Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsecure refund process!  (Read 481 times)
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

So, what is the current status of the CoinSecure story?

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kumarrajudtu2017

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

I received a mail this morning from coin secure informing that they have started the refund process. But to claim refund they are asking for my ITR return along with KYC documents. Now I don't file ITR. How would I claim my money?
Coinsecure has made available non-ITR form also, but that is not available on coinsecure website. You have to send a mail or contact customer care and they will send non-ITR form on the registered e-mail Id.
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I received a mail this morning from coin secure informing that they have started the refund process. But to claim refund they are asking for my ITR return along with KYC documents. Now I don't file ITR. How would I claim my money?
Coinsecure has made available non-ITR form also, but that is not available on coinsecure website. You have to send a mail or contact customer care and they will send non-ITR form on the registered e-mail Id.
LMFAO. U registered on BitcoinTalk only to make this post? Such a low shitshow...

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
sahil654 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

UPDATE- Got my money back. Thanks everyone for helping. Cheesy
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

anyone got their refund from coincecure. their kyc process too tough.
kumarrajudtu2017

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

No way, Neither Coinsecure nor IT dept have any right to ask ITR through Coinsecure. IT dept can check easily anything through PAN, so why they will ask Coinsecure to ask ITR for refund process. If IT dept want they can ask KYC details of user and directly contact user. IT dept never ask through 3rd party because they have all access of data.

That is true. Are they going to act on those IT returns? What if I have shown income of 10,000 Rs? What if I have shown income of Rs 1 Crore? What business is it of theirs?
In both cases, they have no choice but to process the refund. Hell, even if you have not filed IT returns, they are going to process the refund after taking a declaration. 

As coinsecure is saying that they have to take loans to payout the customers. So they might have to show these KYC documents to the bank as loan requirement conditions. Some tax issues may be there, as it has become legal and financial matter.
mayankn

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:55 AM

I have submitted all documents for KYC still didn't got refund
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Up to certain extant (I think it is Rupees 2,50,000) no need to file any income tax return.  Government of India has exempted this low income category from filing of Income Tax Return.
You say you do not have any income tax return.  It means you must be falling under this category. 
So I am unable to understand how some company can force to provide you Income tax return. Though they may ask for kyc.  They are not an institution giving any loan / financing you.  Just for refund asking ITR is really very disturbing factor. 
Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

Up to certain extant (I think it is Rupees 2,50,000) no need to file any income tax return.  Government of India has exempted this low income category from filing of Income Tax Return.
You say you do not have any income tax return.  It means you must be falling under this category. 
So I am unable to understand how some company can force to provide you Income tax return. Though they may ask for kyc.  They are not an institution giving any loan / financing you.  Just for refund asking ITR is really very disturbing factor. 

If they want ,then you can File the ITR for nil or zro tax also. You can fill for 2017-18 year ,Date has beed extended for 31 August.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
kumarrajudtu2017

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

If they want ,then you can File the ITR for nil or zro tax also. You can fill for 2017-18 year ,Date has beed extended for 31 August.

They are asking ITR-V as a document for taking loans from banks. As intentions are not clear regarding payment process. They have taken so much of time and did not repay my amount. If some body also provide ITR-V then that is not of any use for them, income tax department is going to set the inquiry so no any issues.   
kumarrajudtu2017

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

So, what is the current status of the CoinSecure story?

Coinsecure is asking more time for refunds, as they are saying bank is not allowing transactions for cryptocurrency. So at this time they wont be able to transfer money and they want more time. They are asking bankers to allow transactions. What is running is not clear.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Up to certain extant (I think it is Rupees 2,50,000) no need to file any income tax return.  Government of India has exempted this low income category from filing of Income Tax Return.

You say you do not have any income tax return.  It means you must be falling under this category.  

So I am unable to understand how some company can force to provide you Income tax return. Though they may ask for kyc.  They are not an institution giving any loan / financing you.  Just for refund asking ITR is really very disturbing factor.  

I remember when I was 18, I filled out an ITR just for fun and I showed my income as almost NIL.

So you really dont need to have some income to file an ITR. Its just a document, and I dont know why people are so much afraid of doing it if they are honest enought.

If you are yourself stealing taxes then how can you expect the company to be absolutely honest with you?
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Anyone got refund from them. Due to price drop of BTC. Thoose are getting refund are in Good position.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: