings. The amount of Gas awarded to Lux holders is proportional to the fees collected by the Moonlight project. The Lux token will have a utility within the ecosystem. By using the token for remittance, resolvers (the organizations that fulfills a task in the system) and issuers (the organizations that creates a task in the system) will be charged reduced system fees.

TOKEN SALE DETAILS

NAME: Moonlight Lux Token
TICKER NAME: LX
TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000 LX
PRESALE (25%): 250,000,000 LX
PUBLIC SALE (25%): 250,000,000 LX
ACCEPTED FORM OF PAYMENT IN PRESALE: ETH/NEO/GAS
ACCEPTED FORM OF PAYMENT IN PUBLIC SALE: NEO/GAS
LX/NEO EXCHANGE RATE: 2000 LX : 1 NEO
LX/GAS EXCHANGE RATE: 800 LX : 1 GAS
LX/ETH EXCHANGE RATE: 15000 LX : 1 ETH
COUNTRY RESTRICTIONS: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Ethiopia, United States, ️China, Pakistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Yemen, Iran, Syria, Serbia and Sri Lanka.
KYC/WHITELIST: OPEN NOW (REGISTER HERE!)
PUBLIC SALE OPENING DATE: 11 August, 2018 at 06:00 UTC
PUBLIC SALE CLOSING DATE: Token Sale will conclude either when we sell out 250 Million Lux Tokens or on August 31.

PRESALE DETAILS

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANT ACCEPTED: 50 Slots
PRESALE BONUS: None
MINIMUM INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION PER PRESALE PARTICIPANT: 1000 NEO/2500 GAS/133.333 ETH
MAXIMUM INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION PER PRESALE PARTICIPANT: 5000 NEO/12500 GAS/666.666 ETH
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PRESALE APPLICATION FORM: 20 MAY 2018, 00:00 GMT
PRESALE: Concluded on July 2, 2018
PRESALE OVERVIEW: HERE

VESTING

VESTING MECHANISM FOR PRESALE/ PUBLIC SALE TOKENS:

Token Sale Quantity                      Vesting Schedule

0 - 250,000 LX                 -            Immediately

250,001 - 5,000,000 LX       -           Token Sale End + 3 Months

5,000,001+ LX                -           Token Sale End + 6 Months

Vesting is done in a waterfall method. For example, if one purchases 10,000,000 LX, the first 250,000 LX would be available immediately after public sale, the next allocation would be available 3 months after public sale (4,750,000 LX), and the remaining 5,000,000 LX would be available 6 months after token sale.

The vesting mechanic exists to prevent market manipulation and dumping by whales, which in nearly all cases, happens in the first month after the public sale or first exchange listing. The immediately available LX allocation for presale members will be comparable to the maximum available to public sale participants.

TOKEN VESTING FOR FOUNDERS:

A relatively low percentage of funds (10%) will be reserved for the founders. Founder funds will also be spread over an 18 month period, following a linear quarterly maturation and beginning six months after the token sale ends.

Please view the addendum at the back of our white paper which outlines token and funding allocations for more detail including how we will be seeding core neo development tasks to improve the entire NEO ecosystem.

TEAM

Alan Fong - Business Development Director, Co-Founder

•   2017 – Present: Moonlight, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Co-Founder (NEP-5 Standard Developer)

•   August 2016 – August 2017: Assistant in Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

•   June 2014 – August 2016: Assistant in Research, University of Toledo

•   Education – Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

Tyler B. Adams – Architect, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Co-Founder (NEP-5 Standard Author)

•   September 2015 - January 2017: Seagate Technology, Test Systems Manager

•   January 2014 – September 2015: Seagate Technology, Modelling Engineer

•   July 2011 – January 2014: Beckman Coulter, Systems Engineer

•   June 2010 – June 2011: Beckman Coulter, Mechanical Engineer (Fellowship)

•   2009 – 2010: Berkeley Dynamics, Research Assistant

•   October 2007 – August 2008: PowerGenix, Engineering Associate

•   Education – BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley

ME, Systems and Technical Management, Arizona State University

Michael de Wal – Back-End Developer, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Co-Founder

•   2016 – 2017: Developer at IOHK/IOJP

•   2005 – 2016: PHP and JavaScript Web Developer

Chris Birmingham – Blockchain Developer, Co-Founder

•   Feb 2018 – Present: Moonlight, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Developer (CoZ dApp winner: NeoTrade)

•   April 2009 – Feb 2018: eify Pty Ltd, Chief Information Officer

Travis Lin – Front-End Developer, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Developer

•   2013 – 2018: Web Application Developer and Solution Architect

•   2008 – 2013: Analyst Programmer

•   Education – Master's Degree, Information and Technology, University of Technology Sydney

Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Information and System, Macquaire University

Pawan Rawal – Back-End Developer

•   April 2018 – Present: Moonlight, Golang and Systems Engineer

•   April 2016 – Present: DGraph Labs, Back- End Engineer

•   August 2015 – March 2016: Postman (API Tools), Developer

•   July 2014 – May 2015: TinyOwl, Software Developer

•   Education – Bachelors of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

ADVISORS

Nathaniel Walpole – Design Advisor

•   February 2018 – Present: Moonlight, Advisor

•   December 2017 – Present: NEX, Product Designer (2017 UX UK Award Winner)

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Lead Designer

•   February 2016 – February 2018: The EarthWorks, Product Designer

•   September 2015 – February 2016: Kallidus, Visual/UI Designer

•   February 2013 – August 2015: Cotswold Outdoor, E-Commerce Digital Designer

•   Education – BA, Design for Industry, Northumbria University

Chris Dienes – Data Science Advisor

•   2018 – Present: Moonlight, Advisor

•   March 2018 – Present: Wiland, Senior Statistician

•   October 2017 – March 2018: Seagate Technology, Sr Staff Data Scientist

•   February 2016 – October 2017: Seagate Technology, Staff Data Scientist

•   February 2015 – February 2016: Seagate Technology, Senior Data Scientist

•   August 2014– February 2015: Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, Mathematical Statistician

•   Education – Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Statictics, University of California, Davis

Bachelor’s Degree, Mathematics, Montana Tech of the University of Montana

Ethan Fast – Advisor

•   2018 – Present: Moonlight, Advisor

•   November 2017 – Present: NEX, Co-Founder

•   July 2017 – Present: City of Zion, Co-Founder

•   January 2013 – Present: CS PhD Candidate, Stanford University

•   April 2016 – June 2016: Microsoft, Visiting Researcher

•   May 2011 – December 2012: Proxino, Founder

•   February 2009 – April 2011: University of Virginia, Research Assistant

•   June 2010 – August 2010: Santa Fe Institute, Summer REU

•   Education – 2013-2018 – Ph.D., Computer Science, Stanford University

2007-2011 – BA, Computer Science, University of Virginia

PARTNERS

NGC – City of Zion – Thor token – VDT.Network – nOS – Red4Sec

MEDIA

December 13th, 2017 on NEONEWSTODAY: City of Zion members announce Moonlight project

April 15th, 2018 on MOONLIGHT.IO: Moonlight announces partnership with nOS and VDT.Network in Amsterdam NEO Meetup

April 25th, 2018 on NEONEWSTODAY: Moonlight announce $1,000,000 investment from NEO Global Capital

May 5th, 2018 on NEONEWSTODAY: Moonlight was chosen to help represent the Smart Economy at European Parliament in Brussels alongside NEX, NEO, City of Zion, and Ontology

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Interesting concept for a space that could use this type of evolution. Trustless resumes are a key feature here. Given the code issues being talked about lately with the NEO platform I am slightly concerned with long term sustainability but Phantasma had a great opening so who knows.
Rasjkeee

Activity: 258
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:57:58 AM by Rasjkeee
Merited by joeyarg (2), Aivengo111 (1)

ICO Analysis: Moonlight
Published on May 28, 2018
By VlaSem

Team
The project team members come from City of Zion.
Tyler B. Adams и Michael de Wal are part of the board of City of Zion. Developers from City of Zion are especially competent in the NEO ecosystem.
From the advisers’ perspective, I can especially note Ethan Fast (co-founder of City of Zion and Nex) as a strong contributor.
From the partnership side one can note NEO Global Capital, City of Zion, Thor, VDT.Network and nOS.
The product-hype level is growing fast. In just two weeks, the Telegram group increased from 2,000 to 10,000.

Verdict
This is another project from City of Zion, which will be a part of New Smart Economy vision of Neo. Human resources and project management are problems for many organizations and industries and City of Zion offer a good solution.

Risks
    The token economy is rather weak as token usage is supplementary and uses cases are limited. -1
    Possible regulatory risks as token holders will receive gas on a regular basis, which may be akin to a security. This can make problems with a listing. -1
    Marketplace product, which is known for not creating a high return on investment after listing (Gems, indorse). -1

Growth Factors
    A very strong team, advisers and partners from the ecosystem of NEO and City of Zion. +3
    The project has the support of Neo Global Capital. +1
    A strong partnership with NEO,  which a sister project of Nex exchange and is considered one of the key components of the Neo Global Foundation’s establishment of new Smart Economy. +1
    Reasonable hard cap and token sale structure without any bonuses and good vesting. +2
    Has a growing hype and community interest especially considering there will be no bounties or bonuses. +2

Disposition
The project has a great team, partnerships and reasonable token sale structure. On the other hand, it still has not shown MVP, its token economics is supplementary and tokens may have security elements. This leads to an overall score of 6 of 10.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-moonlight/

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
naildbf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:57:01 PM by naildbf

Here is the short interview with Director of the Moonlight Elias Tan https://cryptosherlock.club/moonlight-interview-en/
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I read white paper. After several pages, I forgot what I'm talking about. Too difficult and vague to understand. I realized that there was a platform and that there was a lot of it. I do not like to advise, but, I would write less, but more specifics and a simple, accessible language.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

I like the team and advisers. Really big names like City of Zion. But i don't like the product really. Why do you need blockchain for this  ? So i Still don't know will i take part in ICO or not.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

I read white paper. After several pages, I forgot what I'm talking about. Too difficult and vague to understand. I realized that there was a platform and that there was a lot of it. I do not like to advise, but, I would write less, but more specifics and a simple, accessible language.

Hi LoveCryptoAll,

Please visit our website and read the first two articles in the news section written by our co-founder Tyler B. Adams. The first article has covered some of the terms used in the Moonlight ecosystem as well as a concept for the Moonlight system token. The second article covers the project definition and analytical project management components of the ecosystem. All of the concepts present there are also present in extended detail in the whitepaper. Hope this helps you understand our project better. Here are the links:

1st Article: Announcement 1: Building a Decentralized Workforce Platform

2nd Article: Announcement 2: Managing Complexity in the Smart Economy Workforce

Regards,
Moonlight Team
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

I like the team and advisers. Really big names like City of Zion. But i don't like the product really. Why do you need blockchain for this  ? So i Still don't know will i take part in ICO or not.

Hey Estrange18,

You can find the answer to your question in section "Why Moonlight?". Completing tasks on the blockchain and building a skill set on the blockchain serves to build a resume that cannot be falsified. As workers are hired and complete tasks on the Moonlight platform, their experience is logged to the blockchain through smart contracts, including the skills required to complete the task, reviews from participating parties, and bid accuracy, which is the the accuracy of the time quoted to complete a task against the actual time to completion.

There are no known competitors who are building a trustless resume on the blockchain like we are facilitating in the hiring process. Most projects are simply importing resume information onto the blockchain, information which can be falsified. This completely misses the point of  verification and immutability that the blockchain provides as in the case of falsified information, it stays in the blockchain forever. The inability to falsify skills and experience aims to be an improvement on current solutions such as UpWork, Freelancer and LinkedIn. By also providing project management tools comparable to Jira, Teamwork or Trello, the creation of teams and project execution can happen in once place, whilst new employees can be easily onboarded to existing projects. We are building a platform for other tools to be built off of. This is important because it provides a source of data without a gatekeeper.

Regards,
Moonlight Team
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Pre-sale application submissions closed, i find that Public sale will be in Q2 2018 on the white paper and june is last month! so when public-sale and whitelist exactly??
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

Pre-sale application submissions closed, i find that Public sale will be in Q2 2018 on the white paper and june is last month! so when public-sale and whitelist exactly??

Hi Dahman,

Presale application submissions closed on May 20th and presale allocation emails are being distributed. We are currently in presale stage.  Information regarding specific whitelist and public sale will be available soon. Dates have not been announced yet. Public sale target is June, but it may slip a week or two depending on whether we encounter anything in the verification and audit process. We are SC audits now. Please patiently wait for the release and make sure to subscribe to the newsletter on the website to stay updated about all new information. Thank you.

Regards,
Moonlight Team
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Moonlight.

A decentralized platform, built on the trusted NEO network that will change the way you recruit and scale your workforce.

Welcome to Russian ANN
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Here you write. "Since employees are hired and perform tasks on the Moonlight platform, their experience is recorded in the block chain through intellectual contracts, including the skills necessary to complete the task, feedback from the parties involved and the accuracy of the bids, which is the accuracy of the specified time for the task against the actual time to completion. " And what about the newcomers? Are there any age restrictions?
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

The problem is exacerbated by the mechanics that support these activities. The current hiring process is heavily reliant on the posting and resume mechanic which is dependent on trust

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Moonlight project is a project that has nice and good features and has a team of experienced and smart but I want to ask when ico ends?
Iago

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

Do you planned some bounty?
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

Hi Iago!

There are no plan for community bounty program or airdrop at this stage.

Regards,
Moonlight Team
MoonlightOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

Moonlight project is a project that has nice and good features and has a team of experienced and smart but I want to ask when ico ends?

Hi join2,

Our presale has just concluded and we have reached our presale hard cap. We will have the public sale in this month (July). Information regarding public sale and specific whitelist will be available soon. Dates have not been announced yet. We are SC audits now. Please wait patiently for the information to be released. You will be notified via email about all new announcements if you subscribe to the newsletter on the website. Thank you.

Regards,
Moonlight Team
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Hi Iago!

There are no plan for community bounty program or airdrop at this stage.

Regards,
Moonlight Team

Good ICO moonlight hope bounty program will in the future!  Cool
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

The Moonlight platform leverages a number of industry standard concepts as well as those instituted by the City of Zion Foundation to define an ecosystem which globally optimizes employment from both an employee and employer perspective while also improving public confidence in project success
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

There are activities and projects that contributors really enjoy working on and wish they could spend more time on. Unfortunately, very few are actively working on them. In many cases, this is due to the ever-changing business needs of their employer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: