Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins ruined my life  (Read 5351 times)
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:56:43 AM

QQ

OP, you stop people from giving to charities. Merry Christmas!
+1

I wanna give this guy some of my worthless altcoins, I have lived hell of life and know what it means to not have luck, and now i know what work is, so OP, PM me and i will send you some currently worthless altcoins, tradable for btc so maybe they are not worthless (just worthless by themselves) Merry Christmas! get your head straight and play by the rules and life is what you make it with what you got.
  Smiley

fuck that, people like him make me want to not have babies.
Ha! i give my shirt to the most twisted cause i fight for a real sense of humanity (lost it awhile ago), you cannot fake this thread, Lol! Dude needs a shrink not btc, whatever though, makes me feel better to play secret santa ( i can't recall what that is termed in psychology).

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xkeyscore89

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:22:16 AM

Long story short, I was aware of Bitcoin since years ago. I did read something about them, but the news associated them to ilegal activities so I didnt want to get involved with it.
Years later, I read about it again but they are way too expensive for my broke ass to get on the market.
This is specially depressing because im pretty much a no-gf, no-friends hermit that browses the internet most of the day, always checks for tech related news and so on. It was my opportunity to redeem myself and become a millonaire. This opportunity will never present itself again. Now im stuck with some shitty altcoins that will never be worth even a dollar. The dream it's over. I haven't been able to sleep and or think straight since then. My libido is pretty much fucked. It was always right but since I realized I missed the boat im just in zombie mode. Now im stuck in this fucking room for life.

This is not a joke, you need to see a psychotherapist or psychiatrist to express these thoughts.  You may think they're about virtual currency but it comes from a place much deeper.  Are you educated at all? do you have any degrees? How old are you?  It's not too late to become a millionaire a different way if that's what you really want.

Food for thought.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:27:00 AM

Long story short, I was aware of Bitcoin since years ago. I did read something about them, but the news associated them to ilegal activities so I didnt want to get involved with it.
Years later, I read about it again but they are way too expensive for my broke ass to get on the market.
This is specially depressing because im pretty much a no-gf, no-friends hermit that browses the internet most of the day, always checks for tech related news and so on. It was my opportunity to redeem myself and become a millonaire. This opportunity will never present itself again. Now im stuck with some shitty altcoins that will never be worth even a dollar. The dream it's over. I haven't been able to sleep and or think straight since then. My libido is pretty much fucked. It was always right but since I realized I missed the boat im just in zombie mode. Now im stuck in this fucking room for life.

This is not a joke, you need to see a psychotherapist or psychiatrist to express these thoughts.  You may think they're about virtual currency but it comes from a place much deeper.  Are you educated at all? do you have any degrees? How old are you?  It's not too late to become a millionaire a different way if that's what you really want.

Food for thought.

he's likely not going to listen to you.. being told that you need professional help is pretty bruising to the ego. btw, does actually seeing a psychologist really make a difference?

oh, and he says he is college educated.. but "there are no jobs or opportunities" for him.
burnum

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:28:34 AM

Food for thought.
Food for thought, if you can see yourself living longer than 2 weeks than you can die a millionaire, we cannot say how that could happen cause we can't evaluate your situation, maybe you just need to find your beach.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
burnum

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:30:01 AM

This is not a joke, you need to see a psychotherapist or psychiatrist to express these thoughts.  You may think they're about virtual currency but it comes from a place much deeper.  Are you educated at all? do you have any degrees? How old are you?  It's not too late to become a millionaire a different way if that's what you really want.

Food for thought.

he's likely not going to listen to you.. being told that you need professional help is pretty bruising to the ego. btw, does actually seeing a psychologist really make a difference?

oh, and he says he is college educated.. but "there are no jobs or opportunities" for him.
Oh yeah it helps being "told" that you need to see someone, that is like grease on gears baby!

xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:23:05 AM

I apologize, I should've said "need to consider" instead of "need".  The only reason I mention this is because I am the son of a doctor who aspires to follow in his footsteps ( he's not a psychiatrist) and the only professional help that benefited me was a psychiatrist who was also an expert in psychotherapy including CBT, DBT, as well as experimental treatments.

I am not yet in med school, I'm still working on my undergrad but the problem I ran into with traditional psychotherapists is that I knew more about what they were talking about than they did.  This is not a delusion of grandeur, they normally admitted this fact after googling a few facts while still in the office, trying to prove me wrong and when they saw that I was right, they conceded defeat and recommended I see someone more experienced as they couldn't help me.  Some of the therapists I saw are likely in therapy themselves now.  I'm not a cocky or arrogant person until I'm in a room with someone who makes the mistake of looking at me as a billable hour.  More often than not, I started asking questions about their qualifications and even those with a M.A. in some bullshit counseling program couldn't effectively address my concerns and questions.  Instead of admitting that fact, the next 30 minutes of a typical 1 hour session was filled with them trying to feed me bullshit and I spent the last 15 refuting everything they'd said, leaving a couple of them visibly flustered.  This only fed my ego and made me believe that therapy was useless and that I was justified in walking the path of self-medication.

In the end, I found a guy who was truly an expert with nearly 40 years of experience in the fields of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy and he's not even 60.  He was the first person (besides my dad) able to discuss my personal diagnosis, which was Major Depressive Disorder, with a high degree of understanding  and found a treatment that worked for me after working with my dad and another psychiatrist to formulate a course of action.

Without my dad, I wouldn't have lived to see 25, not because of intentional suicide, but because of efforts to self-medicate guided by judgment filled with fog invisible to me and visible only to those around me.  

I'm not cured, but I was finally brought down to reality by people who truly knew more than me, and what's more, they were able unravel my finely-tuned efforts at manipulating them after this technique had worked flawlessly on every counselor and MD I'd ever been made to see as a patient.  The goals of my manipulation being to get whatever prescription I wanted or to illuminate the ignorance of counselors.  

The evidence of my behavior and the path of destruction I'd left in my wake was something I could no longer ignore, and from there, my perspective on life changed.  I'm a more productive person now, I've regained the trust of my family, and I'm finally on the path to having a career.

This was just my experience, but the point is that it's all about finding the right person to listen and be able to advise you in a way you take seriously.
burnum

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:30:39 AM

I apologize, I should've said "need to consider" instead of "need".  The only reason I mention this is because I am the son of a doctor who aspires to follow in his footsteps ( he's not a psychiatrist) and the only professional help that benefited me was a psychiatrist who was also an expert in psychotherapy including CBT, DBT, as well as experimental treatments.

I am not yet in med school, I'm still working on my undergrad but the problem I ran into with traditional psychotherapists is that I knew more about what they were talking about than they did.  This is not a delusion of grandeur, they normally admitted this fact after googling a few facts while still in the office, trying to prove me wrong and when they saw that I was right, they conceded defeat and recommended I see someone more experienced as they couldn't help me.  Some of the therapists I saw are likely in therapy themselves now.  I'm not a cocky or arrogant person until I'm in a room with someone who makes the mistake of looking at me as a billable hour.  More often than not, I started asking questions about their qualifications and even those with a M.A. in some bullshit counseling program couldn't effectively address my concerns and questions.  Instead of admitting that fact, the next 30 minutes of a typical 1 hour session was filled with them trying to feed me bullshit and I spent the last 15 refuting everything they'd said, leaving a couple of them visibly flustered.  This only fed my ego and made me believe that therapy was useless and that I was justified in walking the path of self-medication.

In the end, I found a guy who was truly an expert with nearly 40 years of experience in the fields of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy and he's not even 60.  He was the first person (besides my dad) able to discuss my personal diagnosis, which was Major Depressive Disorder, with a high degree of understanding  and found a treatment that worked for me after working with my dad and another psychiatrist to formulate a course of action.

Without my dad, I wouldn't have lived to see 25, not because of intentional suicide, but because of efforts to self-medicate guided by judgment filled with fog invisible to me and visible only to those around me.  

I'm not cured, but I was finally brought down to reality by people who truly knew more than me, and what's more, they were able unravel my finely-tuned efforts at manipulating them after this technique had worked flawlessly on every counselor and MD I'd ever been made to see as a patient.  The goals of my manipulation being to get whatever prescription I wanted or to illuminate the ignorance of counselors.  

The evidence of my behavior and the path of destruction I'd left in my wake was something I could no longer ignore, and from there, my perspective on life changed.  I'm a more productive person now, I've regained the trust of my family, and I'm finally on the path to having a career.

This was just my experience, but the point is that it's all about finding the right person to listen and be able to advise you in a way you take seriously.

I still think you need to take my altcoins, as an outside observer unbiased to whatever else you have going on in your life I think that an anonymous contribution to promote your well being will help you to adjust to the irregularity's that you might find as you go about your daily life, Now send me an address!
(Qrk or BEK)

xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:33:26 AM

I still think you need to take my altcoins, as an outside observer unbiased to whatever else you have going on in your life I think that an anonymous contribution to promote your well being will help you to adjust to the irregularity's that you might find as you go about your daily life, Now send me an address!
(Qrk or BEK)

What type of Altcoin is it and how many do you want to give me?  Or are you offering shares in something?  Sorry, I'm a little confused.
xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:34:31 AM

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see quark or bek there when I looked at the post.  Which one do you think has more potential?
burnum

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:51:26 AM

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see quark or bek there when I looked at the post.  Which one do you think has more potential?
Damn i think your drinking too  Cool what I said was meant for the op but I will split both with the two of you if you need, i think QRK has better potential for a bull run and i think any coin that increases with diff has a better chance of survival based on transfer of "sweat equity transferring to digital holdings" than any coin that halves or decreases in reward to miner.
Now then which do you want? QRK that has a future of sorting out its BS but is now tradable for btc-Or BEK that is considered a joke?

xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:10:58 AM

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see quark or bek there when I looked at the post.  Which one do you think has more potential?
Damn i think your drinking too  Cool what I said was meant for the op but I will split both with the two of you if you need, i think QRK has better potential for a bull run and i think any coin that increases with diff has a better chance of survival based on transfer of "sweat equity transferring to digital holdings" than any coin that halves or decreases in reward to miner.
Now then which do you want? QRK that has a future of sorting out its BS but is now tradable for btc-Or BEK that is considered a joke?

Haha, you're close, I'm not drunk but I am in an altered state (not hallucinogens either btw).  I dl'd the QRK client and my address is QP4VfgRwLBDiFuuHdSUz94a8gpZTv6NxK5.

Thanks, for your generous offer. I didn't mean to spill my guts a few posts back, I just wanted the OP to understand that no matter how convoluted the situation, there is always someone who can help.  The only stipulation of receiving help is best represented by a quote from Morpheus in The Matrix:

"I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."  This means that help is only receivable if you ask for it in case I was too vague.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:39:35 AM

Hmm.. with an username which sounds like giveBTCpls, the intentions are very much clear. There are a lot of freelancer sites which give out the payments in Bitcoins. Why can't the noobs try out there instead of begging here.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:05:16 AM

I would bet money that if OP ever became a millionaire, he would be happy for a little while and would feel successful, but he'd soon blow it all on materialistic shit and hookers, then he'd be depressed again and back to square one.
yatsey87

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:31:23 AM

I would bet money that if OP ever became a millionaire, he would be happy for a little while and would feel successful, but he'd soon blow it all on materialistic shit and hookers, then he'd be depressed again and back to square one.

Silly things like coke, hookers and lambos I bet!

Is that what you spent it on?
Gorush89

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:37:39 AM

Keep ur head up
yatsey87

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:42:26 AM

IM so high i dont even know what you are on about.

lol, well just don't get in your lambo then
light888

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:24:44 AM

I don't think Bitcoin ruined your life. This is not the end but a beginning of a new era and I think Bitcoin is an opportunity.
But since when success equals becoming a millionaire? You don't have to be a millionaire to be successful. But if you are one then you are successful no doubt. Some people held their bitcoins in the beginning, some have lost, but those are just out of luck. If you are not one of them then don't be. It is your life after all and what you can do is to make a change. Any changes that will give benefit to you will bring you a step closer to success.
xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:26:14 AM

IM so high i dont even know what you are on about.

lol, well just don't get in your lambo then

Yeah nigga just hop on your G650, no need to crash the Gallardo.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:56:25 AM

How can something you don't have ruin your life?
xkeyscore89

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:47:52 PM

How can something you don't have ruin your life?

The right situation and the lack of having a gun on your person comes to mind.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: